Chapter Fifty

*Cassie's POV*
I wake up with a grin. I sit up and realize I'm already straddling... Maxim? I lightly grind on his rapidly hardening dick. His lips pull up into a smirk and his hands go to my waist.
"We're moving today. I'm tired of putting it off," I tell him when I stop grinding.

"No," He growls, immediately, leaving no room for discussion.
I huff and get off of him, "Why not?"
"Because you're unmated," He puts his hands behind his head and closes his eyes again.
I bite my lip and look at my lap.

I guess I have been putting that off... I'm just nervous. Mikhail and I don't have sex as often as I'd like to, even though I know it's my fault. It just hurts, every fucking time it hurts. Not for very long and I've already went to the doctor for it. I'm just nervous because Mikhail is already big and I just know Maxim's going to be bigger...

I guess I don't talk soon enough because he does, "Hey, little bunny, look at me."
I look at him and sigh.
"There's nothing to be ashamed of, you're just not allowed in my house until we mate."
I nod but don't say anything more. He smiles before Mikhail shifts back.
"I'm sorry baby, I can stop letting him shift," Mikhail sighs.

"I just feel bad..." I'm about to go on but I frown, "Is he listening?"
"Not anymore," Miky smiles.
"I'm scared. Nothings wrong with me, I've already seen a doctor, but whenever we have sex... it still hurts a little."
"Shit baby, why didn't you tell me? I can be so much more gentle."

"I know... I just thought once it goes away with you, I'll be fine for Maxim... I really don't want it to hurt."
"I know baby, it won't. Maxim will be so so so gentle with you if you just tell him."
I nod, "I know I just... I don't want to disappoint him."
"You could never ever do that. I think you need to talk to him," Miky grins.
My eyes widen but he shifts before I can say anything.

*Maxim's POV*
I shift back to see my bunny sitting there, nervously chewing her fingernail. She looks at me and relaxes.
"I... I want to mate," She starts, "But I don't want it to hurt."
"Then it won't, baby, I promise," I say sitting up and laying her down.

I kiss her neck while gliding my hands up the inside of her shirt, towards her breasts. I love when she wakes up in one of my t-shirts and nothing else. I quickly take her shirt off and suck on her hard nipples. I press my erection to her wet pussy. I slip out of my boxers and sweats in one fluid motion. She arches her back as I continue to suck her nipples. I kiss down her stomach to her pussy. I lick up her arousal and then suck her clit into my mouth.

"Ohhhhh," She moans, grinding against my face.
I pull away and she whimpers. I lay on my back next to her, "Sit on my face, little bunny."
She sits up and looks at me with hesitance clear in her eyes. I grab her waist and sit her on my chest. I carefully move her so she's sitting on my face. I can tell she doesn't give me all of her weight, making it harder to eat her out. I sigh and pull her down onto me.

I immediately start enjoying her. I listen to her cries and moans for more. I'll never get enough of her. She finally relaxes and starts riding my face. Once I've made her cum twice, I flip her onto her back and line my dick up at her entrance. I gently rub the head up and down her slit before very slowly pushing it in. Her hands go to my shoulders and she digs her nails into my skin. I immediately stop moving and let her adjust.

"Bunny, I need you to speak up if it becomes too unbearable at all, okay?" I whisper, kissing her neck.
"K-Keep going..." She moans, loosening her grip on me.
I slowly push in and I get all the way in without her reacting anymore. I pause though and let her adjust. She rolls her hips and her pussy squeezes my cock and I drop my head onto her chest.

I knew taking your mate would be blissful but fuck. I would have never imagined this. Her pussy squeezing me, warm arousal coating my cock. I love this and I'll never be able to get enough of it.

"Fuck baby. Don't do shit like that if you aren't ready for it," I groan, forcing myself to stay still and looking up at her. She rolls her hips and clenches her pussy around my cock again and I snap. I move in and out of her. I hit her g-spot at a pace that's got her moaning and screaming non-stop. I want to speed up, claim her like a beast, but I also love the sounds she's making.
"Oooooh Maxim... I-it f-feels so g-good..." She says, clearly breathless.

She cums shortly after that, whimpering and begging. I continue to make love to her, riding her high out, until my hips buck and I release my seed in her. I smirk when I see my mark on her. It's a small black M. Her hand instinctively goes to her neck when she catches me staring. I move her hand and gently suck on it as my dick twitches to life again. Her hips jerk and her sweet pussy clenches down on me as she cums again.

"T-That was pure b-bliss..." She moans out.
I smirk, "It won't make you cum just from that every time, but it will intensify your pleasure each and every time."
She stares into my eyes for a few moments, "I want more."
I grin and give her more, making love to her for hours.