Chapter Sixty-Two

*Mikhail's POV*
I'm the first one awake. I grab everyone coffees, just how they like them, and then wake Nikolai up, dragging him to the guards' room. Together, him and I wake them up. I get a call from Kirill so I quickly answer it.
"Are you all up?" He questions right away.

"Yeah, have you found something?" I ask eagerly.
"We have the address to his house from last year, we can only assume and hope it's the same one."
"Send it. We're leaving now," I hang up and get changed.
The others follow suit and we leave. We pull up to the house and it looks like it hasn't been lived in for a year. We get out and walk up to the door which I easily push open. We pull out our guns and slowly explore the house.

*Cassie's POV*
The room he kept me in last had a clock and so does this bunker which is nice. It's five am and I am not tired. I hear the hatch opening and I panic. I scramble to the back of the bunker. Killian walks in with a gigantic grin. He stalls over to me and holds me against the wall as he undoes his buckle. He pushes my shorts down and shoves his cock into me after sliding a condom on.

I try to push myself farther up the wall but he holds me still. It's not that I'm weak, I've been working out with Miky almost every day and training with the guards every other day, I'm just not as strong as him. He's gotta be 5'11. Not as tall as Miky but tall enough to be annoying to 5'1 me. Once he's found his release, he drops me and fixes himself.

"Mikhail-" He starts.
"My mate," I interrupt.
His jaw clenches for a second but then he ignores me, "Mikhail and his group just went to the wrong destination. All the way across the city," He lets out an evil laugh, "There's no hope for you now."

He leaves and I continue to lay on the floor after pulling my shorts up. I feel so dirty. So not worth Mikhail's love. The twins were different, they were before I knew about this. Before I knew Mikhail was my forever. I'm so so worthless now. My feet hurt. My whole body is dirty. The bunker's wall is made up of dirt and the floor is a mix of dirt and rocks. My feet have already bled a few times and I've only been in here for a few hours.

*Mikhail's POV*
I kick at the house, "FUCK!"
"Boss, you need to calm down," Jace says in a serious tone, "Your anger isn't going to help."
"Don't tell me to fucking calm down. You don't know what it's like to have your mate go missing and you not be able to feel anything anymore! She could be dead! He could have touched her! He could have... he could have..."

I snap and break down, falling to my knees crying, "He could have raped her. He could have hurt her and I'm not there to protect her. We're supposed to take pride in the way we protect our mates, and mines gone," I try to calm down but the tears just continue to flow free, "I miss her. Her touch, her body, her voice, her smell, her everything."

"We'll find her," Jason says softly, kneeling next to me.
"You'll protect her when we get her back. You'll make her forget all the horrible things he may have done," Nikolai puts a hand on my shoulder.
I start to calm down and nod, "You guys are right... we'll find her... and me breaking down doesn't help. We have to keep searching."

I wipe my tears and stand up. Jason stands up as well and we head back to the car. Nikolai driving as I sit in the passengers seat. We get back to the hotel and Magnus pulls his lap top out. He FaceTimes Kirill and we start going over our information again.

"You could just raid every house in New Orleans," Anton shrugs.
"Cause that doesn't sound like the perfect way to get arrested and take even longer to find her," Jace mimics Anton.

*Cassie's POV*
I'm so weak. I hurt everywhere.

I get three meals a day but none of them are proper meals. It's been four days and I've lost so much weight. He's raped me twice every day. I'm so drained physically and mentally. I don't want to suffer anymore. I want to be in the arms of my lover so bad. His safety, his warmth, his everything.

My brains foggy being in this room. It feels magical, like Mikhail does, so I think it's magic. There's nothing to do in here. I just sit and wait for Killian to come in... it's terrifying actually. It's at different times every day. Sunlight floods in and I'm instantly filled with fear. In walks Killian with a tray of food. It's the usual, he feeds me and watches me eat and then he fucks me. I walk over warily and eat the food. I stand up and keep my head down.

"Strip and lay on the bed," He demands.
I do as he says, scared he'll hurt me more. He walks over, and gets on top of me. He shoves three fingers into me and I try pushing up the bed. He continues to be rough and I start crying.
"S-Stop! P-Please!" I wrap my hands around his wrist and try to push it away.

Surprisingly enough, he pulls his hand away. I close my eyes and breathe until I hear a condom wrapper ripping. I don't open my eyes as he slams into me. It never takes him long to find his release. He pulls away and I hear him grab the tray and leave a minute later. I quickly get my clothes back on.

*Mikhail's POV*
Kirill found us a new address... it's too late to go now though. As much as I'm dying to go tonight, the guys are all exhausted. We've been out all day going from one place to the next. I'm in the kitchenette of the guards' room, still going over everything. Jace is laying on the pull out couch, also still awake.

"Can you go to your fucking room? I'm trying to sleep," He groans.
I'm staring at a picture of Cass. I snap out of it and look at him, "Right. Yeah, sorry."
I put the papers in a pile and pick them up. I walk into the hall and then to my room. I turn my bedside lamp on and continue to go over everything.

"Get some sleep, Mikhail, or you'll be useless," Nikolai mumbles in a state of sleep.
I sigh and put the papers on the desk. I turn the lamp off and fall asleep.