78: THE TRAINING (2)

"You didn't have to be here so early though. It's still after all 5 in the morning. Since when did you start training?" Alexander asked as he grabbed the cloth that was on his shoulder, wiping Felicia's face covered in sweat.

"Geez, Felicia. You're covered in sweat." He muttered, glaring at her as he wiped her face down to her neck. "I'm training. What do you expect, Alexander? Hot chocolate pouring out of me?" She retorted, glaring back at him while Alexander just sighed.

"Besides, I started when it was still dark and the moon was still up. I have no idea what time I started but it was still dark." She answered, didn't mind Alexander's nagging while wiping her with her sweats.

"You shouldn't have rushed it. We have knights to protect you after all." Alexander replied, concerned with how she was trying to build her up in a rough way when she could have someone as her knight.

"I told you, this is my pleasure. Now excuse me and I have to train." She groaned, pushing herself away from Alexander while dragging the wooden sword. Alexander just sighed as he could not do anything to stop her with her choices.

But if it's what makes her happy then why not?

Meanwhile, the knights just looked at them, in awe and very confused right now. Sure there were talks that Alexander started to favour Felicia, her sister from the first Duchess, their mother who was apparently killed and was rumoured to be killed by his sister, is acting weird and close towards her.

Of course, the news was all over the place but they didn't expect him to forgive her this early and even began to show affection towards her. Or are they simply trusting the rumours so much that they are blinded by them?

Clearly, the lady shows dedication to her training. Who would be crazy enough like her to arrive and start practising in the middle of the knight? She shows that damn much of dedication that they—the knights can't even do.

"So... Should we just train?" One of the knights mentioned as they all just stood there and watched the two, seemingly talking about something while Alexander corrected her posture.

"I mean, why not? But is it okay for the lady to see us train half-naked?" Owen asked, looking at the Lady's facial expression. It was cold and void of emotions. He couldn't read her.

"Don't mind her, she came here of her own accord. So she should have known." The man said, with brown hair and black eyes commented, starting to remove their upper clothes.

Soon, everyone started to follow, removing their clothes and started jogging around the entire course of the training ground. Followed by Owen who cussed and removed his upper cloth, jogging with them all around the training ground.

"These little shits!" Alexander noticed them, half naked while running around. They should've asked for his permission first before they did something like this in front of them! Felicia is here for darn sake!

"No, you don't have to. I'm fine." Rachelle commented, slightly happy with it while keeping her face straight as she could. Holy cow, she didn't expect that men would practice while prancing around half-naked.

"Are you sure? Are you not worried sick or... Disgusted?" Alexander asked, his brows knitting together as he observed Rachelle who turned her back around him and started to sway her swords again.

Mostly girls this age would freak out seeing a man's body or they would cry because of it. Some even would open their legs while others just passed out. It's bad for ladies to see men running around half-naked.

But for Rachelle, she would've been bleeding through her nose at the sight of those rugged men, packed with muscles in every right place, certainly feeding her eyes this early. The good thing is that she didn't have a nosebleed.