Chapter Fifty-One

*Cassie's POV*
Maxim has finally finished making love to me. He doesn't let me go to sleep right away though. He starts the shower and carries me over to it. He gently sets me on my own two feet but keeps an arm wrapped securely around my waist. He washes my hair and then my body, taking extra good care of my throbbing pussy.

I'm already so sore down there, I put up no fight at all. His eyes have glazed over a few times, and I know he's talking to Miky. I attempt to clean his body but he refuses, quickly doing it himself before getting us out. He dries my body off thoroughly and wraps my hair in the towel. He dries himself off and leads me back to the bed. His hand is on my lower back, urging me forward, but I can only slowly shuffle.

"Stop rushing me. I'm so sore," I mumble, literally shuffling towards the bed.
Maxim smiles and kisses the top of my head. He stops rushing me and just lets me take my time. I look at the bed and gasp, "Did someone change the sheets?"
"Of course they did. Did you think we would sleep in dirty sheets?" Maxim frowns, tracing circles on my lower back.

I'm fucking sensitive. I know he didn't mean it the way I took it, but it still hurt. Is what we just did dirty? I mean, I know the sheets were literally dirty but did I do something wrong? By not doing anything at all? Should I have taken charge at some point? Maybe not cum as fast every fucking time?

"Bunny, you did amazing. You took me like a champ. I couldn't be prouder of you. I truly just didn't want you sleeping in anything that could possibly make you uncomfortable. Plus, you deserve clean sheets every night," Maxim smiles as he lifts me onto the bed.

"Y-You can reads minds?!" My eyes widen.
He chuckles, "No, little bunny, I can only read yours because you are my mate and we've officially mated. You will be able to read mine and Mikhail's soon enough."
I nod and fall asleep. When I wake up again, Maxim is still with me. I yawn and sit up, holding the sheets up to my chest. I'm about to get up but his arm wraps around my waist and he holds me close to him.

"Max, I wanna get up," I mumble.
"You aren't leaving this bedroom at all today," He murmurs, "I can finally shift for as long as I'd like so I'm going to enjoy it... with you... in the bedroom."
"Maaaaax," I whine, "I'm hungry."
He lays his head on my chest and nuzzles into me, "Get someone to bring it to you... and keep calling me Max."

I giggle, "I'll ask Jason... and I'll make sure to get the door naked."
He growls, "Don't fucking do that unless you want to see him dead. Ask for a maid and I'll go to the door to get it for you."

I frown, "No. I'll ask Jason but you'll still get it."
He looks up at me and smirks, "Jealous?"
I scowl, "Of course I am. You know what? Let Miky shift or let me get it. I don't need anyone else having the honor of meeting and seeing you."
His face softens and he gives me a warm smile, "I've already met Jason. You stay in bed, I'll throw some clothes on, and then get your food."
"Okay..."

I text Jason as Max gets up to get dressed. As soon as he gets up, his warmth goes with him. I whimper as I feel pain hit my pussy. It makes me hot and like I need something -preferably Max's hard cock- shoved up as far as it can go.
Maxim immediately looks at me, "What's wrong, bunny? What hurts?"

I gesture for him to come sit next to me on the bed. He does just that and I straddle him, sinking onto his hard dick. I let my head roll back as I moan. I roll my hips as he leans back, keeping himself up with his hands just behind him on the bed. I start bouncing on his cock, shoving my breasts into his face.

He lets out a throaty groan before sucking and toying with my nipples. He flips us and speeds up the pace a little bit. He hits my g-spot while simultaneously sucking the mark on my neck. He brings me to the edge in seconds. My orgasm takes over. When I've finally come down from the high, he pulls out and cums all over my stomach. He gets off the bed, since we were on the edge, and stares at me, smiling.

"You look so fucking gorgeous covered in my cum," He mumbles, walking to get a wash cloth. By the time he cleans me up, Jason is knocking at the door. Max puts me under the covers, throws on some clothes, and opens the door a little. He grabs the food and quickly closes the door, thanking Jason. He throws his head back and laughs when he finally looks at the bag the food came in.

"Fucking chick-fil-a," He continues to laugh... only his laugh almost sounds degrading.
He puts the bag on the bed, in front of me, and starts walking towards the door again.
I bite my lip, "I-I thought you liked chick-fil-a..."
"Maybe Mikhail does," He says once he can speak through his laughter, "I should have known it'd be fast food."

"I won't eat it," I say, panicking, "I truly thought you liked it so I got it for you..."
"Mmm," Is all he hums before walking out.
Tears spill over my cheeks and I can't stop them.

I'm pathetic. I miss the other Maxim... the nicer one... what did I say? Maybe I did something? Why is he being so degrading now?

I jump up and ignore the soreness between my legs as I stand in front of the mirror, "Maybe I'm just fat..."
I stare in the mirror at myself, "I'm not the prettiest, sure, but I'm not fat..."
Maxim walks back in the room with a plate of food. I freeze, terrified of what's going to come next.

"What are you doing?" I can hear the judgement in his voice.
I turn around and walk back to the bed, "N-Nothing."
"Okay. Eat up."
I slowly start eating my fast food, "So... when's Miky shifting back?"
He scoffs, "Tired of me already?"

"Oh no! I was just curious how much longer I get to be with you?"
He nods, "Not much longer. I'm tired of being here."
"Oh... okay."
And just like that, Miky shifts. I throw myself in his arms and start sobbing.
"I know, printsessa, let it all out," He rubs my back.

I eventually calm down, "Why?! Why was he so cruel!?"
"My mother cursed our warlocks when she left. After they mate for the first time, they'll turn into these awful bastards. Normally, it's impossible for the human to shift back without the warlocks permission but I hated what he was doing to you, even if he couldn't control it, so I fought with everything I had and broke through. The next time he shifts, he'll be back to normal. I'm not sure if he'll remember anything or not though..."
"Why didn't someone tell me sooner?"

"Maxim didn't know about it, I should have told him, I know, but I never did. Plus, by the time I met you, I had forgotten all about it. My every thought was about you and nothing else."
I nod, "I believe you."
"Thank you, printsessa."