Chapter Fifty-Seven

*Mikhail's POV*
WHY THE FUCK DO I NOT HAVE A MARK?! I yell at Maxim.

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. I DON'T HAVE ONE EITHER, Maxim yells back.

"I'll be right back," I tell Cassie quickly.
I walk out of the room and head to Kirill's office.
"I don't have a mark," I say as soon as I burst in.
"You only get it when you mate..." He asks skeptically.
"We HAVE mated."

His eyes widen, "What? Where is your mark?"
"I don't fucking know!"
"Just... have Maxim and Cass mate again. Maybe it needs to be twice since we're royals."
I glare at him but sigh. On my way back I shift into Maxim.

*Maxim's POV*
I'm fucking panicking. Why don't I have a mark? She's my fucking mate and I don't have a mark. FUCK.

I walk into the bedroom and Cassie's reading on the bed. She looks up and seems surprised.
"I'm sorry baby. I know you don't like us shifting without talking to you first but I don't know why I don't have your mark. Kirill thinks we should mate again," I explain quickly.

She puts her book down on the nightstand and gets off the bed. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. I groan and snake my hands around her body, resting them on her ass.
"We do things my way this time," She whispers as she pulls away from me, smirking.
I slightly frown, "We need to actually mate though."

"Oh we will. Strip and sit on the bed, back against the headboard."
I smile and do as she says. She also strips herself. She sits between my legs and kisses me, slowly kissing down my jaw and neck. She starts kissing my chest, moving down still. My dick is so fucking hard now. She leaves a barely existent kiss on the head and I grunt.

She's so fucking beautiful. I love her with everything in me, I admit honestly.

She is amazing, Mikhail repeats, We got so fucking lucky.

She licks the head and sucks it into her mouth. I groan and put my hand in her hair, thrusting into her mouth, unable to resist. She starts massaging my balls and I come undone. She swallows all of me and sits up, licking her lips. She straddles me and my dick pushes painfully snug against her wet pussy. She slides up and down it, using her wetness as a natural lube before letting me push into her.

Her head rolls back and she slowly starts riding me. Her eyes go to my neck and she has a proud look. She leans down and starts sucking on my mark. My hips jerk up and we both cum. She leans forward and rests on me.
"You okay?" I ask quietly, rubbing her back.
She nods, "The pleasure is so overwhelming with you and Mikhail..."

I chuckle, "It's the mate bond."
I rest my hands on her hips and lift her up to move her off of me but she slams back down on my dick. I groan and she starts riding me again. I flip us and go at a steady pace. I lean down and suck on her mark while playing with her nipples. She arches her back and falls apart.

I continue to thrust into her until she comes down from the high. I pull out and carry her into the bathroom, starting the shower. Once it's warm enough I carry her in. She has a sleepy look in her eyes which isn't normal.

"Are you sure you're okay? You aren't normally this tired after sex," I ask cautiously.
She shrugs and wraps her arms around my torso.
"You didn't finish..." She slurs her words.
"Cass you aren't fine. You're going to sleep and then I'll check up on you when you wake up."
"Where are you going?"
"I'll be with you."

I finish cleaning us off and take her out to the bedroom after drying us off. I put boxers and sweats on and then lay down with her. She lays her head on my shoulder as I wrap my arm around her. Her hand travels down to my pants but I quickly grab it with my free hand and lay her arms across my torso, holding it there.
"Don't worry about it baby, you need the rest," I tell her sincerely.

She moans but falls asleep quickly. I lay there, worrying. After a while, when my hard-on becomes too much I decide to take care of it. I fist myself and start pumping up and down. Cassie's hand moves on my chest so it's in the middle and not draped across. I fight the urge to move her hand but give in. I take my hand out and gently take her hand. I slip it into my pants and just rest it on my balls. I continue to pump up and down until she wakes up.

"What are you doing?" She asks groggily, causing me to freeze.
"Did I wake you up?" I ask quietly panicking.
Her hand starts massaging my balls and I groan.
"Is this from earlier?" She asks moving her hand to the tip and circling it.
"Yeah," I grunt, jerking my hips.

She lightly squeezes and I cum hard. I'm panting as I pull her closer to me.
"I'm sorry for waking you up. Get back to sleep," I rub her arm.
"Okay... I'm glad I could help," She giggles lightly, falling asleep again.

I carefully get up and change my boxers. I wash my hands and grab a wet towel to clean Cassie's hand off. I lay back down with her, holding her close. After three hours of sleeping, she wakes up.
"How are you feeling?" I whisper.
"Sleepyyyyy," She slurs with a giggle.
"Fuck, Cass, why? What's wrong? Does anything hurt?"

She ignores me as she pushes my sweats and boxers down enough for my cock to get free. It's already hard as she sits on it with a moan. I force my mind to stay clear. I push her off and her eyes well with tears.
"Maaaaax," She whines.
I pull my sweats and boxers back up, "Not until you tell me what's wrong."

"I don't knowwwwww! Maybe we should mate againnnnn."
"What? Fuck no. Do you hear yourself?"
She frowns, "Yes. Please? I'm worked up now..."
When I don't answer, she pulls my still hard dick out and sits on it. She rides me at a slow but steady pace. Her moans and tits rubbing up against my bare chest make me cum at the same time as her. She almost immediately passes out again though.

"Fuck!" I mumble, getting dressed and rushing to Kirill's office. I burst through the door, "Something's wrong with Cassie."
Nikolai and Anton are in there as well.
"What do you mean?" Kirill asks sighing and leaning back in his chair
"We had sex and then-" I start but Anton cuts me off.

"Has Mikhail seen everything? Can he shift and tell us?" Anton grimaces.
I glare at him, "Does it fucking matter? Somethings wrong with my mate!"
"Continue on," Nikolai glares at Anton.
"We had sex and then I took her into the shower and she was crazy tired so I made her sleep for a few hours and then she woke up, we did something, and then she passed out again. Woke up again and passed out. She's still asleep right now but she's never been like this before."
Mikhail fights me so I let him take over.