Chapter Fourty-Eight

*Maxim's POV*
I have my little bunny trapped between me and the bathroom sink counter. She looks at me in the mirror, fear evident in her eyes.
"Relax, little bunny, I'm here only to tell you that, we aren't a normal couple," She does relax and the fear goes away, "You being human means nothing. Mikhail and I are going to spoil you as much as we please and you are going to have no problem with it."

She frowns, "I will have a problem with it."
I shake my head, "Then you better keep it to yourself because it doesn't matter to us. We have spent seven years looking for our mate. We lost all hope until you showed up, now we're going to make sure you want for nothing."
"I already want for nothing. I have friends, an amazing warlock boyfriend, and I can eat as much as I please when I please. What more could I want?"

"Expensive clothes, dates, vacations, perhaps new furniture."
"I would never dream of buying expensive clothes. Mikhail always rips them. I have a feeling you are the same," She smiles in the mirror.

"Well, too bad for you, Mikhail only gets expensive shit. Especially for you," I smirk.
She groans, "I don't want it. I don't want expensive anything!" She huffs, "I just want to be normal... I never asked for any of this."

Fuck, what do I do Mikhail? I call him.

I'm not sure, Maxim. Comfort her, He sighs.

"I'm sorry, little bunny, I never meant to make this harder on you... I have a way we can be normal together."
She finished her makeup so she turns around to face me, "How?"
"We finish mating. Then, we'll be normal in the supernatural world."
She frowns. Her mouth opens but I cut her off before she can start.

"My guess is you'd be a fairy since I'm royal. And either way, you're nothing like witches. You're so kind and caring."
She sighs, "Okay... but not until I've talked to Mikhail."
I growl, "Why do you need to talk to him?"
"Because I know him better."
"We can get to know each other."
She rolls her eyes, "Don't you only have a few more minutes?"

"That's plenty of time," I smirk.
I trail my hand up her thigh and into her shirt. My other hand goes behind her back, unclipping her bra. My hands find her breasts and I roll her nipples between my fingers. Her head falls back and she lets out a breathless moan.

She has always enjoyed her breasts being played with, Mikhail smirks.

I push her shirt up and move her bra out of the way. I bend down and pull one of her hard nipples into my mouth. She gasps and her hands find their way into my mouth.
"Oh Maxim..." She whimpers, "Oh yeeeesss."
I move to the other nipple and suck on it. Her hands tighten around my hair.

I want to test out a theory, I tell Mikhail.

Which is? He questions.

I want you to shift but continue pleasing her. I want to see if she notices. It's perfect because we're about to shift anyways.

I can see Mikhail smirk, Okay.

*Mikhail's POV*
I take over and continue to suck her nipple. Maxim and I might be different sizes, but in this position it would be hard to tell if we switched.
"M-Mikhail... j-just like that..." She pulls my head closer and I take more of her breast into my mouth. I slip my hand into her jeans but not her panties.

I cup her pussy and she tries to grind on my hand. I smirk as I pull away. She's panting but since my hand is still in her jeans, she grabs that wrist. She starts grinding on my hand until I pull it away. I lick off her delicious arousal.
She groans, "N-Not cool..."

"How did you know we switched?" I ask, smiling.
"Your touches are different. They please me the same, but something about them switched. I wasn't 100% sure but I took a gamble. When you switched, I recognized the touch as yours because of how often I felt it. It was different than Maxim's..."

That's my girl. She'll be a fairy. She has to be with that precision, Maxim boasts.

"That's impressive, printsessa. Being able to tell your mates apart by their touch is as rare as becoming a fairy... which means you'll most likely become a fairy," I explain to her, grinning, "I'm so proud of you."
She blushes. She turns around and lifts her shirt up, "Fix it now, please. We're running out of day."

I chuckle and clip her bra. I get changed into something a little nicer and then we leave to walk around the mall. I don't know why, but it's her favorite thing ever. My right arm is around her shoulders. Her right hand is holding mine.
"Hero or villain?" She asks, looking up at me.
"For what?"

"As a lover. Who would you choose?"
"Hero, for sure. I want the good guy. You?"
"Villain, all the way. The hero would risk their lover for the world but the villain would risk the world for their lover. I know what it's like to have a villain, how could I go to a hero?"
"Are you calling me a villain?"
"Are you going to let me die for the sake of the world?"

I growl, "Don't talk like that. The only thing dying in that scenario is the world."
She smiles, "I know. Point proven."
I shake my head, chuckling, "Very well. I'm sticking with my answer."
"Is it because in your eyes I'm your hero?"
"Maybe..."
"But I could careless about the world if you aren't in it."
"Good thing I am, printsessa."
She blushes.

"Let's get you a new dress."
"What? Another one?"
"Well duh. We have dinner with my dad in an hour."
"An hour?! You gave me an hour to get ready for this?!"
"It's not that big a deal."
"Not that big a deal?! NOT THAT BIG A DEAL?! Is he not a fucking king?"

"That language is very unbecoming of a lady."
She takes a deep breath, clearly very stressed, "This is a big deal. Not only am I meeting a king, but I'm meeting my boyfriends father. Who, by the way, you said was a great man."
"He is... what does that have to do with anything?"
"How am I supposed to act in front of him? I'm not fit to be in the presence of a great king."
"Yes you are. He'll love you!"

"How do you know that?"
"Because I love you."
I lead her out of the mall and to my car. We drive to a dress shop and I let her pick out whatever she wants. I buy it and we head home. She showers and dresses up. I shower while she's redoing her make up.
"Miky?" I hear her.
"Yeah, baby?" I ask over the shower.
"How do I act in front of him?"
"Like yourself."

"No, that won't do. I'll mess up."
"You can't mess up, Cassie, I promise. Would you prefer if I did most of the talking?"
"Oh yes, yes please."
"What if he asks you specific questions?"
"I should be fine then. I can answer questions just fine."
I chuckle, "Okay good."