Chapter Thirty-Five

*Cassie's POV*
I quickly jump off the couch and walk around trying to find an employee.
"Excuse me!" I call when I see the employee from earlier.
"Yes?" He asks smiling.
I clear my throat, "Can we um..." I glance back at Val but he just shrugs, smirking, "Can we buy that couch?" I quickly ask pointing to the couch next to Val.

"Absolutely, I'll see if we have any new ones in the back."
I nod and make my way over to Val. I hide from the back behind him, gripping his shirt in my fists. I rest my forehead on his back, so so close. I notice the guy coming back and Val turns it off.
"Rude," I grumble, turning to look at the couch like nothing was happening.

"It turns out we don't have any new ones, but I can sell you this one?" He asks us as I turn to face him.
"Yeah, that's-"
"Will you be getting new ones soon?" Valentin cuts me off.
"Um, yes sir. Should be in the next week or so," The man smiles.
"We'll wait till then."

The man nods, "Of course. Can I help you with anything else?"
"That'll be all, thank you."
Valentin takes my hand and we leave.
"Why are we waiting for a new couch?" I look up at him.
"I don't want a couch in my room that other people have sat on it," He glances down at me. "Valentin?" A voice behind us asks.
We turn around.

"Cayden?" Valentin grins.
They bro hug while I stand there. They pull away and a few more guys and girls walk up. I slip to the back of the group and lean against the side of a building. They talk for a while and I just stand there. He finally looks for me and spots me.
"Hey, what if I call Volkov and Mikhail up, and we all go to a bar to hang out?" Valentin asks the group.

"Yeah, that sounds fun!" Cayden says.
"Tonight work? Like 7?"
"Awesome. See you later Val."
They walk away and Val walks over to me, "I'm so sorry baby."
"Don't be, must have been a while since you saw them?"
"A few years, yeah. Ready to continue?"
"Yes sir!"

We continue walking, hand in hand.
"Printsessa!" I hear Miky's voice behind me.
Val and I turn around to see Vee and Miky jogging towards us.
"Hey little villain," Vee smirks.
"You guys came?" I blush.
"Couldn't miss the fun."

I giggle and we keep walking. The third attack on my pussy starts and my eyes immediately go up to Val's. He shrugs and empties his pocket. Volkov is walking behind me with his arms around my waist so it can't be him. I look up at Miky who just gives me a quick forehead kiss. We continue to walk around and then decide to get some lunch. I'm so close to cumming that my knees give out as I trip on a stone. I my put my hands out and scrape them up a little. The guys chuckle before snapping into action.

Volkov quickly helps me up so I'm facing him, "Sorry, baby..."
I giggle, "It's not your fault."
"Are you okay?" Valentin asks worriedly, turning me towards him.
"I'm fine guys."
"Are you sure?" Miky turns me towards him.
"Yes, yes! Let's go eat."
We get to a restaurant and sit down. I go to the bathroom and look at my knee.

"Ah fuck," I stare at it. I get some paper towels and wet them, cleaning it. Someone bursts into the bathroom and I scream. Val's standing there, staring at the bottom of my dress.
"Val! You can't just burst into the woman's room," I hold my heart, still a little shaken.
"What were you doing just now?" He questions, ignoring the fact that he just burst into the woman's bathroom.

"My dress got a little dirty when I fell, I was just cleaning it."
"You're lying."
"What?"
"You put your hands behind your back when you're lying."
I quickly move my hands to my sides, "I'm not lying."

He walks over to me and kneels down. He lifts my dress and sees my entire knee scraped and bleeding.
"Jeez Cassie, why didn't you tell us?" He looks up at me.
"Because it's not that big a-" My hands go to his shoulders and I moan.

He smirks as he stands up and grabs a new wet paper towel. He cleans my wound and then gets some band-aids from my purse because they made me keep them in there. He stands up again once he's done and I wrap my arms around his neck. I kiss him and moan into his mouth and then it stops, right before I could cum. I sigh and then we walk out. Volkov and Miky are grinning like fools. I roll my eyes and sit down. After lunch we head home. As soon as we get home I remove my underwear and change into normal ones. J also change into sweats and one of Miky's t-shirts. I walk into the living room where all my guys are.

"Suckers can't do shit now," I smirk, sitting in the arm chair since they're on the couch, playing on the Xbox.
"It was fun while it lasted," Miky smiles.
"You know she hurt herself, right?" Valentin looks at him.

"What? Cass you hurt yourself?" Volkov's head snaps to me, forgetting about the game, causing him to die. He gets up and kneels in front of me.
I sigh, "I don't know why Valentin," I say his whole name to get the point across, "Said anything. He took care of it at the restaurant and it's totally fine. It stings a little bit but I promise it's fine."
"Okay..." He goes back to the game.

Hours go by and the guys are getting ready to head out. I'm standing by the front door, not wanting them to leave but also not voicing that. They come down and kiss the top of my head as they leave.
"We'll be back by 11 at the latest," Miky grins.
"12," I correct him, blushing, "Go out and have fun. Don't worry about being back by a certain time, I'm not your mother."
"Baby-" Valentin starts but I hold a hand up, silencing him.

"Go out and have fun! You haven't seen them in a while! Please don't make them hate me. I was hoping we could have them over some other time if tonight goes well."
"Yeah, okay, that sounds like a plan. They couldn't hate you though."
"Sure they could. Good bye!" I giggle, pushing them out of the house.