32: ANOTHER DRAMA

Rachelle was inside the carriage. Her dress was filled with dirt and mud, it's as if she participated in a knight's training. Even her hair has twigs and leaves from crawling out from the bush.

If it's not for the Pope then she would've done it more gracefully than ever. Now, she looks like an abandoned noble from some random countryside nobles who decided not to make her go back to their humble home.

But wasn't she abandoned before? Therefore she had experienced being abandoned.

Upon trying to make herself look more elegant once again by removing the twigs and leaves on her hair and rubbing off the mud out of her dress, she then glanced at the ruby that she took instead of returning it to the statue.

There was something about the ruby that made her remember that one dream of hers which the Noctua said that it's a vision pertaining to events related to her. The ruby came out of her heart as she stabbed herself with the sword but now, the ruby fell in her head.

But what's the actual purpose of the ruby?

Rachelle started to brainstorm about why there was a ruby in her dreams that she needed to collect. What's with the ruby that made her instantly pick it up without returning it? Why is there something magical about the ruby that she couldn't figure out?

She was filled with unanswered questions inside her head about the purpose of the ruby. She stared at it for longer, thinking about what's the relation between the ruby and the sword.

Mentioning the sword, her eyes then shifted to the ring on her fingers, trying to assess how she could transform it back from being a sword. She was really surprised when the sword suddenly turned into a ring and embraced her ring finger as if it were normal.

If the priests weren't there, she would have yelled in surprise as it suddenly placed itself right in her fingers. To think that she's still not open about magic and stuff but is very comfortable with her life right now.

"Abracadabra!" She exclaimed, using the spell she once heard from the television but it didn't transform back. Her eyebrows met each other, connected as she tried to use another name again for the ring to turn back into a sword.

"Bibbidi bobbity boo!" She tried once again but it did not affect the ring, making her frown even more. What's with the sword and it's not turning back into a sword?

"Kaboosh! Gosh, I'm making myself stupid here just for this stupid ring!" She said, giving up as she only realised that it was making her look ridiculous. If the coachman could hear her, he would be laughing hard to hear her uttering whimsical words that don't even make sense.

She sighed and decided to take off the ring around her finger and as soon as she pulled the ring off her hand, the ring suddenly transformed into a sword that made her let out a yelp in surprise, didn't expect that it was just that easy for her to transform the sword.

"Good heavens! What the hell! Shit!" She cussed as the sword almost hit her toes. Good thing she immediately controlled it, lifting the sword, not wanting for the carriage to be torn apart after watching what happened earlier when she sliced the boulder in half.

"How to turn this back into a ring?" She asked herself. She had now discovered how to turn the ring into a sword by simply removing it from her hand. But how can she turn back the sword into a ring?

"Alakazam! No? Then Hocus Pocus turn into a ring!" She exclaimed like a witch with matching hand action that made her look stupid once again. Clearly, those spells aren't working here, why is she still expecting that one of those will turn the sword back into a ring?

Just then, the sword then turns into a ring just as she was wondering how to return it from being a ring. The sword reverted back to being a ring, placing itself on her finger as if nothing happened.