Chapter Fifty-Nine

*Cassie's POV*
I vaguely remember seeing Mikhail and then passing out on the kitchen floor. I wake up and Mikhail's laying in bed with me. I can't help it as my eyes wander down his body. My mouth waters when I see the tent in his pants. My pussy aches just thinking about it.

"Miky..." I whine, "Please... it hurts!"
"Cassie..." He starts hesitantly but then stops talking, "Okay."
My head shoots up and I stare at him before pulling his dick out and stripping myself. I slowly sink onto it and the pain goes away almost immediately. My head falls back and I moan.

*Mikhail's POV*
I was hesitant to have sex with Cass but then I thought maybe the curse would go away. If it was cast on Maxim, maybe I can cure it.

She starts bouncing on my dick and I can't tear my eyes away from her bouncing breasts. Her eyes close and her head falls back. You'd think she's never had pleasure like this before. I reach up and pinch her nipples.

"Oh yes!" Her pussy clenches around me and I watch the pleasure roll through her.
I hold her hips and thrust up into her. I bury myself all the way into her and then release my seed in her. I groan as I come down from the high. She lays on my chest but doesn't get off of me.

Suddenly she sits up, grinning, "I can think again!"
I chuckle, "What?"
"My thoughts don't go back to your dick. I-I think the curse is broken!"
I stare at her and notice color coming back to her face, "I think you're right."

*Cassie's POV*
It's been a week since the curse was lifted from me. I spent most of it with Max because he wanted to make up for the way he acted. Even if I barely remember anything from my time of being cursed. Mikhail and I are driving home from the beach now. We spent the entire day there and it's like 11 at night now.

I had such a fun day, I'm even still surprisingly wide awake. I look over at Mikhail and admire him with a small smile. His eyes start to close and the car starts drifting into the other lane. I'm about to grab the wheel and wake Miky up when a car is coming towards us, blaring their horn. Miky jolts up and swerves out of the lane. We nearly hit a tree but he gets us back on the road.
"Why don't I drive? I'm wide awake," I ask cautiously.

"I'm okay now. I'm so sorry, printsessa," He sighs, gripping the steering wheel so tight.
"Miky, please? I'd love to drive with you as my passenger for once."

He glances over at me and sighs, pulling over. We switch spots and then I continue on. I turn the radio on quietly and glance over at Miky. He's sound asleep and I grin, taking his hand and holding it in my lap. Our exit finally comes up and I take it. It takes another 15 minutes to get home but Mikhail's still asleep.

He looks so peaceful and I know he barely sleeps at night. I don't know why. The house is so so safe. I hate when he doesn't get enough rest.

I drive around and park at a Wawa. I ever so quietly get out and go in, ordering myself something to drink and then going back out to the car. I get in and continue driving around. As I pull up to a red light, he wakes up.

"Where are we?" He asks groggily, clearly disoriented.
"I've just been driving around," I smile and start driving when the light turns green.
He groans softly, "Fuck printsessa, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"What? Why are you apologizing? You don't get enough sleep so I was more than happy to drive around while you slept. I even stopped by Wawa and you had no idea," I giggle, backing into the garage and parking.

He groans and runs a hand through his hair. We get out and I lock the car, putting the keys in his hand then. We walk up to our bedroom and get changed. I yawn as we get in bed. He lays down but I sit up and watch him.

"What?" He asks gently putting a hand on my chin.
"I want to make sure you fall asleep," I giggle, slipping my hand inside his shirt.
"I sleep every night printsessa, just after you fall asleep."
"I don't believe you. You don't get nearly enough sleep," I gently massage his stomach.

His hand drops into my lap and he whispers quietly, "Okay."
His eyes close and I listen to his breathing even out. I lay down, still massaging his stomach. I glance at the night side clock "11:45." I sigh contentedly and fall asleep with him. I carefully open my eyes as the sun floods in. I'm snuggled up against a still sleeping Miky. I don't dare move, not wanting to risk it, so I just fall asleep again.

*Mikhail's POV*
I have no idea what time it is when I finally wake up. Cassie is laying on my chest still, scrolling through Instagram.
"What time is it?" I ask stroking her hair.
"12:15," She sighs, slightly pushing into my hand.
"Are you hungry?"
"I'll get you something if you are. I want you to stay in bed today."

"Oh so now it's my turn to be trapped in here?"
"Yup."
I grin, "Okay. I'll take some waffles if we have some."
"Mmm that sounds delicious," She gets up and heads to the kitchen.

While she's gone, Kirill texts me about an emergency. I get up and quickly get changed. I'm buttoning up my shirt when she walks back in with a grin and a plate of waffles. I turn towards her and her smile just completely drops. Her shoulders sag and I can physically see her deflate a little. I feel fucking awful.

"Baby, Kirill said it was an emergency. I'll be back as soon as possible, okay? I promise, printsessa," I start walking over to her and then my phone chimes again. I glance down at it.

"Get your ass here now," Kirill texts me again.
"I'll make it up to you, printsessa!" I kiss her forehead before heading to Kirill's office.