Chapter Forty-Six

*Mikhail's POV*
I fill up two coffee cups once my pot is ready. I take the steaming cups back up to my room. I walk in and Cassie is sitting on the end, watching tv. I smile and set both cups down. She looks up at me and grins, immediately pulling me onto the bed next to her.

"I already talked to the twins. It went way better than I thought it would. I think they already have women they wanna be sleeping with," She giggles but it comes to an abrupt stop and she looks at me, "Do you want to leave me to? Do you want to go back to sleeping around?"

"What? Fuck no baby. We took each others virginity. I've been with two other girls between then and when I kidnapped you. I hate that I did it, but I only justified it by thinking about how you were also fucking the twins. Plus, I only fucked them to images of you flashing through my mind."
She blushes, "Okay..."

She takes her coffee and takes a small sip. I watch her for a minute before taking a deep breath.
"There's something I need to tell you. You won't believe me at first, I know you won't. Then, when you eventually do, you'll be angry. You'll have to be. And then, I don't know. I guess we'll find out together," I say, grabbing my mug and sipping it.
"Okay..." She looks at me, clearly weirded out.
"I'm a warlock," I start with that.
She stares at me, "You're kidding right?"
"No."

"Okay, continue."
"We have mates just like werewolves."
"Do werewolves exist?"
"I'll get there. You normally find out who your soulmate is when you come into contact with them, or when you see them for the first time, after you turn 18. Being 25, I gave up looking for my soulmate. I focused all my time and energy into training my men and making sure they were all taken care of, as well as their families.

Then, one day, I saw the most beautiful girl in the entire world and my heart started beating faster. Everything inside of me told me I needed to go touch her, feel her, right then and there. I met up with the twins and told them their girlfriend is my mate and if they even think about taking her virginity, I'd fucking murder them."
"So why didn't you introduce yourself?"
"I saw how much you loved them and just wanted you to be happy."

"So despite the fact that you had been looking for me for seven years, you let me stay with not one but two other men?"
"I just needed you to be happy. I didn't want to get in the middle of anything. Bond or not, your happiness means everything to me."
"So... me wanting you more, the extreme sparks I feel when you touch me..."

"Are results of the bond. The heightened feelings and pleasure when I take you is also a result of the bond."
She blushes, "So... werewolves?" She asks sitting on my lap. I lean against the headboard and rub her legs.
I chuckle, "Yes, they exist. As well as vampires, fairies, and witches."
"Do you know any?"

"Jason is a wolf and Magnus is vampire, Jace is also a vampire and when we finish the mating process, you'll be a witch."
Her eyebrows furrow, "I don't wanna be a witch..."
"Then you won't be," I smile and hold her closer to me, "We just won't finish the mating bond."
"What happens if we don't finish it?"
"Over time you'll become extremely needy of me and want me to be near and touching you at all times."

She nods, "Okay, I can handle that."
She can't see my face so I let myself frown.

I love her, I do, but this isn't going to be that easy. I'm still going to need to work and I won't be able to be with her at all times. I'm going to snap and hurt her but I also can't force her to complete the mating bond.

"Miky?" Her voice snaps me out of my thoughts.
I smile, "Sorry love, what'd you say?"
"When can we move?"

Fuck.

"Whenever you'd like," I smile, "Jason and Magnus will probably come as well."
She kisses me but I just can't return it. I'm not in the right state of mind. She must notice because she pulls away. She's still smiling, too embarrassed.
"I'll start packing," She quickly gets off.
"I'll be back in a little, I have some things to finish up and then I'll start packing up my office," I say getting up.

"Okay!" She calls from the bathroom.
I walk into my office where Jason and Magnus are already. I run a hand through my hair and pace around the office.
"She won't complete the bond," I mumble.
"That sucks," Magnus sighs.
"Tell me about it."
"You should ask her why."
"I know. This is fucking hard."
"This or your dick?" Jason laughs.
I glare at him but sigh, "Both."
"Then just go fuck her."

"Fuck you. That's not how it works."
"Clearly. How does it work?" Magnus asks.
"I have to push some of my magic into her, resulting in her becoming a witch... or a fairy, but that's rare."
"How rare?"
"She'd be the second one that it would happen to."
"Oh damn. Is it painful?"
"Not for her."

"But how exactly do you complete the bond? Like how do you push your magic into her?"
"Maxim has to take her."
Their eyes widen and I sigh.

*Cassie's POV*
I get in the shower to calm down. It doesn't work and as I get deeper into my thoughts, the harder I end up crying.

I'm so overwhelmed. Warlocks? Werewolves and fairies? Vampires and witches? I don't wanna become a witch... they're always mean... but will he hate me? I'll annoy him sooner or later and then that'll be it, I think? What if he rejects me? I've read a few werewolf stories and sometimes if they get rejected that's it... is it the same for warlocks? It hurt like hell when he didn't kiss me back so I can only imagine how much more it would hurt when he rejects me... I know it's coming. Why didn't he kiss me back? It could only mean he's thinking of ending things.

I turn my shower into a bath. I end up falling asleep in the bath.

*Mikhail's POV*
I head back up to my room because I can feel my mates worry. I walk into the bedroom and see the bathroom door closed. I walk in and my gorgeous printsessa is asleep in the bath. I shake my head, I'll have to scold her for that later. I drain the tub and lift her out, a sweet moan escapes her lips.

I dry her off and it takes everything in me to not just make her mine. My brothers as well as a couple other unmated male warlocks will be at my house when we get back. She won't be marked which means they could easily just take her from me... as I'm laying her on the bed, she wakes up.
"Miky?" Her cheeks flush red and she quickly gets under the covers.

For the first time since I've been in her life, I let anger take over. My body gets a little taller and bulkier and my eyes go red.
"Are you fucking hiding from me?" I growl.
I watch her move away from me but I grab her wrist and pull her back to me.

"You can't do that to me," I say calming down immediately and shrinking back to my same size. My warlock is fighting me, wanting to meet her, so my eyes stay red, "You can't hide you're gorgeous body that I've seen so many times already... please, don't do that again."

She's shaking in my arms still so I force my warlock down. My eyes return to their normal grey, "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to show you that I'm not lying."
My warlock starts humming and her body starts relaxing. I over look closely, very fond of her reaction.
"I've never seen you like that before," she says walking to the closet. She throws on one of my shirts and walks back in.

"I know. I hid it well... I won't do it again. It just hurts me when you hide your perfect body from me."
She blushes but nods, "I can't help it. I'm insecure."
I frown, "Don't be. You're gorgeous."