Chapter Thirty-One

*Cassie's POV*
"Sooooo like, why are you guys with me?" I ask them after we get our food.
"Because we love you?" Volkov questions back.
"But like why?"
"Because you're gorgeous, and kind, and caring. Plus, I know you make me feel better if I'm stressed or angry."
"Was someone talking bad about you?" Valentin looks at me.

"It was in the bathroom, wasn't it?" Miky questions.
"Yeah... but I know it's not true."
"Who was it?"
I glance around the restaurant and see the girls. I point to them and then go back to eating.
"Dessert?" I ask after finishing my food, "And don't say no just because I'm paying. If you want dessert, please get it..."

"Printsessa, are you sure? We're okay without dessert," Miky smiles.
"It makes me feel bad when you guys get cheap meals and no dessert... I know you guys like sweets."
The waiter comes back and they all order desserts.

"Can I share some with you guys? I'm basically full but I want to try a little of all of yours..."
They chuckle and nod. Our desserts come out and I try some. They finish and we ask for the check. The waiter gives it to us and Miky grabs it just before me.
"I'll take that now," I hold my hand out for it.
"Fuck baby, this shits expensive," He looks it over.

I'm suddenly very turned on, not used to him calling me baby.
"It was probably my meal, so let me pay," I grin.
"I'll get it this time."
"No, you won't. You guys pay for so much for me, the very very least I can do is pay for a nice, fancy night out."
He sighs and hands me the check. I smirk victoriously and pay. We all get up and I leave a tip. We head out and I get a sudden pain my stomach. I double over but quickly recover. Since I'm at the back, they didn't notice.

Better keep it that way. I don't have time to have problems.

We get in Val's new truck but Val sits in the back with me.
"This is new, you're normally driving," I grin, holding his hand.
"I thought I'd change it up for tonight," He smiles, kissing my hand, "But you better not ruin my brand fucking new truck, Mikhail."
"Maybe if my printsessa wasn't in here I'd risk it, but I wouldn't dare do it with her in it," He smirks at me in the mirror.

I blush and look away. I rub Val's dick over his pants and feel it get hard. I slip my hand into Val's pants and boxers. I fist his cock and start pumping up and down. He groans and sinks further into his seat, slightly opening his legs more. I lightly put my right hand on the side of his face and turn it towards me, kissing him. I move my hand faster and I can tell he's right on the edge so I pull my hand away.

"Fucking tease," He laughs.
"Now you know how it feels," I give him a victorious smile.
"What'd she do?" Volkov looks back.
"Brought me to the edge and fucking left me there," Valentin rubs my thigh.
Volkov and Mikhail laugh. I have a smug look on my face the rest of the way home. Instead of turning on our street, Mikhail keeps driving.
"Where are we going?" I look at Mikhail confused.

"You'll see, little villain," Val responds instead.
I sigh and wait. Mikhail pulls into a theater parking lot and I force myself not to smile too soon, not trying to get my hopes up.
"Are we watching a movie?" I look between them all.
"We are," Volkov says getting out.

I let myself grin. I open my door and am about to get out when Volkov lifts me out. I blush and we walk in. We get tickets to a movie and the twins go in. Miky and I get snacks and drinks and then go find the twins. I sit between Vee and Miky. We start watching the previews but I can't focus, I feel so bad. I keep looking over at Val but I can't get a read on him.

Do the twins hate me? I brought Miky, their enemy, home with me after being gone for two weeks and now someone always has to be left out... is he mad? Is he regretting it all? Is he regretting everything to do with me?

I tap Miky's shoulder and stand up, gesturing for him to take my seat. He looks at me confused but does as I ask. I sit on Vee's lap, staying out of his way, so I'm close to all of my guys. Val takes my hand but that's the only thing he does to acknowledge me trying.

I'm not overthinking that, because we're watching a movie and some of these trailers are actually really good, he's probably really interested. I don't need him focusing on me 24/7.

The movie finally starts and Val let's go of my hand. He slips it into my shorts and immediately starts playing with my clit. I gasp and spread my legs only for Volkov to close them a little.
"You'll have to be quiet, little villain," He whispers in my ear.

Valentin keeps up a steady, faster pace, hitting my g-spot every time. I feel my climax come suddenly and then he pulls away. It goes away just as quickly as it came and I sigh.
"I should have known better..." I mumble.
Volkov's hand goes in next. He brings me to the edge as well and then leaves me cold.
"Now that's just rude," I whine quietly.

Both twins are smirking. Mikhail's hand makes its way in and I have high hopes, as he's always the nice one. I melt into Vee, trying to get some friction from Miky. He moves his hand faster and I'm about to cum. He goes a little longer and then stops. I gasp and glare at him. I get up and move to the row in front of them. I can hear them chuckling behind me. Once the movie is over, we all leave the theater. I start walking home when they catch up to me in Val's truck, Val driving.

He's chuckling, "Come on baby, get in the truck."
"I want some fresh air," I look at him.
"It's a long walk home."
"More time away from being teased and laughed at."
"Aw baby, come on, it's not like that," Volkov rolls his window down.

I ignore them and keep walking. They're still driving next to me when I hear a car door shut. They stop moving and Miky comes around the front of the truck to walk with me. I cross my arms, a little chilly. He puts his suit jacket over me as we walk. Vee and Val catch up with us as well.
"Baby, you know we don't mean to make you feel laughed at. You're just a funny girl," Miky tells me.

I sigh and turn around but Val's there to stop me. He gives me a look that immediately makes me rethink everything.
"Sorry. We can go back to the truck," I say to them while looking at Val.
"Did I do something?" He looks confused, panicked too, "You can feel whatever emotions you want. I didn't mean to make you feel like you needed to stop feeling them."
"No, I was just being petty. Seriously, I'm fine," I grin.