Chapter Thirty-Seven

*Cassie's POV*
The game of spin the bottle was a normal game, nothing big. We're outside and some are in the pool, some with just their legs in, and others not in at all.
"So, you're 18, dating three guys? Are they paying you? Perhaps you're paying them?" Mary asks, looking at me.
Valentin snickers and I look over at him, everyone's dead silent.

He looks up from his phone, "What'd I miss?"
"Say it again, Mary," Miky looks her dead in the eyes, not happy.
"I just mean, she's only 18. There's three of you and one of her. Not to mention, you're 25, about to turn 26. You're grown men, with grown needs and she's just become an adult," Mary responds calmly.

"Her brain isn't fully matured and she's going to have different needs. And have you seen the size of her? She's like half of your heights," Jasmine, another girl responds.
"And it's easy to tell just by looking at her, her sex drive isn't nearly as great as yours. Which means she won't be able to meet your needs. You might be able to meet hers, but won't that get boring after a little?" Cole speaks up, "I seriously mean no harm and you guys know that, but is this relationship really the best thing?"

"Can you guys back off? Mary you only started this because your jealous, you've always wanted Mikhail. Jasmine, I don't know why you're speaking, you've never liked these three. And Cole, you're only speaking because you want to hook up with Cass. If you guys can't start acting like the adults you are, maybe you should leave," Madison cuts in, standing up for me.
I smile, "Than-"

"Oh please, Madison. You're not any better. You've always wanted both the twins. You're telling me you're over them? Just like that? Oh, or maybe you're already sleeping with the twins behind Cassandra's back and that's why you're being so nice to her," Mary snaps back.

Valentin is up and walking towards her in less than a second, "Say I'm sleeping with another woman again and see what I could do to you." He picks her up by her neck and holds her over the pool, the deep end. She grabs his wrist, trying to breathe.
"Val..." I say carefully, walking over to him.
Vee stops me, "Baby, she deserves it."
I sigh and look up at him, "Vee, let me go."
He frowns but does as I say. I walk over to Valentin and grab his arm, at about his elbow, with both my hands.

"Val, let her go..." I murmur softly. He looks down at me and sighs, dropping her into the pool. The only twist, she can't swim... or stand. "Someone get her!" I yell, looking around. Everyone looks between the twins and Miky but no one makes a move. I dive in and wrap an arm around her waist, dragging her to the shallow end. I let go once we can stand. She's panting and coughing a ton. She looks at me with pure disgust. She quickly gets out of the pool and grabs a towel, running inside.

I get out, furious, "You," I point to Miky, "And you two," I point to the twins, "Your office. Now."
"Ooooh" Jason smirks.
"You, Magnus, Nick, and Jace too," I glare at him. I grab a towel and wrap it around me, "I'm changing first, but you seven better be in the office when I get in there."

I walk into my closet and get changed. I flip my hair over, so it's all in front of my face while I bend over. I wrap my towel around it and then flip it back over. I walk into the office and see my three guys at their desk. Jason and Magnus are sitting on the couch and Nick is in the arm chair. Jace is standing near the door.
"Sit down," I stare at him.
"I don't take orders from you," He says with a straight face.

"Just sit down Jace, I'm not in the mood to argue."
He remains standing.
"Sit down," Mikhail booms.
Jace quickly sits down.

I point at Val, "What were you thinking?! Were you trying to kill her?! And you two," I look at Vee and Miky, "You were going to let him?! All of you were going to let him?! Why didn't any of you save her?" I look around the room. None of them meet my eyes, "Were you going to kill her? In front of our guests?" I look back at Valentin, "In front of me?" My voice is weak with the last sentence.

"Baby-" Valentin starts but I hold my hand up.
"You're all dismissed. Go enjoy your friends. I'll be down in a few minutes," I sigh, walking out of the office. I walk into the twins' shared bathroom where my stuff is. I take my towel out and throw it in the dirty laundry. I brush my hair and put some eye liner on. I put on dark red lipstick. I put on a white long sleeve, turtle neck, crop top. Over top of it, I put on a black mini dress. It crosses in the back. I put on thigh high black boot heels to go with it.

(Cassie's outfit, shoes, and makeup)I walk downstairs to find everyone else changed in the living room

I walk downstairs to find everyone else changed in the living room. I walk into the kitchen where Maddy is.
"Cassie! I hope you know I'm not trying to sleep with your boyfriends. Maybe at one point I was, but the moment I heard they had a girlfriend, I backed off," She says as soon as she spots me.
I smile, "Don't worry. I didn't believe her."
"I was thinking we could go out?"
"Today?"

"Yeah... walk around the mall? There's a new Hot Topic there that I really want to check out."
I giggle, "Okay, sure."
We walk out to the living room and I notice all their friends are gone except Jasmine and Cole and Maddy obviously. I watch my guys and the three of the guards, minus Nick, check me out.
I blush but then remember I'm mad at them, "Madison and I are going to the mall."
"What? By yourselves?" Miky stares at me.
"Yes."

"We're coming," Volkov says standing up.
I roll my eyes but don't say anything more. I grab my black leather purse that has a gold chain. I put it on my shoulder so it reaches to my hip.
"Ready?" I ask Madison.
She giggles, "Yup."

We go out to her car and leave before any of the guys can get in. I look behind us and sigh when I see two blacked out cars following us. It doesn't take long to get to the mall. The guys park on either side of us. I get out and am immediately pushed back against the car. I look up to see Miky staring down at me with hungry eyes. I gasp when I feel his hand on my thigh, sliding up to my core.

"M-Miky!" I stutter, pushing at his unyielding chest, "We're in p-public."
"Then don't wear such a tempting dress," He murmurs, licking his lips.
"It's not even that tempting!" I whine.
He kisses me and pulls away.

"Don't touch me," I glare at him, "I'm still mad."
"You're really hot when you're mad," Volkov chuckles, wrapping his arms around my waist.
I put my hands over his and roughly take them off, "Don't touch me, please? And don't get me worked up, please."

I wrap my arm around Maddy's extended one. We start walking in when I feel someone grab my hand. I look over and see Valentin quietly holding my hand.