Chapter Twenty-Nine

*Cassie's POV*
Mikhail and I walk back into the living room to see the guys now sitting.
"We've come to an agreement, and I think we can join our groups, if you want to Mikhail," Valentin says as soon as he sees us.
"I would like to ask for an office. It doesn't need to be exclusively my own, just a desk I can work at," Mikhail says as he traces small circles on my lower back with his pointer finger.
"Deal."

They shake hands and I run into Volkov's arms. I kiss him and then Valentin.
"You can't just push me to the side when work gets busy though. You should consider working regular work hours and then taking a break for the rest of the day. It's not healthy to work 24/7," I tell them when I've backed away a little.
"We know and we were already planning on changing that. Where will Mikhail sleep?" Volkov raises an eyebrow.
"He can have my room," I blush, "I'll rotate each night."
All three of them smile.

*Valentin's POV*
"Miky, huh?" I smirk once Cassie leaves the room.
"Call me that and you're fucking dead," He glares at me but he doesn't mean it by his relaxed body posture, "I do hope you two work on your habit of pushing her to the side. I mean, she left because you ignored her and then it took you two weeks to find her when she was a simple 45 minute drive."

"We know, trust me. The minute I realized she was gone, I wanted to fucking kill myself," Volkov runs a hand down his face, "I didn't need any help with that."
Cassie comes back in with a smile, "Ready?"
"I still have to pack, little printsessa," Mikhail smiles.
She blushes and nods, "Can I show them my room? I really like the lay out."

"That's because you arranged it how you liked it," Mikhail laughs.
"But you helped!"
"Go ahead, printsessa."

She puts her laptop on the couch and grabs our hands, pulling us upstairs. We walk into a huge bedroom. There's a bed in one corner with a nightstand on the side. There's a couch and tv in the other corner. A walk in closet to the right of the door and a bathroom to the left. There's a desk with school books and notebooks.

"Do you guys like it? I spent most of my time here with Miky," She stands in the middle, clearly proud.
"Actually yeah, it's awesome baby," I smile, walking over to her.
She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. Volkov goes behind her and slips his hand into her shirt. He pinches her nipple and she moans.

"Is Mikhail any good in bed?" Volkov whispers in her ear.
She pulls away, breathing heavily, "He never touched me. I never gave him any indication I wanted him to and he respected that."
"Do you want him to?"
"Do you want him to touch you like this," I say moving my hand into her shorts but not her underwear.

"Or maybe like this," Volkov pinches her nipple again while kissing her neck.
"Like this perhaps," I move her underwear out of the way and push my finger into her.

She's a moaning mess. Mikhail wraps his hand around her neck and turns her head to face him. He kisses her and she puts a hand in his hair, keeping him close. I start moving my finger in and out of her. I listen to her muffled whimpers and add a second finger. Her legs give out and Volkov catches her. I wrap my free arm around her waist and move my fingers faster in her.
Volkov and Mikhail back off and then she cums, collapsing in my arms. I lick her off of me and give her a satisfied grin.

"Oh how I've missed my favorite meal. I haven't eaten so good since you went missing," I smirk.
"I do hope you'll allow me a taste some time, printsessa," Mikhail grabs her waist and pulls her into him. She nods rapidly and closes her eyes. He picks her up and her legs go around his waist, arms around his neck.

*Cassie's POV*
We walk into the house I missed so much. I quickly walk into the kitchen and see Jason and Magnus talking. I hug them both. Their bodies stiffen and I turn around to see Vee and Val walking with their hands up and guns to their heads, Mikhail behind them holding the guns. Jason and Magnus quickly pull their guns out and point them towards Mikhail. Vee and Val laugh as Mikhail spins one of the guns in his hand so he's holding the barrel. He hands it back to Val, but Jay and Magnus keep their guns up.

"You can put them down, Miky's a good guy," I say pushing their guns down, "Or as good as you mafia guys get."
They all laugh and I roll my eyes, "Anyways, I wanna go swimming."
"You just got home and that's what you want to do?" Val looks at me, surprised.

I shrug, "It was like a two week vacation without the pretty sights and pestering boyfriends."
He holds a hand over his heart, "How rude!"
I giggle and take Mikhail's hand, leading him up to my room. I grab his duffel bag with my other hand.
"I can carry that," He chuckles.
"I've got it."

We walk into the room and I set the bag on the bed. I walk into the closet and change after closing the door. I walk out with a cute, flowy cover up dress.
"You look gorgeous, love," Mikhail smiles.
He's shirtless and in swim trunks. I smile and walk over to him. I lead him downstairs where the twins are already in the pool. I jump in and Volkov immediately has me in his arms.
"This feels nice. It was so hot today," I giggle turning in his arms.

I wrap my arms around his neck and stretch my legs out behind me.
"Stupid choice, little villain," Volkov smirks and then I feel one of them spread my legs and go between them. I gasp when I feel two fingers move my bikini bottoms and push into me. Volkov flips me onto my back and I see Mikhail smirking. My tops behind untied and then Val's mouth clamps down on one of my nipples while Volkov tends to the other with his hand. My hips jerk against Miky's hand while I arch my back to get more of the twins.
"R-Right... t-there..." I whimper out.