Chapter Forty-Seven

*Mikhail's POV*
"...am not..." I just barely heard Cassie whisper after I told her she was gorgeous.
My eyes were their normal grey, but I got five inches taller and a lot bulkier. I basically shifted minus the eyes. Cassie immediately backed away from me, back towards the closet. That broke me, I completely let my warlock take over.

*Maxim's POV*
"Don't back away from me, little bunny, please," I tell my mate gently. My voice is deeper than Mikhail's and I'm physically bigger. I know I'm more intimidating but I really don't want to scare her. I love her too much, "My name is Maxim, little bunny, and I'm Mikhail's warlock."

She looks at me with pure fear in her eyes, "W-Where's M-Miky? I... I want Miky..." I can see tears pooling in them.
My eyes turn grey so she knows Mikhail is still here. I slowly start walking towards her again.
"S-Stop!" She starts crying, "I want Miky!"
My heart hurts but I comply. I wasn't able to stay for very long anyways. I shrink and Mikhail takes over.

*Mikhail's POV*
My printsessa is crying and it's fucking Maxim's fault. I immediately walk over to her and pull her into my embrace. She trembles in my arms. I carry her over to the bed and hold her in my lap.
"Please don't cry, baby. Maxim didn't mean whatever he said," I rub her back.
Maxim pushes at my conscience but I ignore him.
"H-He didn't s-say anything m-mean... I was just scared. He's a lot bigger than you... and his voice is deeper."

"I'm so sorry baby girl. I thought if you met him, you'd feel better."
She sighs and lays her head on my chest, "Will he be as nice as you?"
"Of course he will be. He loves you as much as I do. Just pretend it's a bigger version of me."
"I want to try again... meeting him I mean."
"He would love that."
I gently push her off of me and get up. I walk away from the bed, giving her space. On my way away, I let Maxim take over.

*Maxim's POV*
I turn around and my little bunny is sitting on the bed, looking at me curiously. She's sitting back on her heels. Her knees are open and her palms are open on the bed between her knees. Her shirt is just barely covering her sweet pussy. My dick begins to rise.

Mikhail is pushing at my conscience but he ignored me earlier so I'm ignoring him. I slowly walk towards her. I kneel in front of her. I don't bother hiding the fact that I'm checking her out. My eyes travel down to her pussy which is now in full display for me. Her pussy clenches under my stare and I smirk. I look back up at her face.

"What do you want to talk about? Or do, little bunny?" I ask, trailing my hand up her thigh until my thumb is rubbing her clit.
She moans and her body jumps at my touch. She grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me up to her. I smirk and stand up, still rubbing her clit. I get on top of her as she lays down while straightening her legs.

I lean down and kiss her, rubbing her clit a little harder. Her body responds to me so easily. She takes my shirt off and pulls me closer to her. Her hands go down to my pants and she easily takes them off. I kiss down her jaw and end on her neck. Mikhail is pushing so hard on my conscience, I'm having a hard time focusing on Cassie.

Leave me the fuck alone. You've gotten to make love to her as you please, now it's my turn, I growl at Mikhail.

She doesn't want to be a fucking witch! Don't you dare take her. She'll hate you forever, he growls back.

I completely stop. I pull my thumb back and I get off of her, slipping my sweats back on. She sits up and looks at me, so hurt.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to push you. It won't happen again," She mumbles as she quickly gets up and runs into the closet. She closes and locks the door behind her. I close my eyes and let Mikhail come back.

*Mikhail's POV*
I knock on the door, "Printsessa, it's me."
The door opens and she collapses in my arms, "He must hate me!" She gently bangs her head on my chest, "I was so needy... so desperate..."
I rub her back, "He absolutely doesn't hate you."

"You're lying."
"He was just stunned. He wants you so badly... he just can't have you."
"Why not?"
"That would be completing the mate bond..."
"Oh..."

Ask her why! I need to know why I can't have her. It better be a good fucking reason, Maxim groans.

"Baby, why won't you complete it?"
"Witches are always rude..."
I can't help but laugh, "Baby, that's only because they're all grumpy old ladies who never got knocked up. Plus, you're kind."
She blushes, "Oh..."

"And, if it makes you feel any better, it's a very rare chance but you might become a fairy. The Fae are great."
"Really?"
"Yup."
"Cool..."
I chuckle, "Let's get some lunch and maybe we can try again with Maxim."
I take her into the closet and get her more clothed. Then I take her hand and lead her downstairs to the kitchen.

"Does it hurt? Shifting?"
"For you or for me?"
"Both."
"Not for you, you shouldn't feel a thing. Except pleasure of course. It used to hurt for me, but the more I did it, the more I got used to it."
"Is he like an alter ego?"

"Not really. If he didn't have his own look, maybe he would be, but since I shift into he isn't. It's rare in warlocks, to have a whole separate being in them, but it's similar to wolves. Jason's wolf has its own separate name and thought process. Where as most warlocks, all witches, fairies, and vampires simply grow or change a few features and gain a few powers."

"That's so cool..."
I smile and pour her a bowl of cereal. I sit at the table next to her and hold the spoon to her mouth. She looks at it and then up at me before slowly opening her mouth. She takes the spoon full and I smile.

She finishes the bite and asks me another question, "So... you can be doing something and if you feel like it, you can just let Maxim take over? As easy as that?"
I feed her another bite, "As easy as that. Though, until you let Maxim take you, he can't be out very long. He's got maybe an hour."
"That's it?"

I feed her another bite and nod.
"Can't he just go away and then come back out?"
"He has one hour each day."
"What happens if you need to access his powers?"
"I don't really need him. I can access all his powers as I please for as long as I please."

If I could, I would shove a stick so far up your ass it'd be there for the rest of your long, eternal life. Maxim growls, you need me unless you want to live forever with an erection.

I push him away, annoyed.
"You said it's rare for warlocks, why do you have him?"
"I'm from the Royal line of warlocks. I'm the youngest of four boys. My mother had me and disappeared. She was a shitty person."
"You have siblings? Can I meet them?"

"They all live at my house. Well, our house. It was at one point our vacation home. My father, he's a great man, lives in the supernatural palace along with the fae king, wolf king, and vampire king."
"Aren't wolves alphas?"
I smile, "You learn quickly."
"I read books."

I finish feeding her and then we go back upstairs. She gets dressed in skinny jeans and a nice white loose crop top. She throws in black and grey checkered vans as well.
"Where are you going?" I smile, standing behind her as she puts some makeup on.
"I'm bored here. I was thinking we could go out... like to your mansion," She smiles suggestively at me through the mirror.

I hesitate, "Maybe tomorrow. My house is being worked on right now."
"I'd love to see the improvements!"
"Why don't we just go shopping or something? Get out of the house?"
"I wanna meet my boyfriends brothers! And his father! Can we go meet him too?"

"I could arrange to meet him for dinner?"
"Okay! Somewhere casual though, please..."
"Oh no, baby, he wouldn't dare settle for something casual. It'll have to be fancy or it won't happen at all."
"But fancy places are always so expensive..."
"That's the point. How else do you expect me to treat my printsessa?"
"Casually. Like a normal couple. I'm human."

Wrong thing to say to an over protective royal warlock male, printsessa.

Maxim forces himself up. He takes control.