92: TO ESCAPE

"Jump. It's easy." Noctua said as he then lifted himself using the power of the wings while looking at Felicia who still refused to jump, having cold feet. "The night is not becoming any longer. If you wish to celebrate—FELICIA!"

As Noctua exclaimed, Felicia had already jumped off, holding tightly into the sheet as she landed on the ground, rolling off the grass. Oh shit, that was totally not a good ending with the way she just jumped off.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU COULD'VE LOST YOUR LIFE THERE—"

"I'm fine, see? I'm fine." Felicia answered her knees slightly trembled after the impact of jumping from the third floor down to the ground. She had forgotten to grip her hands tighter on the sheet, resulting in her epic flop landing.

"And lower your voice, they would've heard you shouting like that." She said, glaring at him and trying to walk perfectly, like normal.

"Mistress..." Olivia quietly called, making Felicia look up, meeting Olivia's gaze, concerned about her. "Don't stay late there, or else they're going to figure it up." She whispered but it was enough for Felicia to understand as she nodded her head, waving her hand started walking away from the room.

"The market is quite far, how will you plan to reach it fast?" Noctua asked, landing on her shoulder as she continued to walk, not towards the gate but rather towards the training grounds which made Noctua frown.

Why is she walking towards the training grounds?

"I'm going to ride a horse." She said that made Noctua feel very reluctant about this idea. "What? Have you truly lost your mind back then? Goddess me, do you even know how to ride a horse?" Noctua asked as he found it quite a boofonery.

"What? I learned how to use a sword in no time, much less if it's a horse." With pride in her voice, she answered Noctua's answer smugly, which made Noctua want to mentally slap his head after hearing her answer.

"It's a living thing! It moves, Felicia! Unlike swords where you can control it, you can't control a horse! For Goddess' sake, you're making me turn into a dumb bird!" He exclaimed once again, glaring at Felicia.

"You're worrying too much, trust me on this, I will learn how to ride one tonight." She added, sighing while approaching the stables. The only good thing is that no one was roaming around and there were no servants inside the stable.

"If this plan fails and you get an injury, I won't be able to keep my head sane," Noctua mumbled as he flew towards the nearest arch inside the stable. Meanwhile, Felicia just rolled her eyes in return and didn't let his words affect the integrity inside her.

"So what now?" She asked, looking through the horses who were wide awake after she deliberately intruded their nap time. "Don't ask me what to do, this is your plan. Not mine." Noctua replied with a cocky tone, making Felicia glared at him in return.

She will definitely grill this bird.

As her eyes then looked over the horses, the black one caught her eyes. It was a majestic-looking horse, a big one and a strong one. Yet the Black horse looks like it's hard to tame it.

Yet with great determination for success, Felicia chose the horse, making Noctua winced, even his facial expression turned quite crumpled, fearing the outcome of Felicia's actions.

"You're such a beautiful horse..." She whispered as she tried to reach out for the black one, trying to touch it but the horse responded with hostility, even trying to bite her hand off, making her retract back her hand.

"See?! Didn't I tell you that it will definitely kill you? Oh Goddess, have mercy on us—"

"One more word coming out from that mouth of yours and I'm going to grill you and feed you towards that brat." Felicia glared, threatening Noctua as she was getting annoyed with its words leaving his beak.