Chapter Sixty-One

*Cassie's POV*
I don't remember falling asleep last night, but I just woke up so I must have at some point. My entire body is so sore from sleeping on that mattress. I sit up and stretch before getting up to walk and stretch some more. I turn the light on and look around the room.

I need something as a weapon but none of this is good. I guess I could use the lamp.

I hear the door unlocking so I scramble to sit on the bed.
"Good you're awake," Killian grins, closing the door behind him, "You must be hungry."
He puts a plate of pancakes on the table. He goes over to the fridge and grabs a water bottle, "I see you haven't had a drink yet."

I sit at the table and eat the food.
"I do not want a repeat of last night and I'm sure you don't either, because it won't end well for you."
I stare at my food, too scared to look up. I finish my food and he puts the dishes outside. I stay glued to my seat until he walks over and lifts me up. He pins me against the wall and starts kissing my neck. He doesn't waste time in stripping me. Tears stream down my face as he gets himself undressed. He slips a condom on his dick and roughly pushes me against the wall.

"Stop crying, it's annoying," He mumbles as he slams into me with no warning.
I cry out in pain as he continues to be rough.

*Mikhail's POV*
I'm doing everything in my fucking power to find Cassandra but I have no ideas. I can't feel her. No pain, no emotions, nothing from her. Whoever has her must be supernatural somehow. Or has supernatural on their side. Nikolai, Anton, and Iso have been helping me out here and there when they aren't busy, but Kirill dropped everything to help me. I'm not totally sure why, but I'll take it. Jason, Jace, and Magnus have also been working with me nonstop.

"So who are your enemies?" Jason stares me dead in the eyes.
Jace scoffs, "That's an uncountable number."
I grab a piece of paper and start writing some of my enemies out.

Mason Jones
Sebastian Foyer
Jacob Sales
Killian Ford
Wesley Chapman
James Weiss

I put the paper in the middle of the table, "Those are the only six that would dare do anything like this against me. Sebastian, Killian, and Wesley are the only three supernaturals themselves, but Jacob has connections to supernatural beings," I cross off James and Mason, "Though, Jacob only has connections to werewolves and Wesley is only a vampire," I cross them off as well, "So that leaves us with Sebastian and Killian who are both warlocks."

"Well fuck. What if they're working together?" Kirill looks at me.
"They aren't. They hate each other as much as I hate them and vice versa. Plus, Sebastian's locked in the cellars downstairs," I frown, crossing his name off, "I forgot about that."
"Okay... do we know where Killian works out of?"
"I believe he works out of New Orleans."
Nikolai nods, "That's more information than I thought we would get."

I nod, "So let's go to New Orleans and start looking. Though, Kirill needs to stay here and Iso should as well. Anton or Nikolai should stay too."
"Why don't we both?" Anton questions.
"You can, I just thought the more of us who go to New Orleans the better."
"No, you're right. I'll go," Nikolai smirks, earning a punch from Anton.
"Asshole," Anton glares at him.

"Pack your bags. We leave today," I cut in.
The guards, Nikolai, and I head to our rooms to pack. I grab an extra duffel bag and pack clothes for Cass. I grab her toiletries and pads since she's supposed to start her period soon. I zip her bag, grab mine, and head down to my truck. I throw the bags in the bed and wait for the others. They file out one by one.

I lock the cover and then close the bed. We get in, guards in the back, Nikolai and I up front. I head to the airport, going at minimum 15 over the speed limit. I park and we head in. We get on the plane and I distract myself until we land. I get us a rental car and head to the hotel. It's dark out by the time we finally get there. One room has two separate bedrooms and a pull out couch while the other one has two beds. The guards get the bigger one while Nik and I get the other.

"Get some sleep. You're going to need it if we're to save Cass anytime soon," Nikolai tells me as he changes into sweats and gets in bed.
I sigh and change as well. I get under the covers and drift into a dreamless sleep.

*Cassie's POV*
I'm laying on my mattress, shaking and crying.

I miss Miky so much.

I don't fall asleep, just lay there terrified of the next time Killian comes in. I'm so exhausted but I can't fall asleep. I need to be awake for when he comes next.

Being kidnapped by Miky again would be so much better... I don't want this. Miky never hurt me, never rushed me... never fucking raped me.

Killian walks in with an evil grin, "Guess who decided to come to my city."
I stay on my side, facing the wall.
"Stand up when I'm talking to you and answer me, damn it!" He yells.
I quickly stand up, "I-I don't know."
"Ah ah ah, guess again."
"M-Mikhail?"

"Mhm, and Nikolai. He only brought a mere three guards with him too. What a shame, he's going to not only get himself killed, but his brother and guards too. Truly an idiot."
I stare at my feet.
"Come here."

I immediately walk over to him and he grabs my upper arm roughly. He leads me down the hall and outside. I squint as my eyes adjust to the sunlight. I must have fallen asleep after he raped me. I wish I didn't but oh well. We walk across stones and I have to ignore the pain of them on my bare feet as he continues to drag me. He pushes down on the grass and then a door opens. He shoves me down the stairs and then closes the door. A light turns on but I just lay there, suffering.