Chapter Forty-Four

*Cassie's POV*
I slowly start coming to my senses and opening my eyes. I glance down and see what all the weight on me is from. Val's head is on my chest, Miky's is on my stomach, and Vee is between my legs, using my one thigh as a pillow and hugging the other as it lays across his chest.

I groan, sleepily, "Get offffff." I mumble, pushing at Miky's and Val's heads. They don't budge, sound asleep. I sigh and play with their hair.
"I really have to pee you assholes," I whine. Val tightens his arm around me, Miky buries his head into me more and Vee kisses the inside of my thigh, "Move! Seriously!"

When they still don't move, I start to get really pissed, no way they're still actually asleep, "If you three don't fucking move this minute, I'm moving back in with my brother and making sure I never see you guys again."
They don't even budge. I start to doubt if they actually are awake. I gently move Val's and Miky's heads off me. I very slowly, carefully, move my legs from around Vee. I get up, run to the bathroom, and then get back into bed. The guys quickly and naturally find their way back onto me. I end up falling asleep again for an hour. I wake up and they're all still on me, but they're awake now, talking.

"I want her today," Miky mumbles, kissing my now bare chest.
"I was just beat up yesterday, I think I deserve her," Vee nibbles my thigh.
"Let's be real, she won't want to spend the time with any of us. We were rude to her last night with no explanation," Valentin sighs, kissing my stomach.
"Well, if she wants to, I get her," Miky tries again.
"I think we should get her since we're leaving," Volkov defends.

"You're leaving?" My voice cracks, still heavy with sleep. Well, that and my guys are leaving.
They all sit up and look at me... then at each other.
"Valentin and I are moving to New York for a year... tomorrow," Vee tells me, rubbing soothing circles on the insides of my thighs with his thumbs.

"Tomorrow?" I feel the first tear fall.
"We're sorry baby, we're really needed over there," Valentin wipes my tears away.
"Can't Miky and I come?"
"You'll be much safer here, plus he needs to stay here and look over everything here."
"D-Does this mean w-we're breaking up?"
"Fuck no," Volkov says really quickly.

"But won't you guys need like... you know..." I trail off, to embarrassed to say more.
"Need what?" Valentin prompts.
I frown, "Need um... like a um... sexual partner?"
The three all laugh as I groan.
"We have hands, little villain. We'll call every night and some of those nights, Mikhail will pleasure you for us," Volkov smiles, "We wouldn't do that to you."

I smile and nod, "Okay... and, if I get a say in this at all, I'd like to spend it with the twins if they're leaving tomorrow..." I look at Miky.
He nods, "I understand. I was just being selfish. I have plenty of work today anyways."
He smiles and kisses my forehead, getting up. I look between the twins and sigh.
"I'll miss you guys..." I start crying, reaching out for them like a child would reach for their parent.
They both hug me.

"We'll miss you more, little villain, a lot more," Valentin mumbles into my hair.
They hold me for a few more minutes as I calm down. I pull away and smile sadly at them.
"Hey now, don't give us that look. We have a full day ahead of us," Volkov rubs my knee.
"Really?" My eyes widen.
"Really," Valentin answers, getting up, "Go get dressed, casual and comfy."

*Mikhail's POV*
I would never admit this to Cassie out loud, but I'm fucking happy the twins are leaving for a year. As much as I love Cassandra, I found it easy to leave her today. I didn't want to see her hurting and I knew she needed today with them, so I was more than happy to oblige. Plus, I really do have a shit ton of work. I stay in my office the entire time. I finally leave at like 11.

The twins came in to say bye and make sure I have everything under control because they ended up leaving tonight. I go to my room to find Cassie asleep on my bed. I sigh when I notice she's twisting and turning a lot though. I get in bed with her since I didn't change out of my pajamas today. I do take my shirt off though, and throw it to the side. She's in one of my t-shirts with nothing under it.

"Miky?" She mumbles, turning to snuggle on top of me.
"Hey printsessa, it's just me. Go back to sleep," I say, rubbing her back.
She lets out a short sigh before her hand slips into my pants and she fists my cock. She starts rubbing it and I groan. Once I'm hard enough to hurt she stops.
"Damn that-" She cuts me off by pushing my sweats and boxers down, "Printsessa? Watcha doing?"

She doesn't say anything as she swings her left leg over my hips. She sits up so she's straddling me. Her already wet pussy now sitting on my abs.
"So this is what your twisting and turning was about, huh?" I smirk, my hands going to her hips.
I know she's talking, but I can't seem to focus with her pussy rubbing against my abs. Fuck. All I could think about was pressing her clit to my stomach and watching her come undone by dry humping my abs.

"Miky?" Her sweet, sweet voice brings me out of it.
"Sorry. What were you saying?" I ask massaging her hips.
She lets out a soft moan, "T-That I um... I don't know. I just know I can't fall asleep and it's only gotten worse with you here."

I smirk and tilt her hips forward while also grinding her against me. She gasps and puts her hands on my chest, right below my shoulders, to balance herself. She starts grinding hard on her own. She's going to have to dry hump my abs more often because this is fucking bliss. It only takes her a couple minutes before she's panting and basically screaming my name.

She picks up the speed and then she cums all over me, painting me in her sweet, sweet orgasm. I continue to grind her on me until she comes down from the high. She continues to pant but she moves down on me, aligning my hard as fuck dick up at her pussy hole. She slowly sits herself on my pulsing cock.

"Fuuuuuck," I groan.
"T-That's genuine?" She murmurs, slowly starting to ride me.
"Fuck yes. You ride me at whatever pace you need, but anytime you go slow, it ends me. I love feeling your pussy around my cock as you tremble in pleasure."
Her pussy clenches around me and I know it's from my words.

I know I kidnapped her, but fuck. She just walked into my life and now I'm wrapped around her finger. If she asks me to take a bullet for her, I wouldn't fucking hesitate.

She continues to ride me slowly and I quickly begin to realize it's more about the pleasure for her. She's making love to me. I flip us and our eyes connect. I pick up the pace just slightly, not taking my eyes away from her though.
"I love you. I love your hair and your eyes. Your lips and those fucking freckles. I love your soft skin and small neck. Your soft, gentle fingers. I love your breasts and your pussy.

I love the way your chest rises and falls whenever me or the twins compliment you. I love the way you trust us with your whole heart. I love knowing that no matter how boyish and stupid I act, you're always there for me. I especially love the way I can act like a boy and you won't judge me. I love that I have you to myself for an entire year. I love you."

Her hands are cupping my cheeks and there are tears in her eyes.
"Baby? Shit, did I hurt you? I was too rough, wasn't I? Please don't cry... I hate seeing you cry."
"N-No one h-has ever said s-something so sweet to m-me... it's messed up... you kidnapped me, and yet my feelings for you are stronger than any I've ever had for the twins..."