100: LIAM

"What are you doing here, Liam?" Constantine asked, his hands then possessively roamed in Felicia's shoulders, wrapping himself in her. "What do you need for my fiancé?"  He added, smirking as he reminded Liam the boundaries being set now.

However, Liam did not even pay him a little attention and just stared at Felicia, wanting to say something to her. Constantine was quite livid as Liam chose to ignore him, rather than answer his question.

"Would it be possible to give me some of your time, Milady?" Liam asked, bowing her head towards Felicia who was skeptical of his words. She thought that their friendship was now over, considering that their conversation had ended way long before.

Or so she thought.

"Are you directly ignoring me, your Crown Prince—"

"I wasn't talking to you in the first place, your Highness. Why would I talk to you? I only want the lady." Liam said, turning his head towards the livid Constantine, facing him head-on.

"Both of you calm down." Felicia sighed, rolling his eyes as she was caught once more in this drama. They were like two women fighting over her. She really must be that beautiful for them to pick up a fight in front of her.

"What is it that you need, young Marquis?" Felicia asked as she looked at him in her neutral demeanour, obviously not showing any expression. She could see that Liam was taken aback by what she said, it was as if there was something wrong with what she had told him.

"Whatever he needs, you're out of it, Felicia," Constantine replied, trying to look tough in front of Liam who just stared at Felicia, undecided whether to open his mouth and talk as he was still quite stiff after she called her using his title.

It was as if he had received a blow in his heart.

"You. I want you, Lady Felicia." He mumbled that sent frenzy over Constantine, malding at Liam who bravely claimed that he wanted her right in front of her fiancee, him! This man has the guts to ask for Felicia!

"To dance. Please accept my invitation to dance with you, Milady." He added as he caught a whim of what he just said. What a pathetic fool he made of himself, why did he suddenly say that? So... Dumb!

Blushing, he bowed his head and extended his arm, awaiting Felicia to accept his hand to dance with him. His heart beating at a fast pace, and he could feel his sweat rushing through his side as the fear of being rejected circled in his head.

Some of the ladies' attention was attracted upon seeing Felicia being troubled by two handsome men, cornered between her fiancee and someone who looks up to her. Troubled with the decision, Felicia looked at Constantine who shrugged his head, annoyance was visible on his face as he didn't like the idea of Felicia being danced to by Liam.

On the other hand, nobles stared at this drama, while those young women are obviously into this trope, quite squealing upon Felicia's decision whether to accept the dance or to stay with Constantine.

"Felicia. You are already a woman bound to be married, enough to play games already." Constantine reminded him, glaring at Felicia who just stood there and looked blankly at the two.

Her eyes then slowly look into Constantine, triggered by his constant rebuttal which is always against her, she extends her hand and accepts the dance, making Constantine swallow up his anger and embarrassment.

"What you said is right, your Highness. That I am bound to be wed to you." She said as she held Liam's hand whom he then kissed, earning another squeal from the crowds upon seeing a romantic scene in front of them.

"But it doesn't mean that I shouldn't have fun at first. Since I am to be wed several months from now on, allow me to have fun. Isn't that what you did before?" Felicia added, smiling softly at Constantine who was trembling in his own fury.