Chapter Sixty-Three

*Mikhail's POV*
It's four am. Anton hacked in the cameras around the last place we didn't get to check yesterday. That's the place. We saw Killian going into a bunker in the ground with a tray of food and then coming out a few minutes later with an empty tray.

My printsessa is in there and he's been raping her. It's still dark enough out. I shut the car off and get out, along with the others. I open the trunk and we grab our guns. We quietly take the guards out front out first. We move inside and quietly take out every guard we see.

"I've got him. Headed back to the car," Magnus says through our earpieces.
I slit one more guards throat and then head back outside. Magnus and Jason are guarding Killian by the car.
"Where's Cassandra?" I question as soon as I walk up to them.

I know she's in the ground, but I don't know which side of the house she's on.
He chuckles, "I'd rather her rot then tell you."
I grab a fistful of his hair and slam his head onto the ground, "Tell me where my fucking mate is or live a long and miserable life."
"You can't possibly see her as your mate still. She's been marked by another man. She's dirty, ug-"

I slam his head on the ground again and then kick his ribs, "Tell me where the fuck she is. And if you ever call her another man's or dirty or ugly again, I won't hesitate to beat you to a pulp and leave you like that with no medical assistance."
He stares at me, taking too long so I kick him in the ribs. He grunts and points to a patch of grass that's lighter than the rest. I pass him off to Magnus and head over.

"You're not going to just go right in, are you?" Jace questions.
I turn and glare at him, "The fuck I am. My mates in there. I'm starting to feel her again."

*Cassie's POV*
The door. It's opening. I can hear it but I can't move. I'm so hungry and so weak. I'm naked, I've stopped getting dressed. I don't want to be here anymore. I miss Miky.

*Mikhail's POV*
I walk down the stairs as a light turns on. I immediately see my precious printsessa laying on a bed, under some covers. I immediately rush to her side and gently pull the blanket back to find her naked. I see clothes next to the bed.
"Printsessa," I whisper, crouching in front of her, "Please wake up, printsessa."

It takes a few seconds, but her eyes slowly start to flutter open. She slowly reaches out and touches my face. If it was under different circumstances I might have chuckled, but I'm too distracted with the fact that I've finally got her back.
"Miky?" Her voice cracks.

"Yes printsessa, it's me," I smile as a few tears start falling.
She smiles faintly and sheds a few tears herself. "I'm safe again," Is the last thing she says before falling asleep.
I wrap her in the blanket and carry her outside.
"I was just about to come looking for you!" Jason calls from the car.

I don't answer, staring down at my printsessa as I walk.
"So... we didn't think this through. We don't have enough space for all of us plus the dumbass," Jace explains gently.
"Then find another fucking car. She is not riding in the same one as him," I snap.
"Hey, we just fucking helped you. You could be nicer," Nikolai retorts.

I kiss Cassie's forehead, "You're right. I apologize Jace."
"Don't worry about it. I can only imagine your stress," Jace says immediately, "And I saw some car keys in the house. I'll sneak back in, grab them, and get the car."

"You do that. Cassie, Mikhail, and Jace will ride in one car while Nikolai, Jason, and I ride in the one with the dumbass," Magnus tells us all.
"Okay," Jace says before heading back into the house.
Cassie moans and starts to wake up, "Miky?"
Her voice rises to a higher pitch.

"Right here, printsessa. I'm holding you," I immediately look down at her.
"I'm so hungry... he-he did it twice everyday... and he never gave me a proper meal even though I got three a day," She cries, "I'm dirty. Stained. Tainted."
"Don't," I growl but quickly calm down so I don't scare her, "Don't say that. You are none of those things. You are strong. You survived this. That makes you so strong. And we'll stop for food as soon as leave."

She's been shaking in my arms but she slowly starts calming down. Her head lays on my bicep and I tighten the blanket around her because it's cold out. Jace comes around with the car and I quickly get in with her. Jace leads with Nikolai following. Cassie's sound asleep pressed up against me. I buckle her up.

"Go to chick-fil-a," I tell Jace.
He lets out a short laugh, "Chick-fil-a?"
"It's Cassie's favorite."
He sobers up pretty quick, "Of course."
We pull up and the lines kind of long.
"Cassie, baby, can you wake up?" I ask gently.
She groans and rubs her eyes, "Where are we?"
"Chick-fil-a."

She smiles, "Can I have the biggest amount of nuggets times two plus medium fries? And a sweet tea?"
I chuckle, "Of course my printsessa... I was waiting for you to wake up, but do you mind if Maxim comes out? He's been dying to see you since we got you back."
She nods, "Of course."
I shift into Maxim.

*Maxim's POV*
My little bunny is grinning up at me. I immediately cup her face and kiss her. I don't let her pull away.
"I missed you," I mumble against her soft lips.
"I missed you more, I promise," She murmurs and I can feel tears.
I pull back and look at her, "Why are you crying? Are you hurting?"

"I just missed you guys so so so much."
I wipe her tears, "I know baby. I missed you so so so much too."
Jace orders for us and then we get our food. He parks so he can eat as well. Nikolai parks next to us and we all get out to eat at the tables. I let Mikhail take over again.