Chapter Sixty-Five

*Cassie's POV*
We just got home. I haven't stopped touching Miky since the moment he got back in the back seat with me on our way home. His brothers come to greet us with solemn expressions.
"What?" Miky asks getting protective.
"They finally killed Ivan," Iso tells us happily.
I felt for Miky, I did, but I never liked Ivan. He always gave me a bad feeling. I look up at Miky to see his reaction but nothings changed. His thumb is even still gently rubbing the back of my hand.
Nikolai shrugs first, "Okay. He was always the worst influence."

"I agree with Nikolai. Nothing but trouble he was," Miky sighs.
Kirill nods, "Good. Moving on. Anton thought of a way for you to forget this all happened," Kirill smiles kindly at me.
"What? How?" I stare at him, taking a step forwards but still holding Miky's hand just as tight.
"We don't know for sure if it will work, but it can't hurt to try... you could have sex with Mikhail."
I freeze for a second.

That sounds so appealing. As scary as rape is, I would really feel clean. I would have my one true love's everything on me. It just feels weird having them talk to me or us about our sex life...

Miky clears his throat, "Moving on again. It's nice to see you three too."
Anton chuckles, "Why don't you guys come in and get some food and rest?"
"Mmm that sounds wonderful," I smile.
I start leading Miky in.
"He's yours to do what you want with, but don't kill him. And put him under Kirill's wing," Miky tells them all before walking in with me.
We get some food and then we're head to our bedroom.

"I'm so happy to be back. It was terrifying. I missed you so so so much," I tell Miky as I walk into the closet.
He walks in behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. He turns his head to the side and gives my cheek a quick kiss.
"I missed you so so so so much as well. I cried at least once every day. I was scared I'd never see you again, baby."

I smile and lean back into his touch, "Can we go to the hot tub for a little?"
"Of course baby girl," He grins, "As long as we're naked... if you're comfortable with that. We don't have to if you aren't comfortable with it. Clothes are good too. I like clothes. I really like-"
I put my hand over his mouth, "No clothes," I smile.

He blushes and I quick grab his phone, taking a selfie of us. He grabs for it but I hide it. I send the picture to myself and then give him the phone back.
"You better not show that to anyone," He growls playfully.
"Oh I'm totally using it as blackmail!" I giggle and strip down to my undergarments.

He follows my lead and grabs us each a towel. We go out onto our private balcony and take off the remainder of our clothing, getting into the hot water. I immediately move right next to him. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and keeps me close. We stare at the stars for a while, just talking about little things.

I lay my head on his shoulder, "I love you Miky."
"I love you too, printsessa, always and forever," He kisses the top of my head.
I look up at him and kiss him. The pleasure it sends to my throbbing pussy, melts me. I climb onto his lap and his fingers go down to my pussy. He starts rubbing my clit and I feel his hard member poking my thigh. It only turns me on more.

He knows how much I need and love foreplay. I used to read, with him since he read over my shoulder, smut filled books. Every time the main male character said how tight the female was, he'd tsk. It just means there was no foreplay and she's not actually turned on. Even though I'm a girl, I never new that. His rubbing becomes a little more aggressive and I writhe against his hand, a moaning mess.

He ever so slowly lifts me up a bit and lines his cock up with my pussy. He slowly pushes into me and I moan his name. Everything leaves my mind and I can only think of how amazing this pleasure is. I can't bring myself to start moving on my own and he doesn't mind as he gets to pick the pace. I cum hard at the same time as him. I lay my head on his shoulder and kiss his neck.
Suddenly my head shoots up, "Shoot, isn't that event with Kirill tonight!?"

He looks at me confused, "What?"
"Weren't you just telling me how Kirill needs a plus one tonight?"
"Oh. No, not exactly. You were cursed so that all you could think about was mating with Maxim and then we broke the curse and here we are."
I smile, "Okay!"

*Mikhail's POV*
I'm kinda really fucking glad she forgot all that. The things he did to her, they make me so mad.

After the hot tub scene, she went to bed. I laid with her for a while and then I wanted to quickly tell the guys she forgot and not to mention it around her. I head back to our wing and chill on the couch, watching tv. About an hour later she comes in, yawning.
"Hiiiii," She giggles.

I grin and open my arms for her. She immediately falls into my lap. She pulls her phone out and goes into Instagram. I watch what she's doing. She plays "How To Be A Heartbreaker" while recording us. She grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me into her. My eyes become hooded with lust as I look at her lips. I'm about to kiss her when she pushes me away and mouths the lyrics only to pull me in and push me away again.

She ends the video and laughs at me. I pout and she gives me a quick kiss before going to edit the video. I start watching her again. She's about to post it but I quickly cover the phone with my hand making her look at me.
"You can't post that," I tell her seriously.
"What? Why not? I have like 11 followers," She raises an eyebrow.

"I can't risk that getting out. My enemies know I'm dating a Cassandra but they don't know what you or I look like. I can't risk it, Cassie."
She frowns for a second but smiles, "Okay, I get it. I'll just do cute trends with you and then leave them as drafts. No biggie!"

Her arms go around my neck and she kisses me. I rest my hands on her waist and kiss her back. I lightly squeeze her ass and she moans, granting my tongue access to her mouth. She pulls away, panting heavily.

"Are you hungry?" She looks at me, tracing my mark, "I'm gonna go get a snack."
"Mmm you are my snack though," I smirk.
She blushes and gets up. She smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes like it normally does. She walks away before I can say anything but I sift through her emotions. The biggest, most prominent one is disappointment.

I feel so bad. I know she's disappointed but I also know she understands and totally respects it. She just wishes it was different. I run a hand through my hair, I wish it was different. She wants to be normal. She doesn't want to be a mate. She wants to be a normal girlfriend with a normal boyfriend. I could probably get Iso to make a forgetful potion. Maybe I could take her somewhere far away and then give it to her. Let her start fresh, with a human boyfriend somewhere.

I drop my hands on my thighs and clench them into fists. I hate that thought, but maybe that's what she needs. My brothers don't and probably will never have mates, so why couldn't I survive? Maybe I let her move on but I just watch and follow her every move. Like some sick stalker? Yeah actually... Probably. How do I make it up to her?

Should I let her post it anyways? No... I don't even give a fuck if they learn what I look like, but if they ever found out what Cass looks like? I would fucking kill myself in the most painful way ever. I love her too much to risk her life again. Killian already got her once, no one will ever touch her in a harmful or bad way ever again.

She comes back out with a bowl of potato chips. She sits next to me and focus' her attention on the tv. I pull her closer to me and take a chip.
"Baby?" I ask looking down at her.
She looks up at me and smiles, "I'm okay. Really. I was disappointed, but I know the mafia and supernatural worlds are dangerous worlds. It's a silly little reel I saw and wanted to try out. I tried it out, and I'm happy."
I kiss the top of her forehead, "Okay baby."