Chapter Thirty-Four

*Cassie's POV*
Volkov has me pinned to the wall. My legs are on his shoulders as he eats me out. I'm tugging his hair as he brings me closer to the edge for the fourth time.
"Please... s-stop... it's too much," I moan out, "I can't take it..."
"You can and you will, little villain, like the good girl you are."

I cum for the fourth time and he carefully slides me down he wall. He sits on the couch, with me on his lap.
"I'll give you a break," He kisses my temple. He throws a blanket over us as Jay, Nick, Magnus, Jace, Miky, and Val walk in. I look at Volkov with wide eyes.

Oh I know what's going to happen at some point during this stupid meeting.

Their meeting starts and all is good. I lay my head on Vee's shoulder and that's when his fingers find their way to my pussy. I bite back my moan, refusing to give into him... except, he's relentless. I end up straddling him and riding his fingers. I forget about everyone else.

"Are you my little whore?" Volkov growls.
"Vee!" I cry out, so close to finishing.
"Cassandra," He warns, slowing the pace of his fingers.
"Yes! Yes, I'm your little whore! Moaning, whimpering, riding your fingers in front of other men... your little whore," I moan out as he speeds up. It doesn't take me long to cum at that pace.
He smirks, "Good girl, hm?"

I lay my head on his shoulder once again. I kiss and lick and suck on one spot that's got him getting harder by the minute. Val, who's sitting next to Vee, pulls me onto his lap along with the blanket. I lay my head on his chest, exhausted. I feel his hand resting on my thigh and I suddenly get anxious.
"No more... please..." I look up at him, begging him.
He kisses my forehead, "Okay baby, get some sleep."

He rubs my leg, putting me to sleep. I wake up in Val's embrace in the morning.
"How'd you sleep, baby?" He whispers in my ear, kissing it.
"Wonderfully," I give him a lazy smile.
"Volkov's sorry about yesterday by the way."
"What for? Not wanting to tell me? I thought I already told him it's okay... I'll tell him today."
"No, for pushing you, sexually. He didn't mean to hurt you."

"Oh..." I blush pure crimson, "He didn't... I enjoyed every second of it... why does he think he hurt me?"
"Because of how anxious you looked when you begged me not to touch you."
"Oh... I was just extremely exhausted, I don't know why, but I definitely enjoyed my time with me... especially after he showed me such a soft side of him."

Valentin chuckles, "Okay," He slowly gets up, "Time to start our day."
"Alreadyyyyyy?" I drag the y out with a slight whiny tone.
Valentin smirks, "Yup. Vee, Mikhail, and I got you something."

"Oh yeah?" I ask sitting up, my curiosity spiking.
He hands me a box. I give him a skeptical look but open it up. It's a matching lingerie set.
I look up at him, "For me?" My voice cracks.
"Of course it is, who else?"
I smile, "It's my first real matching pair of lingerie..." I blush as embarrassment washes over me.

"I'm glad you like it. Why don't you get dressed? We're all spending the day together."
"Okay!!"
He chuckles and leaves, closing the door behind him. I get up and start getting ready. I get dressed in my lingerie and a sun dress last. I walk downstairs, into the dining room, where the guys are waiting.

"Good morning printsessa," Miky gets up and kisses my temple.
"Do you feel well rested, malysh?" Volkov looks at me, concerned.
I don't even bother hiding my blush, "I'm fine, Vee. What's malysh?"
"Baby in Russian."
I grin from ear to ear, "Okay."

I sit down for breakfast and we all eat.
"Can we walk around town today?" I ask getting up and washing my plate once it's done.
"You know we have a dishwasher for a reason, right?" Volkov laughs.
"Right... sorry," I mumble putting my stuff down in the sink. I dry my hands and turn back to face, "So? Town today?"

"I don't know, Cass, it's dangerous," Miky frowns.
"Please?"
"Just a few hours," Valentin sighs.
I squeal and kiss him. I run upstairs and grab my purse and phone from Val's room. I run into Miky's room and grab a good pair of socks and then into Vee's room to get my flats.
I run back downstairs, "Okay all my shoes and clothes really need to be in one place."

"You can use my room, I don't need the entire closet," Miky says looking at his phone.
"You can have my entire closet," Val looks at me.
"Or mine," Volkov says, finishing his breakfast.
I roll my eyes, "It's not a competition guys. I'll just use the extra storage closet in the hall next to Miky's room."
"What are we going to do with the blankets and sheets that are in the closet?" Valentin raises an eyebrow.

"You three just offered your closest's so I'm sure you can figure something out," I smirk.
He chuckles, "Okay. We can do that."
"Town, now?"
"With all of us?"
"Only if you guys wants to."
"I might stay here," Miky says, still looking at his phone.
"I have a shit ton of paperwork, Cass..." Volkov says guilty.

I smile, "It's okay guys. I know work can get stressful. Val are you coming?"
"Absolutely, beautiful," He smiles and gets up, putting his dishes in the sink.
I bend over, next to Vee, and kiss him. I go over to Miky and kiss him as well. I see he's just on Instagram.

No wonder he didn't say he had work. I'm happy he's taking the day for himself. He deserves it. He's always working late into the night and then he comes and takes care of me and goes right back to work.

I pull out a couple hundred dollar bills and put them in his hand without the others noticing.
"You should treat yourself today," I whisper in his ear.
He looks up at me, "Take it back Cass."
"I want you to have it. I want you to treat yourself today."
"Cass..."

"I love you, Miky," I kiss his cheek and then leave with Val.
"Where to first?" Valentin asks me.
"Um... well, I need hangers. And bars to hang my clothes on. Oh and do you guys have a drill at home?"
He looks down at me, confused, "What for, little villain?"

"I want to renovate my closet. Since it's the only space I get to myself, I wanna make it pretty."
"You know you can have a room right? Just because Mikhail took your room doesn't mean we can't get you another one."
"Oh no, I don't want a room. I can never fall asleep if I'm not with one of you."
"Well let's go get that stuff then. And yes, we have a drill."

We walk into a home store and look for hangars. Suddenly my panties start vibrating and I look up at Val. He doesn't look at me but I know what he's thinking. I bite my lip to hold back a moan. A worker walks up to us and I resist the urge to punch Val.
"Can I help you with anything?" He asks kindly.
I shake my head and look at something on the shelf so he goes away. He walks away and I glare at Val until I feel an orgasm coming on. I grab a fistful of the collar of his shirt and pull him down to my height.

I stare him dead in the eyes, "Turn it off. Right now."
"But aren't you so close to finishing?" He smirks.
My mouth falls open and I silently pant as the pleasure watches over me. I let go of him and he stands straight up.
"Did you like that?" He smiles, putting his hand on my lower back.

He finally turns it off as we walk around the store. I don't answer him, blushing furiously. Okay, so maybe I liked it just a little bit. What are you going to do? Sue me? It's been two hours. We've been looking at couches for half of it because Val told me he wants to pick out a couch for his room. Well, he wants me to pick out a couch for his room. His eyes scan the big room until they land on something. He takes my hand and leads me over to a few couches.

"This is exactly what I was looking for!" I exclaim, happy.
It's a gray couch with a chase and it's extremely comfy. I sit down on it and Val starts his second attack on me.