Chapter Thirteen

*Cassie's POV*
Valentin and Volkov grab my hands and lead me up to our room.
"I... I don't want to go up just yet!" I try pulling away.
They ignore me and we ride the elevator in silence. We get to the room and they sit me on the bed.

"Don't disrespect Miss Martin again, okay?" Valentin looks me dead in the eyes.
I bite my lip and the tears overwhelm me, "I'm....sorry....I'm....so....sorry...." I stutter out, walking past them and running out of the room. I hear them chasing me down but I close the elevator before they get there. The elevator doors open on ground level and I see Jason and Magnus walking in.

I run over to them and jump on Magnus, my arms going around his neck and my legs around his waist. He's forced to drop the bags he was carrying to wrap his arms around my waist and steady himself. I cry into his neck until I can finally breathe normally again.

"Magnus... I'd be careful. The twins saw the whole thing," Jason mumbles next to him.
"Who cares?! They don't! They care about... about Miss Martin more!" I say, finally pulling back a little. Now, I just lay my head on his shoulder, looking at Jason.
"Okay, little one, we won't let them take you," He smiles.

I smile and hug Magnus tighter, just wanting safety. I hear them walk up and stop in front of us. I can't bring myself to turn around.
"We're going to take her out. Let her see some things," Jason stands up to them.
"Get your hands off our girlfriend, Magnus," Volkov demands.

"I can't do that. You want her to feel safe, right? Well currently it's not with you, it's with us," Magnus shoots back.
I hear them sigh in sync and I smile, just a little bit.
"We'll fire her. Right now, right here," I hear Valentin's voice.

"Don't do it just because you want her away from us. Do it because you don't like Claire. Do it because when she flirts with you, and touches you, it makes you uncomfortable," Jason retorts, "Do it because no matter what names Cassie calls her, you know she's right."

"I will. I'll do it because I really can't fucking stand her. Cass, I was quiet because she'd constantly harass me. I could never do anything about it because our own dad fucked her. As much as Val here seems like he likes her, she'd do the same thing to him. He only defended her because dad's still alive, but, we run this shit show now so what we say, goes. We'd rather have her fired and you comfortable than her here and you not comfortable," Volkov tells me and I can hear the honesty in his voice.

Magnus gently sets me down and I run into Vee's arms. I hug Val next and then we go upstairs to our room before saying another word.
"Thank you guys... I um... I really love you guys. I never thought I'd say that when I first moved in, but I'm glad I am," I grin and tell them after I've showered and thrown on one of Volkov's shirts. I lay down in the middle of the huge, soft bed.
They smile and Val hits the lights. They both climb into the bed and we fall asleep happily.

*Valentin's POV*
I hate how I reacted to Cass calling Claire out. I'm just so scarred from all the shit dad put me through. I don't want him to hurt Vee, so I haven't wanted to fire Claire yet, but now I have a good reason. I'd rather be beat everyday by my dad than have Cass feel like we like another woman more than her.

Cassie gets up and walks into the bathroom. She shuts the door and then walks out a few minutes later. She climbs back on the bed and glances at me. She jumps backwards, accidentally hitting Volkov who groans and shoots up, causing Cass to fall off the bed. I'm laughing so hard when she finally gets up and flops on the bed.
"Not funny! I didn't know you were awake, it scared me!" She tries to keep a straight face but fails.

Volkov laughs, "It's kinda funny baby."
She giggles, "Whatever!"
I get up and kiss her forehead. Volkov does the same and she looks between us, confused.
"Where are you guys going?" She finally speaks up.
"It's time to start our vacation," I grin.

She lets out a small, adorable sigh before pulling herself up into a sitting position. The sheets fall to her waist, but she's not wearing anything on her upper half. Volkov and I can't move our eyes from the gorgeous sight before us. She blushes and pulls the sheet up.
"Go awayyyyy and close the door behind you," She grins.

We chuckle and leave, giving her privacy.
"You know, it wasn't even the fact that Magnus had his hands all over her last night that angered me... it's the fact that she was crying to him, because of us," Volkov speaks up first as we make breakfast.
"I know, I hate myself for that. She definitely didn't deserve that," I sigh.

Just then she walks out of the bedroom. We turn around and lean on the counter, arms crossed, as she does a twirl in her dress. She giggles and holds her arms out when she finishes the circle.
"So? How's it look?" She asks dropping her arms and glancing down at it.
She's wearing a baby blue sundress that falls about mid thigh. It's tighter around her breasts and goes loose about mid stomach and it's strapless.

"It looks gorgeous, baby, you'll fit right in," Volkov smiles, walking over to her and hugging her.
He grabs his phone and plays some music. He spins Cassie around to face him before resting his left hand on her hip. His right arm hanging loosely at his side. Cassie's right leg is between his, and his right leg with hers. Her right arm is flat on his chest while her left one hangs loosely. Volkov starts moving first, "Dance with me, baby."

Her hips immediately follow his. I watch for a minute before grabbing her free hand and twirling her towards me. We get into the same position, only my arm goes around her whole back. I dip her and go to kiss her but Volkov gets there first. He pulls her from my arms and puts her back to his front. His hands on either of her hips.

Their hips move back and forth together and she puts her arms behind her, wrapping them around his neck. He lightly traces her arms with his hands before pulling her hands apart and spinning her to me. I put both my hands on her hips and look down at her, as we're facing each other. Our hips move in sync for a few seconds before the song ends. She throws her arms around my neck and laughs.

"That was fun... but I think I forgot to breathe for most of it," She says panting.
Volkov and I chuckle.
"We'll do it again sometime," I tell her, not panting at all.
"You two are intoxicating!"
"Mmm not as much as you, love," Volkov smirks and makes us all plates.