Chapter Fifty-Two

*Maxim's POV*
Mikhail shifted with me for no reason. I remember seeing my little bunny covered in my cum and then I cleaned her off. I was about to get the food when Mikhail shifted. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. Thankfully it didn't feel like it last too long. Just long enough for them to eat I guess.

I shift and I'm in the bathroom. I'm confused but I shrug it off and walk back into the bedroom. I see my bunny sitting there, finishing her chick-fil-a. I walk over and sit on the bed, next to her. She seems a little hesitant to come to me.
"Little bunny? What's wrong? Did Mikhail do something?" I question, rubbing circles on her thigh.

She shakes her head, "You don't remember, right? That's what I'm hearing?"
"Remember what? Didn't Mikhail just shift with me? I had just got our food when he shifted with me and now you're done eating so what am I not remembering?"

Suddenly her face lights up in a grin and she throws her arms around my neck. She hugs me tightly but I can only focus on her bare breasts pushing against my bare chest. I do wrap my arms around her waist immediately though.
"Please tell me what I'm forgetting, bunny, I need to make it right," I say, slowly trying to pull away.
She simply holds me tighter. I let her until she pulls away.

"It's nothing important. Miky said you might not remember and I'm so happy that's true," She blushes.
"Okay bunny, as long as you're happy."
"Very... now can we get some sleep? I'm tired again."
I chuckle, "Of course."

I move her trash out of the way and lay down. She immediately finds her place snuggled up against me. As she drifts off to sleep, I speak with Mikhail.

What am I forgetting? I ask him urgently.

He sighs, You were cursed... by mom.

What was the curse!?

After you mate for the first time, you'd become an awful bastard...

You didn't think to tell me this sooner?!

It had been seven fucking years! We had given up searching! Plus, I forgot about it.

I sigh, Does she hate me? She should. I would hate me. No, I DO hate me.

Don't. She doesn't hate you. You saw how she reacted when she knew you didn't remember what happened.

I know... fuck... alright.

I cut off our chat and drift off to sleep. When I wake up, Cassie is drawing patterns on my chest. She lets out a frustrated sigh so I wake up enough to go into her mind.

'I want to move back into Miky's house because I hate living in this house now, but I also love that I have him all to myself... if we go back to his house, surely he'll have to go back to work and whatever else prince's have to do... but what if I'm a burden to him? I don't know anything about them... no, I won't let myself be a burden. I might not have him to myself all the time, but I'll survive. He'll be doing important things so the least I can do is be there to support him. I know he'll still make plenty of time for me so I'll prove to him that he has nothing to worry about while he's off working. I'll be so strong for him.'

With that, she lets out a content sigh and draws a heart on my chest. She's laying on my left side so I wrap my left arm around her. I grab her left thigh with my right hand and pull it over my legs, just under my already hard dick.
"Can we move today?" She asks immediately.
"You are already so so strong," I say, ignoring her question.

"Maxy!" She whines, "Stop reading my mind!"
I chuckle, "I know, I know. I woke up and you let out a frustrated sigh so I needed to know what you were thinking about. But, yes, we can move today. And you will never ever be a burden."
She rolls her eyes and giggles. She gets up and I growl.

"You're doing that on purpose!" I groan.
She turns around, leaving her breasts on full display for me, "Doing what on purpose?" She asks feigning innocence.
I shake my head, smirking. I get up and walk over to her. I lead her into the closet and get her dressed. I get myself dressed in a matching outfit and Cassie blushes.

"I like matching," She whispers.
"Good, but I hope you like it even more with Mikhail. I don't feel like facing my brothers today," I sigh, kissing her forehead and shifting.

*Mikhail's POV*
"Ready?" Cassie grins up at me.
I chuckle, "Sure, printsessa, let's go."
We walk out to my car and get in. I'm quiet the entire drive to my house. Despite living here with them, I haven't talked to my brothers in years. Our house was big enough, with multiple kitchens and living rooms and shit to avoid them. I lived in my own wing of the house.

They've always been awful to me. They always, successfully, steal my girl too. I don't think they'll be able to take my mate, but I'm not sure... We park and my dads there to greet us. He did an amazing job raising us, he really did, he doesn't know what my brothers did to me. I never told him. He opens his arms as he walk over to him and Cassie shyly, but happily, walks into them. Dad kisses the top of her head before letting her go.

"Come in, come in," He grins.
He leads us in and there stands my all of my brothers. Their arms are crossed and they're smirking. Cassie immediately grabs my hand and stays plastered to my side.
"We won't hurt you, princess," Ivan's smirk turns into a smile.
She nods but remains quiet.

"We'll show you around. Mikhail hasn't been to this part of the house in a while, I'm sure he could use a refresher too," Kirill, the oldest speaks up.
He rarely talks. I always liked him the best. He never helped me per se, but he was never actually rude to me. He never took my girls either. We just stayed out of each other's way.

"I'll take you on a tour of the girls' section," Nikolai holds his hand out.
"You shouldn't trust him. I'll give you a tour," Anton grins.
"Can't Mikhail just give me a tour?" She murmurs, looking at them confused.

I think it's the first time she's called me by my actual name. I think she did it because she doesn't want to embarrass me, but I'd love for her to call me by my nickname from her.
"Sure, but he doesn't know most of the house like we do. I'll just give you a quick tour of this section and then he can show you his wing," Kirill adds kindly.

"Okay... um first... can I have some names? I'm Cassandra by the way," She smiles.
"I'm Kirill."
"Nikolai," He frowns.
"Anton," He gives a quick wave.
"Ivan," He grins.