CHAPTER 19: PAINTED AS THE VILLAIN

Felicia was smirking as Olivia helped her to tie her sleepwear. Everything was still not chaotic unlike what she had thought earlier. She thought that they would start fidgeting since their beloved little Miss is lost.

Olivia was patiently combing out her fiery red hair. The Duke's hair is red too but it's nothing comparable with Felicia's bright red hair that it seems like she was walking with fire glistening in her head.

Everything seems very peaceful when someone knocks on the door. Felicia and Olivia both turned their heads at the door. Olivia had fear in his eyes but as soon as Felicia looked over her, the emotion disappeared from her eyes.

Felicia told her earlier that showing fear will make the enemy feel like it's her win. She taught Olivia how to control her emotions, as well as to manipulate her expressions just so she won't become weak.

"Speak of the devil. Seems like someone has found her now." Felicia muttered to herself and smiled before leaving her weary smile on her face.

"Come in," Felicia commanded while Olivia went back to brushing her hair. It was a maid with two knights just beside her. The maid was looking at her like she was a pitiful being that could easily be stomped.

Those eyes didn't let Felicia falter her emotions and instead welcomed them with a sweet smile. "What is the reason as to why you disturbed me?" She asked as Felicia turned her head to look at the vanity mirror, examining herself.

"I was tasked to bring you to the Duke's office. The Duke requires your presence as you have been the primary suspect of locking Lady Helena in an abandoned room." The maid said, looking at her as if her eyes spoke that she was an insignificant fool.

"Oh... Oh dear, am I accused again?" Felicia said, acting pitifully as she displayed an act of surprise expression across her face. "I was also commanded to bring your maid. As she too was accused of being your accomplice." The maid added.

"Seems like they won't let me breathe then. Shall we go and face these baseless accusations, Olivia?" Felicia asked, looking at Olivia through the reflection and smiling at her. Olivia then nodded her head and curtsy to her demand.

Felicia then stood up from where she was sitting and faced these despicable human beings in front of her, not breaking the sweet smile she plastered into her lips. Baseless accusations my ass, she really did it.

"Shall we go now? Please lead the way." Felicia said, letting them walk first.

"Please, you might attempt to run away. You're not dumb anyways to figure out where the Duke's room is." The maid said with a stupified mocking expression on her face that made Felicia's face irk.

'Please let me not slap her right in her face.' Felicia said as she sighed and started to walk past the knights and the maids who were assigned to bring her towards the Duke's office. If she were to return with her body still intact, she'd demand that these creatures should be sold for silvers and let them suffer.

It didn't take long for Felicia to arrive at the Duke's office. A murderous aura was spreading outside of the office as if it were waiting for her to kill her. Yet she didn't feel scared, more like she wanted this to rise.

After all, it's easy to break a family's harmony by inflicting conflicts and issues.

The door opened, pushed by the knights, making her step into the room with Olivia. She could feel that Olivia was shaking in fear yet her face remained indignant, nonchalant as if anything didn't bother her at all.

Felicia's eyes landed on Helena who was crying, filled with dust as she cried into Tyren's arms pitifully. Her golden hair was scattered, looking like she was abandoned yet it didn't make her show care towards that sneaky brat.