Chapter One

*Cassie's POV*
"I... I want pleasure like this morning," I mumble as he carries me to his room.
"Oh yeah?"
He drops me on his bed and gets on top of me. He immediately strips me and himself. He kisses my neck and plays with my nipples. He kisses my chest and then my stomach and then he goes down to my thigh. He kisses my right one, and then my left. I tangle my fingers in his hair.

He continues to kiss my thighs before finally sucking my clit into his mouth. His tongue plunges into me and I scream. He licks me relentlessly until I cum. He comes back up and kisses me, letting me taste myself. I push my pussy up to the head of his dick.

"Are you sure baby?" He kisses my forehead.
I nod and a second man walks in. His face is hooded but he climbs on top of me. I don't know this man, it's certainly not the twins, but I feel even more safe in his arms. He pushes into me and once I've adjusted he starts moving. The younger twin walks in and pulls his hard dick out. I turn my head to the side to look at him and my eyes travel down his body.

He walks closer, "Open your mouth, little villain."
I do as he says and then he puts his dick in my mouth. I moan as the mysterious man pinches one of my nipples and the younger twin pinches the other. The mystery man fucks my pussy while the younger one fucks my mouth. I cum first, and then the younger one, followed by the mystery man. I swallow all of the younger twin and moan.

The mysterious man pulls out and they stand back to look at me. And then I wake. I look around my room and sigh. I shower and get changed into leggings, a sports bra, and a crop top. I throw on socks and sneakers and then head to the kitchen. I make breakfast for my brother and then leave him a little note. I grab my gym bag and leave. After about two hours at the gym, I shower and head to the diner where I waitress. I get to the back and the manager is there.

"Hey kid, there's a group of guys I'm sure you saw, I need you to take care of them. I'm swamped with paper work," He tells me kindly.
I take a deep breath, "Okay, I'll get them."
I grab my pen and order book. I walk out with a grin.
"Hello, my name is Cassie, I'll be your waitress today," I say as I walk up, "Can I get you started with something to drink?"

"Just a black coffee please," One with brown hair tells me.
"I'll have a water, sexy," Another with blonde hair grins.
"Knock it off Nicholas. Nothing for me," One in the back of the booth with black hair mumbles.
"Aw c'mon Volkov, I'm just having fun."
"I'll have a coffee with milk please," The fourth and final one tells me.

I have it all written down and then I go to the back. The door rings and I turn around to see a man who looks similar to the guy with black hair. He sits at the counter so I walk over to him.
"Hello! Can I get you something to drink?" I ask him with a grin.
"Just a black coffee," He says pulling a lap top out.
I nod. I make the others drinks and then go to their table. I pass the drinks out and get my little book out again.

"Do you know what you want to order or do you need some more time?" I'm ready to write stuff down.
"More time," The black haired one, Volkov, tells me.
"Hey isn't that Valentin?" Brown hair asks, pointing to the man at the counter.
"Yeah..."
I hear them talk as I go back to the counter. I make the other man his coffee and serve it to him.

"Can I get you anything to eat?"
"No thank you," He says taking a sip of his coffee.
I nod. The rest of my shift goes smoothly and then I head home.
"Daniel? Are you home?!" I call into the house.
Daniel walks into the living room, smiling, "Right here. How was work?"
"Good! There were like a few intimidating costumers but I was okay. How was your work?" I grin.

"Long and boring. I need to get a second job."
I frown, "We'll be okay!"
"I hope so."
We play games for the rest of the day. We watch movies until I fall asleep. I wake up the next day and check my phone.
"It's already twelve?" I whisper to myself.
I yawn and get up. I walk out of my room and hear the five men from yesterday talking to my brother.