50: CURIOSITY AND MOCKERY

"Please be careful on your way back, Madame Yulie. Think of what I have offered you." Rachelle said as both of them shook hands together. Their tea time has ended together and so Rachelle asked one of the carriages to return the Madame back to her place.

Of course, Yulie didn't want to but with her force, she sighed and nodded her head in defeat. The lady wouldn't accept a defeat either.

"Yes, My Lady. I enjoyed our time together. It was wonderful to accompany you." Yulie responded, smiling as she bowed her head. "I shall give you my answer sooner or later, my Lady. Thank you so much." She added and turned her back and started to walk towards the carriage.

"Wait a moment, Madame Yulie," Rachelle called, stopping the Madame from walking further for Olivia to approach the Lady who turned around after getting called by her.

"Olivia, give the Madame our present for her time. I really appreciated that you took an effort just to meet me, Madame Yulie." She said, smiling as Olivia handed a basket filled with such delicacies made by the chefs of Del Montague.

"Accept our gift, Madame." Olivia bowed as she gave the basket to her, making Yulie frown. She had already received so much from the lady, including a commission that would make her an instant millionaire.

"You can't reject it, Madame. Take it or take it." She laughed. "Well then, farewell. I will wait for your good news." Rachelle said and tilted her head a little before she started to walk away with Olivia following her behind her back.

Meanwhile, Yulie was really overwhelmed with how the Lady treated her like a respectable being. Unlike other nobility who would always look at her scornfully, the lady is different from anyone else.

She sighed, looked at the lady and smiled. She really is a Goddess sent for her kindness and benevolence.

"So what's the matter with you and that seamstress, Master?" Olivia asked, curious about the thing that they had talked about. Of course, she knew about the contract and the outfit but she was hungry for more information.

"You already know, why still ask?" Rachelle asked her, chuckling as they walked back inside the manor. It was already nearing the day's end, meaning she had to share dinner with them later on.

"Well I'm kinda curious but alright I will shut my mouth," Olivia answered, pouting. She didn't want to push more or she might think that she was asking for information to send it somewhere. Her master after all is an overthinker person who would torture those who betray her.

"Ah, Olivia... Do you know any guild or any shadow company that accepts personal requests?" She asked as they entered the emerald room, closing the door behind them.

Olivia looks at her with curious eyes, "I know a guild but I think it's hard to enter there personally." She answered as she helped her mistress take off the corset from her dress so she to breathe properly.

"Oh? How to do?" She asked, "Did you try it yourself?" She added as she stood there while Olivia undressed her to prepare for her bath. Nothing beats more than a bath after tea. Hygiene comes first.

"They're actually not hidden but there's a secret password for you to be able to meet the guild master. They're actually quite known for their service." Olivia said as she gave Rachelle her bathrobe for her to wear and led her to the bathroom.

Olivia then started to pour out the water in the tub and filled it with flower petals and soap to make it more very scented. "I haven't tried this but from what I heard and learned at the same time, the password is 'Put an eye on the Margarita'. Quite weird actually." She added to the information that she gave towards Rachelle who stepped inside the tub and relaxed herself.