60: THEIR GREED

"Olivia, have you received the money?" Rachelle asked, referring to the counterfeit that they're about to give towards her Nanny who must have been patiently waiting for her money.

"Yes, it's within this bag. Are you sure you want to go?" Olivia asked as she was having contemplations over whether to let her mistress run over her nanny or let her stay in this place instead.

You don't know the dangers that are lurking around the corners.

"Silly, of course, I'll have to go. She's waiting for her beloved money. Who am I to suddenly back out? I already paid a lot for this." Rachelle chuckled as he stood up from sitting in front of her vanity mirror.

She was wearing flounced sleeves stitched in a jewel torso, partnered with a modified A-line skirt with stitches of flowers at the end of the skirt. Her back was tied similarly to how corsets are tied, adorned by minimal frills and buttons.

It was simple and didn't scream like she was a Princess from a rich family. She decided to wear this to look like a humble approachable person, who seemed as if she would never do anything that bad.

Yet, she's doing the opposite of what her looks are trying to convey right now.

"Shall we go? I can already see the Madame with her nose puffing out smoke in anger. Looking like she's running out of patience." She joked as she fixed her hair which was only braided to match her peaceful appearance.

"If you say so, Mistress," Olivia answered, sighing as she didn't have the choice but to let her Mistress not attend this another disaster that would happen. Ha, just imagining it makes her head throb in pain.

They made their way out of the castle, without anyone interfering with them. There's no shadow of Helena trying to retaliate for what she said earlier or to piss her off, or Alexander who would constantly ask her about random things, or the Duke who would just stare at her with his eyes mixed with emotions she couldn't comprehend.

In short, it was a lovely day to go out to cause another drama that would stir the whole society. Just imagining it makes Rachelle's heart flutter with joy.

The Carriage arrives at the Café where they decided to meet up. The chauffeur opened the carriage door, extending out his hand to greet Felicia out of the carriage while Rachelle came out, holding the chauffeur's hand.

She looks like a surreal beauty with her gentle demeanour. Even the chauffeur has to stop and pause, taking a look at her mistress who bestowed her a smile and a warm thank you for serving her.

The Goddess knows how Rachelle managed to rob the man's heart as he looks at her like a fool, eyes almost shaping into a heart shape. Meanwhile, Olivia just shrugged at the man's buffoonery, couldn't believe he was under her spell that fast.

"Let me, Mistress," Olivia said as she abruptly stopped her from opening the door of the café, pushing it herself while maintaining a proper look, holding a suspicious bag. Rachelle just nodded her head and went inside, followed by Olivia who walked behind her, maintaining a professional look.

"Ah! My favourite daughter!" Someone exclaimed making Rachelle almost lose her facial expression and turn it into a frown, bewildered by someone's claim. Everyone's attention suddenly turned towards Rachelle who just stood there, awkwardly while not losing the smile on her face.

It's as if the people inside saw a Ghost, everyone was shocked to see that the first daughter of the Ducal family was in front of them, wearing a simple dress but still managing to get everyone's attention like it was nothing.

Right there, Madame Hildegard approaches her with a wide smile on her face. Her eyes then stared at the maid who was holding a bag which made her smile even wider than usual.