Chapter Seventy

*Mikhail's POV*
Cassie fell asleep on me and it's so freaking adorable. My phone vibrates in my pocket so I carefully get it out. It's a picture from Nikolai. I glance at him and he snickers with Anton and Jace. I open it and it's a picture of Cass and I in the position we're in right now.

My head must have fallen back since it's on the back rest in the picture. My eyes are closed and I must have been asleep at that point. I can't help but grin at the picture. My printsessa is the cutest, prettiest, hottest girl on planet. I can't believe she's my mate. I couldn't be luckier. Whether she's pregnant or not, I'm proposing to her tomorrow.

She moans in her sleep and her head starts sliding down my chest causing her to wake up.
"Mmm, did I fall asleep?" She asks, fisting her hands and rubbing her eyes like a child.
"We both did," I chuckle, showing her the picture.

She takes the phone and brings it closer to her face. She zooms in on my face and smiles. She looks up at me and kisses me. She wobbly gets up and we go upstairs, leaving the other guys. She tells me to wait in the bedroom. She walks into the bathroom and then comes out a minute later.
"If you are pregnant, I'm going to clean out a guest room completely and we're going to give it a makeover," I tell her as we sit on the bed and wait.

She looks at me and smiles, "Really?"
"Fuck yes. This is our future we're talking about baby, of course he or she is going to get a room."
She grins, "Okay!!"
Her phone timer goes off and she pushes me off the bed.
"Hey!" I hold a hand over my heart dramatically.
She giggles, "You look! I'm too scared."

I chuckle and go into the bathroom. I turn the alarm off and stare at the two lines on the test. I can't contain my joy. I'm going to be a father. With my one true love. We're going to be parents. I'm so fucking happy. No matter what Cassie thinks, if you both want it, she'll get pregnant. It's just a mate thing.
"Miky!" She yells.

I walk out of the bathroom with the biggest grin I've ever had, "We're going to be parents!"
She squeals and jumps into my arms, "Does Maxim know?"
I shake my head, "Do you want him to?"
"I wanna tell him... I wanna do it in a cute way like you see on the internet."
I laugh, "Okay baby."

"Figure it out with me?"
"Of course," I chuckle, "Do you already have ideas?"
"Yeah..."
I laugh, "Tell me."
"I wanna do an ultrasound picture with baby clothes. I want to do one onesie that says 'mommas boy' and another that says 'daddy's girl.' Then I'll also leave the positive test on top with the pictures."
"I think that's a wonderful idea baby."
She blushes, "Okay! I'll go out tomorrow!"

*Maxim's POV*
Cassie and Mikhail planned something for me and I'm excited. I walk into our bedroom with Cassie following. There's a box on the bed so I walk over to it, hesitating.
"Open it!" Cassie giggles.
I slowly open it and see a strip of pictures, a positive pregnancy test, and two onesies. I look at the pictures and realize it's an ultrasound. I hold that and the 'daddy's girl' onesie.

I look at Cassie, "Are you pregnant?"
She nods, grinning. I drop the stuff and scoop her up in a big bear hug. She giggles, hugging me back. I gently set her down, still smiling.
"I can't believe I'm going to be a dad..." I whisper.
"And you're going to be wonderful," Cassie kisses me.
"We have to go tell everyone."

She laughs, "You sound like a teenage girl."
I chuckle as we walk downstairs. Everyone's still chilling in the living room. We go and stand in front of them.
"You are all now looking at the soon to be first time parents," I say proudly.
Everyone cheers and we spend the rest of the day together.

*One year later. Mikhail's POV*
I hear crying through the baby monitor so I groggily sit up. I let everything register and then I notice Cass sitting up as well, about to get off the bed.
"Where are you going?" I ask, tugging her into my lap.
"She's crying," She yawns, resting her head on my chest.

"And I told you, you are never getting up in the middle of the night to get her. You went nine months carrying her and waking up in the middle of the night when I couldn't do anything to help. Go back to sleep, my love."
I kiss her cheek and lay her back down, covering her. I get up and head into my daughters room to soothe her.

*Three years later. Mikhail's POV*
"Come on honey! We're all waiting on you!" I yell up the stairs.
"I'm almost ready!" Cassie yells back.
"Yeah, come on mommy!" Catherine, our youngest, giggles.
"Mommy, daddy said we should leave you here!" Abigail, our oldest, tells her mommy matter-of-factly.

Cassie appears at the top of the stairs, "He wouldn't dare!"
I smile and kiss her as she walks into my arms. I loaded the truck up while she was getting herself and the girls ready. We walk out and get the girls in. When I finish with Cat, I go around and open Cassie's door for her.
She finishes Abbs and gets in. I close the door and go to my side, pulling out.

She looks so perfect. She turned 21 yesterday and wanted to go on a family road trip. We have a two and three year old, so we're about to figure out if this was a good idea or not. I turned 30 a month ago and damn does Cass hold it over my head. Honestly? I don't even care. Just having her by my side all the time is amazing.

She means the world to me, along with our little girls. I wanted to move out and get a house of our own, but Cassie and my brothers convinced me to stay. I was and still am very thankful because I got up in the middle of the night, every night for two years straight because I wouldn't let Cass.

Then, during the day when Cass was out, I could pass the girls to their uncles to get some more sleep. Cass doesn't know this, but my brothers are moving our things into our new house this week while we're on vacation. She's been saying how she would like to move now, get on our own.

An hour into our drive, our babies are out cold. We kept them up a little bit longer last night so they would sleep for the beginning of the trip, giving their mom and I enough time to get situated and ready for the long drive ahead.
"I love them so much. I am so glad I was able to have them," Cassie smiles at me and I can see how content she is.

"Me too, printsessa, me too," I take her hand and bring it up to my lips, kissing it.
I rub small circles on the back of her hand as she turns on some quiet music. We sit in such a comfortable silence for a while. I glance over at her and see she's asleep. I smile and look at my babies in the rear view mirror. The sight of all three of them sleeping brings me so much joy.
"Daddy?" I hear Cat whisper in the back.
"Yeah kitty Cat?" I look at her in the rear view mirror.

"Mommy's pretty in her sleep."
I grin and look at Cass again, "Yes she is. So are you. And Abby."
She blushes and falls asleep again. I smile to myself and continue driving.