Chapter Two

*Volkov's POV*
"Yes," I tell her immediately.
"Even if my brother gets your money?" She asks finishing her food.
"Yes," Valentin responds this time, "But it will be because you want to."
"Will I get to visit him?"
I let out a quick laugh, "Absolutely not. We can't risk you trying to run."

She bites her lip and looks down. Valentin takes her plate and gets up. He grabs mine and walks downstairs, closing the door behind him. Someone knocks frantically on the door.
"Come in," I tell him.
It's Nicholas, "Sir, Valentin said it's urgent. He's in his office."
I gently move Cass and get up. I walk out and go to Valentin's office. He's not there and I get pissed. I walk back into the room and see Cassie snuggling into Valentin.
"You asshole," I mumble.

I watch Cassie freeze and sit up. She waits for me to get back in bed. Valentin pulls her back to him and stands up with her.
"V-Valentin..." She mumbles, "P-Please let me go..."
He sets her down and she walks over to me with her head down. She stands next to me quietly.
Valentin nods his head with a solemn smile.
"Cass go lay down on the bed," I tell her.
She immediately listens and we walk out. We walk into our shared office.
"What?" I ask Valentin, pissed off.

"She's fucking terrified of you! You notice how she goes to me with her head up and a smile on her face? She goes to you with her head down, tears in her eyes, and she wouldn't dare talk to you openly," Valentin is just as pissed off.
"Good! I don't want to be close to her!"
It's then I notice her standing in the doorway. Her hands are behind her back and her head is down. Valentin follows my gaze and it immediately softens. He walks over to her and lifts her chin with his hand.
"Hi baby," He smiles.

She has the biggest grin on her face, "Hi Val..."
"What do you need?"
"Well... I saw a pool outback and-"
"And you want to go swimming?"
She nods, "I mean, only if-"
"Cassandra come here," I tell her.
Her smile disappears and her head goes down. She walks over and looks up, stopping to stare at my chest.
"How much did you hear?" I raise her chin the rest of the way.

"All of it..." She murmurs, avoiding my gaze at all costs.
"Weren't you ever taught eavesdropping is rude. If I catch you listening in again, there will be punishment. Understood?"
"I understand."
"It's too late to swim. Shower and go to sleep. You'll be sleeping in my room tonight."
"Yes sir."

I watch her walk out. Valentin runs a hand through his hair.
"You just have to be an asshole, huh?"
"Fuck. I see your point."
We walk out and to my room.

*Valentin's POV*
We hear the shower running so we sneak into the bathroom. We glance at each other and smirk. We strip and get in with her. She looks behind her at me and then forward at Volkov.
"W-What are you d-doing?" She whispers.

I pull her into me and Volkov immediately kisses her. She moans and her arms go around his neck. I rub the head of my hard cock at her entrance. Her legs open and she pushes her ass against me. I spin her around and kiss her. Her arms go around my neck and her breasts push against my chest. Volkov kisses her neck and she moans into my mouth. She pulls away and puts one hand on my chest and the other on Volkov's. She pushes us away but doesn't remove her hands, afraid we'll come back to her.

"S-Stop... I... I don't want it this way," She murmurs.
"Don't want what this way?" I ask removing her hand and pulling her into me.
"I want my first time to be special... with someone special..."
Volkov and I look at each other and then down at her.
She quickly realizes her mistake, "No no, you guys are special, I'll lose it to you guys... just not in the shower."

We chuckle. Volkov finishes washing her and then I dry her off. I get my boxers on and then throw one of my shirts on her. Volkov grabs two pairs of his boxers from his room, since our rooms are connected by the bathroom. He slips into one pair of boxers and dresses Cassie in the other.
She blushes, "I-I have my o-own clothing..."
"But you look better in ours baby," Volkov kisses the top of her head.

She holds the underwear up through the shirt. "It's too big!" She whines as we walk out.
"You can take it off, little one," I tell her with a sly smirk.
She blushes and lays on the bed. She takes the boxers off and throws them at Volkov before climbing under the comforter.
"Mmm, little villain, I can smell your arousal," He smirks.
Her eyes widen and she hides under the comforter. Volkov and I start a conversation and I notice her checking us out.

I smile, "Checking us out, little villain?"
She quickly turns her head to look at the tv she turned on earlier. Volkov gets on one side and I get on her other side. We can feel how much her body relaxes when we finally get in bed with her. We glance at each other.
"Baby?" Volkov asks gently.
"Yeah?" She looks up at him with a smile, finally warming up to him.
"Why were you so tense?"
"You noticed?"

"Of course we noticed," I tell her, "You're our little villain."
"There was no reason, I just wanted to see how observant you guys were..." She blushes and looks down, "I-I realize now that was stupid... I'm sorry for t-testing you guys..."
"Hey, baby, it's okay. It was a harmless test. We aren't mad," Volkov grins, kissing her.
She nods lazily and falls asleep. We follow close behind her.