Chapter Twenty-One

*Cassie's POV*
"Mia, truth or dare?" I ask her, smiling.
"Truth," Mia grins.
"Have you ever been skinny dipping?"
She laughs, "A few times in the ocean. Valentin, truth or dare?"
"Dare," He shrugs.
"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with a girl that's not Cass."
"I'll play with Penny."

Him and Penny get out and go inside. I panic and look at Vee, trying to keep my tears in check.
"It'll be okay, baby. They probably won't actually play," He comforts me.
I nod and smile, "You're right."
We all talk until they come back out. Penny's fixing her top and Val's hair looks messed up. I shrug and take his hand when he gets back in with me. I lay my head on his shoulder and smile.
"Charlotte, truth or dare," Val asks her.
"Dare," She smirks.

"I dare you to flash one of the guys."
"Anyone hungry?" I ask getting out. I don't wait for an answer as I grab a towel and walk inside. I run up to my room and change into dry clothes. I walk into Vee's room and grab his favorite hoodie. I don't care how hot it is, I want his safety around me. His smell. His love. I get some snacks as Volkov walks in.

He grins, "Baby, you look comfy."
"I feel comfy," I blush, falling into his arms, "I've lost it, haven't I?"
"No, Valentin shouldn't have dared her to do that. That was fucking wrong. Let me help carry the snacks out and then I'm going to get dressed as well."
"Okay!!"

We walk outside and set the snacks up at the table. We walk inside and Vee goes to change. I get drinks and cups and walk back outside. I set them up and then stand behind Val.
"I ordered pizza which should be here soon!" I tell everyone.
"Oh sick!" Jason grins.
I kiss Val's cheek, "Come upstairs quickly?"
"Later," He whispers back.

I pull away and Volkov walks out with the pizza.
"Pizza's here!" I tell everyone and everyone gets out. Charlotte's getting out and she splashes me.
"Hey!" I quickly back up, looking down at my now soaked hoodie.
"Oh, sorry," She tells me.
"That was on purpose."
"I wouldn't do that."

"But you shouldn't have splashed that much getting out."
"Relax, it's just a hoodie. It's hot out anyways," Valentin tells me.
I glare at him, "It's not. Right now it's my safety from you. It tells me I still have someone who loves me even when prettier girls are around."
I go upstairs and change into another one of Vee's hoodies. I walk out and Mia and Penny are right there.

"Charlotte fucking sucks. We hated the car ride here with her," Mia comforts me.
"Yeah, she sucks, but I'm fine," I smile, "Let's go back downstairs."
We all head downstairs and Valentin is headed towards me. I don't look at him as I get some food. I sit between Magnus and Volkov.
"I'm sorry about your hoodie. I shouldn't have been standing so close," I tell Volkov.

"Don't worry about it. It was the bitches fault," Volkov smiles.
"Come upstairs quickly?" Valentin whispers, leaning down to my ear.
"Later," I don't bother looking up at him.
He walks away and sits next to Charlotte. I look at all the empty seats that he could have sat at.
"Upstairs now is good," I mumble, walking past him and upstairs.

I walk into his room and turn around. I watch him close the door behind him, smirking.
"Don't fucking smirk," I cross my arms.
His smirk disappears, "I'm sorry."
"That's not going to cut it this time. You basically told her to flash you, and then you take her side when she ruins my sweatshirt, oh and then you sit next to her when there's a ton of other open seats. You're going to need a lot more than sorry."

"You came up here, what were you expecting? Of course I was going to apologize, there's not much more to say."
I shrug, "Then let's break up because I'm sure as hell not accepting that apology."
"Oh come on, Cassandra. One can only do so much."
"Okay. Breaking up it is. I had fun."
I walk past him and back downstairs. I sit on Vee's lap.

"We broke up. I told him sorry wouldn't cut it and he got mad. He said, and I quote, 'You came up here, what were you expecting? Of course I was going to apologize, there's not much more to say.' Then I told him we'll break up because I wasn't accepting that apology... then he said, and I quote again, 'Oh come on, Cassandra. One can only do so much.' So I said we're breaking up... Are you mad at me? Did I do the wrong thing?"
"No, baby, you did amazing. I'm so proud you could stand up to him. I hope he realizes his mistakes, but you were amazing," Volkov rubs my back.

Valentin walks out, really confused. He grabs some food and sits next to Volkov. He focus' on his food though.

*Valentin's POV*
Cass just broke up with me. Rightfully so. What the fuck was going through my head? I don't even remember what's been happening. It started a few minutes after Daniel arrived. My brain just turned to mush and I couldn't think straight. And then I lost all control over my body. I couldn't get any thoughts straight. My minds only just now turning back on.

"I think I was drugged with something," I whisper to Volkov and Cassie, I know they want nothing to do with me, but I couldn't feel my mind, "I was just an asshole, I know, but that's not normally me. Not with you Cass, and you know it. That's why I think I was drugged. My thoughts were mush, I had nothing in my mind. It started a few minutes after Daniel got here."
"You think Danny did this?" Cassie asks, turning in Vee's lap to face me.

"I don't know..."
Suddenly Cassie's hands are on the sides of my face. She kisses me, passionately. One of her hands travels down to my dick and it instantly starts hardening under her touch. She pulls away and I know everyone's staring at us.
"I believe you. I was really surprised when you started acting like an asshole to me. Out of both of you, you were always the nicest."
"Ouch," Volkov smiles.

Cassie looks at him with the cutest 'you know it's true' look ever, "You weren't very nice when I first got here."
"I know, I know. I agree though. You definitely had to have been drugged."
"Why are you agreeing so easily? I thought you'd fight it so you could have Cass to yourself a little longer," I give Volkov a pointed look.
"We had a chat on the plane ride home."
"About this exact moment?"

"About how us and Jason and Magnus would only want to see Cassie's tits."
"Omg, seriously? You're lucky you whispered that or I would have beat you," Cassie blushes, "Speaking of which, you told Magnus about the deal?"
"It was Jason."
"Anyways, his thoughts SO aren't innocent."