Chapter Seven

*Cassie's POV*
I wake up to an empty bed. I groan and get up, walking to their office first. Surprise, surprise, they're there. I yawn and walk over to Volkov, since he's closer, and climb into his lap. I curl up and fall asleep again.
"Yesterday got cut short, let's do it today," I hear Val saying when I wake up again.
"Do what?" I murmur.

"You'll find out," Volkov kisses the top of my head.
I turn so I'm straddling him. I start grinding on him. My head falls back and I moan. His hands go to my hips and he helps me move on him, harder. His hand goes into my shirt and he starts playing with my nipples. He lets out a quiet moan and I cum. I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Naughty little thing, huh?" Valentin chuckles as he picks me up.

"I... I want pleasure like this morning," I mumble as he carries me to his room.
"Oh yeah?"
He drops me on his bed and gets on top of me. He immediately strips me and himself. He kisses my neck and plays with my nipples. He kisses my chest and then my stomach and then he goes down to my thigh. He kisses my right one, and then my left. I tangle my fingers in his hair. He continues to kiss my thighs before finally sucking my clit into his mouth. His tongue plunges into me and I scream.

"Val!!" I moan out.
He licks me relentlessly until I cum. He comes back up and kisses me, letting me taste myself. I push my pussy up to the head of his dick.
"Are you sure baby?" He kisses my forehead.
I nod and he blindfolds me. I feel him get up and then get back on the bed. Once I've adjusted he starts moving. Volkov walks in and pulls his hard dick out. I turn my head to the side to look at him and my eyes travel down his body.

He walks closer, "Open your mouth, little villain."
I do as he says and then he puts his dick in my mouth. I moan as Val pinches one of my nipples and Vee pinches the other. Val fucks my pussy while Vee fucks my mouth. I cum first, and then Vee, and then Val. I swallow all of Vee and moan. Val pulls out and they stand back to look at me.
"Baby, I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing you tangled in my sheets," Val smirks, getting dressed again.

I blush deeply but don't move a muscle. Vee adjusts himself and then kisses my forehead. Val does the same and they start walking out. I'm determined to stay quiet and let them leave. But as Val reaches the door way and is about to close the door, I can't resist.
"Please stay!" I ask quickly, already regretting it.
They turn around but stay in the doorway.
"What was that baby?" Vee smiles at me.

"Um... I just um... asked if you'd stay... especially with your shoulder, Val, but I know you guys have work and I can't always have your attention..."
They smile and close the door, walking in. They lay on either side of me. I quickly fall asleep between them. I wake up around six and see they're still with me, I don't notice they're asleep though and I basically squeal. I quickly cover my mouth and giggle to myself. I hear them both groan and my giggling immediately ceases.

"What time is it?" Vee groans, throwing his arm across my waist.
"Six p.m.," I whisper.
"Are you hungry?" Val says snaking his hand between my legs, but just letting it rest there.
"Starving... but you guys can stay here. I didn't realize you guys were sleeping."
"So your little moment of happiness...?" Vee questions.

"I wasn't expecting you guys to still be here... you have a habit of leaving me when I'm sleeping."
Val kisses me and then Vee and then they both get up. I watch them, getting up as well. I don't realize how sore I am until I get up and almost collapse until Vee catches me. He looks down at me, worry consuming his face.

"Are you okay?" He looks me over.
"You know she just had sex for the first time, right?" Val questions.
"No shit Sherlock, but you weren't very rough and she's slept for at least three hours."
"I'm fine, just sore," I smile and kiss Vee.
He nods, "Alright..."

Val grabs one of his shirts and throws it on me. Vee hands me to Val and heads to his room. He comes back with a pair of my underwear and his sweats. He lost his shirt and changed into a pair of sweats.
"Sweats looking real comfy right now," Val says sitting me on the bed.

Vee dresses me and then helps me up. Val comes out of his closet, shirtless with grey sweats. Vee has on grey sweats as well and he gave me black ones. We get to the kitchen and it's bustling with people. Their chefs and maids are back, as well as the guys that live in the house. I become self aware and I slip back into the living room. The guys don't notice right away, saying hi to everyone and what not. I sit on the couch and cover myself, bringing the blanket up to my chin. I turn the tv on but end up just scrolling on my phone.