Chapter Fourteen

*Cassie's POV*
I had so much fun this morning at breakfast.

We're out now, relaxing on the beach first. I'm sunbathing on the beach while the guys are in the ocean. I finally get hot enough to go join them in the ocean. They're walking back as I'm walking towards them. Val puts his hands on the side of my face and kisses my head.
"Have fun," Volkov says after doing the same thing.

"You aren't going to join me?" I give them a mischievous smile.
I start walking backwards, still looking at them. They look at each other and then follow me. We walk into the ocean and I slightly panic.
"Okay, I won't lie, I'm terrified of the ocean," I say, slowly following them in.
"It's okay, we won't let anything happen to you," Valentin grins.

I blush and follow them. We in deep enough that it comes up to just under my breasts. It's about like right above their waists. They mostly crouch so it's up to their necks.
I giggle, "Shorties."

They stand up and I roll my eyes. I push them back down and then straddle Volkov. Valentin lifts me off him just enough to pull my bikini bottoms down. I don't know when Vee pulled his down but the next thing I know he's sliding into me. My head falls back onto Val's chest. Vee slowly slides in and out. My stomach burns with passion. I can feel my orgasm building just as much as the first time. Val's hand snakes around to my clit and he rubs it. It doesn't take long for me to cum around him. He finishes as well and Val pulls me off and he fixes my bottoms.

"That was super obvious, wasn't it?" I blush, holding onto Val.
He kisses my neck before responding, "Who cares? We had to make sure everyone knows you're ours."

I roll my eyes and swim away from them. One of them grabs my ankles and drags me back. I gasp as Vee turns me around and throws me over his shoulder. He throws me back into the ocean, in the direction of Val. I laugh and get on Val's back.
"Can we go exploring now? I've been looking forward to exploring since I heard about the vacation," I grin, wrapping my around lightly around his neck.

"Sure baby," Val kisses the side of my hand.
"Whatever you wanna do, love," Vee smiles.
Valentin carries me out and then sets me down. We all dry off.
"You guys mind if I run to the bathroom to change quickly?" I ask them, grabbing my clothes and towel.

"Go for it, little villain," Volkov tells me.
I nod and walk away. I sigh when I see the line, but I wait nonetheless. There's about three more people in front of me until I just get into the bathroom, there's at least five more people in the bathroom. That's when I see my ex, walking right towards me.

I start to panic, "Can I go in front of you? Please?"
I ask the lady in a frantic voice.
She looks at me, "No? I really have to use the bathroom."
"Please! Please!" I beg.
"Cassandra!" I hear Trevor call me.
I'm hysterical now, "Please ma'am!"
"...fine..."

I tap the next ladies shoulder, "Can I go in front of you?"
"No way. Just because she let you, doesn't mean I will. Go find another bathroom."
He's less than ten feet away. I look at the men's bathroom. There's a small line inside so I bolt in.
"Woah woah woah!" I hear a chorus of guys.
"I-I'm sorry! I just need a place to hide," I cover my eyes and back into the far wall.

"Excuse me, did you see a girl with long brown hair, about 5'1 walk in here?" I hear Trevor's voice right outside.
"You know this is the men's room, right?" The last guy asks.
Trevor sighs but doesn't say anything else.
"He's gone," Someone says.
I let out a shaky breath, "Thanks..."
"Cass?" I hear Vee ask, confused.

My shoulders sag as I walk towards him.
"Are you okay with that guy?" A guy washing his hands asks me.
I nod with a grin. I walk out sheepishly.
Volkov just laughs, "Why were you in the men's bathroom?"
"Wanted to check it out," I shrug, jokingly pushing him.

Valentin pulls me against him from behind, "You were taking a long time."
He nuzzled into my neck.
"Have you seen the line?" I ask stepping away from him, hot and sweaty.
I walk into the woman's bathroom and change. I come out to see the guys still waiting for me. I grin and walk over to them.

"Should we go get the rest of our things?" I ask as I get to them.
Valentin holds a bag up, "Got it."
I put my towel and bikini in it and then we start walking. Valentin holds the bag in my direction and I roll my eyes, grinning. I take it and carry it for a while.

"Someone else's turn. It's been an hour," I say holding it in front of me.
They don't respond so I try again, "Someone else's turn, please!"
Again, they just keep walking so I sigh and keep it. After some time of walking the boardwalk, I see a pizza place and as we get closer, I smell it.
I lick my lips and point, "Can we get something to eat?"

"Sounds amazing," Volkov smiles, rubbing his stomach.
We order and then sit down, waiting for it.
"Can someone else carry the bag when we start walking again?" I take a sip of my water.
"You wanted to bring it," Valentin says a little hesitantly.

"Well, yeah I know..." I don't even know what to say; "Are you embarrassed to do it?" I can't contain my laughter, "You're in the mafia," I say very quietly, "And you're embarrassed to carry a beach bag for your wonderful girlfriend?" I keep laughing, tears in my eyes now. I eventually sober up when our foods ready. The guys get up and get it. Volkov puts my food in front of me as they sit down. They have huge grins.

"Aren't I just so funny? I mean, what else would your grins be for?" I smile, taking a bite of my pizza.
"There was a really funny girl we saw right before getting the food," Volkov smirks.

"Oh," My smiles falls as I look around. I don't see any other girls sitting down near us. I look back at them to see them chuckling. Realization dawns on me and I blush, "You meant me, didn't you?"
They nod, still chuckling. We finish eating but I stay sitting, "Now, who wants to carry the bag?"
"I'll do it," Valentin offers.
"Nah, I'll take it baby," Volkov pushes his brother back.

"Fuck off Vee."
"Go cry about it, Val."
I giggle as they fight over it. Volkov wins and he grabs the bag.
"Asshole," Valentin mumbles as he takes my hand.
I shake my head and happily walk between them.