30: STOLEN KISS

Both of them were taken aback because of what Felicia said to the Crown Prince as no one defied his orders and his words. He wasn't even expecting her to defy him and his orders. Constantine laughs hysterically as he finds it funny that someone has the guts to deny his words and treat them as empty words. That alone made him feel stupid, annoyed and hurt.

"What do you mean, Lady? I am not asking or letting you decide. As a matter of fact, I am dictating your life and you have no reason not to follow my orders. Now come along and I will be the one escorting you-"

"Your Highness, you simply didn't understand me at all. You sure do think that everyone's opinion is invalid since you're the firstborn of the Emperor." Felicia said as she turned her head and pulled Constantine's collar, making him lean more forward to her, surprised with her bold attitude towards him but at the same time, his heart felt tingling as he could detect her breathing near his face.

"Let me remind you of your position again, you are not yet the Emperor to order me around and control my decisions. You may have the title of being the Crown Prince but do know that your position is not stable to the point that you can deem yourself as the Emperor. Do know that someone else has the possibility to shake your position. After all your brother, the second Prince Florentine is another factor that can make you lose your position." Felicia said, whispering behind his ear as she pulled him closer to her.

He may be handsome and all, but his personality sucks more than ever to the point that she's beginning to feel mad just by letting him breathe near her. Liam blinked in awe, to think that Felicia would threaten his position using Constantine's brother is out of his mind since it would be rude to mention it in front of the Crown Prince.

Especially that Florentine, the second sun of the empire is someone that is not born from the Empress and the Emperor themselves. Yet Florentine's existence is a threat when it comes to the Crown Prince's position, as the position can be placed on him.

"Y-YOU! HOW DARE YOU-" Before he could even finish his words, they had already attracted everyone's eyes since the very beginning. Everyone thought that the lady shamelessly kissed the Crown Prince as he reacted violently his face blushing in anger.

Assuming that he kissed her, the Duke's eyes darkened, as Felicia was once again causing a ruckus that made them feel embarrassed. This brat! Causing an uproar just as she had just stepped out of their castle!

The Duchess Tyren was smirking behind her shocked facade expression, now that Felicia seemed to have the Duke upset because of her wild behaviour, she was sure that Felicia would be getting reprimanded.

Just as the Duke was about to approach the two of them, the Crown Prince suddenly pulled Felicia much closer to her, grabbed her by her cheeks and closed the distance between their lips, causing the nobility's uproar.

Everyone was shocked because of what the Crown Prince did, they thought that he despised Felicia's action earlier but now, he was the one who kissed her in front of everyone.

The Duke and the Duchess were surprised too, with their mouths gaping wide, they couldn't believe how the Crown Prince just claimed Felicia in front of them with a kiss, in front of the statue of the Goddess.

Meanwhile, Helena looked hurt, seeing her Crown Prince kissing the girl who started taking everything from her. She felt mad, twisted, and hurt, looking at Felicia fiercely in the eyes, wishing for her to just disappear.

It's clear that Felicia is seducing the Crown Prince! It's a fact that she's a tease and a witch!

Rachelle on the other hand was shocked, just like everybody else, she too fell in shock. The feeling of being uncomfortable, disgusted, and fearful exploded in her mind and she immediately pushed the Crown Prince away, glaring at him.

'This damn bastard! How dare he kiss me?!' She thought to herself, infuriated. She raised her hand and was about to strike a slap at him but Constantine immediately caught her hand, smirking at her as if he was enjoying the displeasure in her eyes.

"There will be no annulment of engagement. I will have you, no matter what." The Crown Prince said as he leaned near to her ear, whispering those words that made Felicia's anger explode.

Seeing that Felicia was fuming mad after pulling himself away, he gave her a smile, tucked some hair behind her ear and left her with a successful expression on his face, leaving Felicia frozen in her spot.

"Oh dear..." Liam said, surprised as he blinked his eyes repeatedly. Something inside him was flaring up as he didn't like what the Crown Prince did to Felicia. He immediately reached her, pulled out his handkerchief and offered it to Felicia with a frown.

"Here, wipe your lips so that bacteria won't infect your lips. Just so you know, it's unhygienic to kiss that brat." Liam said, still frowning while talking to Felicia. Felicia on the other hand grabbed his handkerchief and immediately wiped off her lips, wanting to remove whatever stuck to her lips.

That motherfucker! How dare he do that to her?! That's her first kiss! She was fuming mad, irritated and disgusted to the point that she wanted to brush her lips to avoid getting diseases from him. Who knows how many women he kissed?

"Are you okay?" Liam asked, worried at her. She really didn't like what he did to her and that is evident in her face that what happened earlier was disgusting and nerve-wracking.

"I'm fine. No worries, Liam. I just need to calm down my mind." She said, still wiping her lips. Alexander who saw what happened earlier, approached Liam and Felicia and yanked Felicia by her head.

He too was angry as it was too much to do and that Crown Prince did it inside the castle! That punk, he thinks he could play with Felicia after Helena? He'll kill him first before he could even do that!

"What the hell was that, Felicia?" He asked, looking at her with anger flashing in his eyes. Felicia sighed and shook her head as she didn't want to get reminded of what happened earlier. She'd rather forget it until she could claim her revenge.

"Let's not talk about it. I'll die of embarrassment if I were to remember what happened." Felicia said, groaning as the memory of Constantine kissing her was on repeat, playing and playing right in her mind as if she was getting reminded to kill him later on.

"Let's go home, people are watching you," Alexander said but Felicia shook her head, She didn't want to go home. The sword is still in here and she'd rather have the sword before she misses out another day.

"I'll stay here to repent for my sins and to ask forgiveness. I feel like the bond between the Goddess and me is still in a huge gap." She said, wanting to stay as her goal is still right here.

"No, you're going home after praying or whatever is your business is here. I'll send you another carriage to get you. Do it faster." Alexander said, demanding even more before leaving Felicia and the young Marquis, not even greeting the young Marquis.

"Your brother really is a brainless man, good thing you're different." The young Marquis said, chuckling to himself while staring at Alexander's figure, leaving them. Rachelle sighed and nodded her head, well there's nothing she can do about it. Even in the book, he was dumb.

"Now, can I ask you about the sword?" She asked, changing the topic so that she could have it immediately. The young Marquis then nodded his head, placing his hand in front of her, asking for her permission to assist her.

Felicia then placed her hand on him, then the young Marquis wrapped her hand around his arm and started to walk towards the direction of where the sword was, her main prey for today's first movement.

"May I ask why are you so invested with the sword?" He asked as they walked out of the cathedral hand in hand. Felicia's heart leapt but she immediately hid the desire flashing in her eyes.

"It's my first time looking over such a sword that is connected to the Goddess. I feel like if I see one, then that means that my connection with the goddess would be deep and bounded." She replied with a small smile on her face.

The young Marquis then nodded his head, satisfied with her answer. But there seemed to be a problem, her words were empty, and it was all a facade as if she was hiding more than the answer.

This made the young Marquis Liam smirk to himself after figuring that she was faking it. No wonder the words felt soulless to him that he could easily figure out that she was lying to him.