Chapter Twenty

*Cassie's POV*
My brother spent hours with me. Talking, watching tv, playing games, swimming, all of it. The twins hung out with us too and I have never had so much fun. I'm laying on the couch, catching my breath from laughing so hard.
"I've never had so much fun!" I tell the twins and Danny.

Magnus and Jason are now hanging out with us as well. Volkov is at my feet while Valentin is at my head. Daniel is sitting in his own chair and so is Magnus. Jason is sitting on the floor.
"It has been quite fun, I will admit," Daniel laughs.

I look up at Valentin and then over at Vee. They just shrug. I roll my eyes and get up, "I'm thirsty. Try not to kill each other while I'm gone. Magnus can you come?"
I glance back at Vee and Jason and they're laughing.
"Sure," He gets up and follows me into the kitchen.
"Are you having fun?" I ask, getting a glass.
I watch his eyes travel down my body as I go on my toes, to reach for the glass.

"Yeah, Daniel's a lot cooler than I thought he would be," His eyes travel back up and land on mine with a smile.
He doesn't even care that I caught him checking me out.
I fill up my glass and then lean against the counter, in front of him, "Can I ask you a question?"
"Go for it," He tells me as he puts his hands on the counter on either side of me.

I momentarily lose my train of thought, "Um... what are your thoughts about?"
"My thoughts?" He asks, leaning closer so I can feel his warm breath on my mouth.
I nod, taking a sip of my water.
"Bending you over the counter and fucking you until you're begging me to stop. Or eating you until you can't stop climaxing."

I gulp and he pulls away, smirking, "I hope that helps you to prove your point to the others."
He chuckles and walks out. I stand there for a second, shocked. I take a sip of water with a shaky hand. I walk out and sit between my guys again.

"Um, I invited some friends over, I hope you guys don't mind?" I tell everyone.
"Where'd you meet them?" Volkov asks.
"School. I talk to them all the time."
There's a knock and I go get it. I walk back into the living room with three girls behind me.
"Mia, Penny, and Charlotte meet Jason, Magnus, Daniel, Volkov, and Valentin," I point to all the guys as I say their names.

The girls grin and wave, "Nice to meet you!"
"I was thinking we could all sit in the hot tub for a little. Maybe play a little truth or dare?"
"I'm in," Magnus and Jason say in sync.
"Why not?" Daniel grins.
"Might as well," The twins say in sync as well. They glare at each other.
"Yes please!" Penny smiles.
"I'll play!" Mia chimes in.

"Me too, I just need a bathing suit," Char whispers to me.
"Okay, let's meet back at the hot tub in 10," I tell everyone. The girls and I go up to my room. Mia and Penny change into their bathing suits.
"I have a bikini and a full piece, which do you want?" I ask Charlotte.

"Can I have the bikini? Full pieces bother me," She says.
"Sure!" I hand it to her, "I'll be right back."
I sneak out and walk into Vee's room. He's in his closet, getting changed.
"Vee?" I ask quietly.
He's tying the strings to his shorts as he walks out, "What's up baby?"

"You'll understand me the best, but you're hot. You're tall, muscular, everything a girl wants... I don't totally trust Char around you and Val... can you just like... be wary? I know I'm just being insecure at this point, but we all have our moments, no?" I begin to notice how stupid I sound, "Forget I said anything," I mumble as I start walking out.

He grabs my hand and pulls me into him, he's grinning, "I'll tell Val. Baby, didn't I just tell you I was insecure this morning? We can't both be insecure. Val and I are yours and yours only. We wouldn't dare let another girl come between that."

He kisses me and then takes my bathing suit from my hand.
"Where's your bikini?" He growls.
"Char is wearing it. She says full pieces bother her. Another reason I don't fully trust her."
He nods, "Very well."
He takes my clothing off and I giggle. He helps me get into my bathing suit. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you," I tell him as I pull away.
"I love you more," He smiles.
Valentin walks in through the bathroom and walks over. I hug him as well, "I love you."
"I love you so much more," He smiles.
I head back to my room and get the girls. I show them downstairs and outside. The guys are already down there. We get in and Charlotte immediately takes her place next to Volkov.
"I'll start," Charlotte says, "Cassie, truth or dare?"
"Dare," I respond easily.

"I dare you to straddle Jason and kiss him for a minute."
"Um, seriously?"
"Were you expecting a pg game between adults? You can go back to the kids table if you need to."
"So because I want to stay loyal I'm a child?"
Valentin rubs my thigh and I look at him, "It's a dare, we won't be offended."

I look at him and then turn to Volkov who smiles. I get up and walk over to Jason. I straddle him and wrap my arms around his neck.
"Are they saying that so they can kiss one of the girls later?" I whisper to Jason.
"I think they enjoy watching their girlfriend get aroused and kissed by another man," He whispers back before kissing me.

I'm shocked for a second but I kiss him back. His hands are on my hips and then I feel another hand on my breast. They roll my nipple and I moan. Jason's tongue slips into my mouth and I moan again. The minute is up and I pull away. I go back to my guys and look between them. They don't look at me, smirking.