Chapter Twenty-Two

*Cassie's POV*
Daniel and the girls just left. The four guys and I are chilling in the living room, talking about what happened.
"No wonder you were being a bigger ass than usual," Magnus smirks after we tell him and Jason our theory.
"Fuck you," Valentin glares at him.

"I thought I was your girlfriend?" I giggle.
The guys laugh as Valentin pulls me onto his lap in a straddling position. His hand finds it's way into my shorts and underwear. He slams two fingers into my dripping wet pussy and keeps up the rough pace. I open my legs wider and moan out. He hits my g-stop and I cry out.

He continues to hit that spot, causing me to dig my fingers into his shoulders. I'm right on the edge of my orgasm when he pulls his fingers out. He toys with my clit enough to keep me on the edge but not enough for me to climax. I push against his fingers trying to get more friction.
"Needy little slut, huh?" He groans and I notice he's grinding on me now.

I cum all over his hand, whimpering as I slowly come down from my high. I continue to grind on him though.
"Good girl," He tells me as he licks his fingers clean.
I nuzzle my face into his neck and kiss it. I gently suck and bite at one spot, leaving a hickey.
"Someone's got a degrading and praising kink. That's good to know," Volkov smirks when I pull back from Val's neck.

"If you two ever idiotically break up with her, send her my way. I'll take better care of her," Jason smirks.
I look back at him curiously. He's lounging in his chair, legs open. He's got a glass of vodka in one hand. He raises an eyebrow at me. I get off Valentin and walk over to him. I put my hands on either of the arm rests and lean down so we're face to face.

"Liar," I smirk, "You haven't been able to keep a relationship for longer than a month."
"How the fuck-" He starts.
"Instagram... that and a few deep searches."
He looks confused, "Deep searches?"
"Yeah, like hacking? Did you think I was going to move into a house with a bunch of mafia men and not know a thing about them?"
"You can get information on us?" Volkov asks, sitting up, his elbows on his knees.

"No, I couldn't find shit on you guys, just your guards."
"How would you feel about doing something totally illegal?" Magnus smirks.
"I'm not that good. It was light stuff, anyone could do it."
Volkov leans back with a sigh, Magnus frowns, Jason nods somberly, and Valentin lets out a disappointed breath. I pull away from Jason and sit back down between the twins.

Fucking disappointment. Name one person in your life you haven't disappointed yet. I'll wait.

"Oh, we forgot the food outside. I'll bring it in while you guys talk about Daniel and what not," I grin.
I get up and walk outside. I start cleaning everything, disappointed in myself. Once that's all done, I go upstairs and take a shower. I grab Volkov's hoodie and Valentin's sweats. I come back down and they're no longer in the living room. I sit down, bored.

"Hey baby, can you come upstairs and help us?" Volkov asks from the balcony upstairs.
"Help? With what?" I turn around, looking up at him.
"We wanna see exactly how light your work is."
I turn back around and smile.

Maybe I am better than I thought.

I get up and meet him at the top of the stairs. I take his hand as we walk to their office. I can't stop grinning at the floor. Once we walk in, I wipe the grin off my face. Vee leads me over to his desk and gestures for me to sit down. I look up at him and he nods, smiling. I sit down and open his computer.

"I want you to try and get into Jason's phone," Valentin tells me after kissing the top of my head.
I nod. They all stand behind me, watching. I do a bunch of different things and then Jason's phone is on the screen. I bite my lip so my smile doesn't get to big.
"Perfect, baby, now try Magnus'," Volkov smiles.
I do as he says and a few minutes later, Magnus' phone is on the screen.
"That's good, Cass."

"I'll be right back," I smile, getting up.
I walk into Valentin's room, the farthest from the office. I flop on the bed and squeal into the pillow. I calm down and walk back to the office. I stop just outside, listening to their conversation.
"I hate to break it to you guys, but even I could do that. And I'm the worst at that stuff," I hear Jason tells the twins.

"I know, we all could, but she looked so defeated when she saw our faces," Valentin tells him.
"Don't fucking say that in front of her, okay?" Volkov tells Jason.
"Of course not," I can hear Jason smiling.

It's the thought that counts. I'm happy they noticed that about me and tried to make me feel better. I love them so much.

I walk in, smiling. I walk up to Volkov and wrap my arms around his waist. I lay my head on his chest and just hug him for a little. I then do the same with Valentin.
"What's wrong baby?" Valentin asks, rubbing my back.

"Nothing, I'm just headed to bed and I know you guys are going to be up a while longer," I smile.
"Do you want us to come to bed with you?" Volkov asks, running a hand through my hair.
"Only if you want to."
"You two go it covered?" Valentin looks at Jason and Magnus.

"Of course boss," Magnus grins.
Valentin picks me up and I giggle. He carry's me to his bedroom while I hold Volkov's hand the whole time. He sets me on the bed and they get changed quickly. Once they're laying in bed and the lights are off I finally start to relax. Valentin turns the tv on so we can watch a movie like we normally do.

"Thank you guys, for trying to make me feel better. I know I'm really really not good at hacking, but thanks for pretending like I was," I blush, taking their hands.
"Did you over hear us?" Volkov asks, pulling me into him.

"Yeah..."
"We're sorry baby. You're good at other things," Valentin smiles, turning on his side to face me.
"Sure," I giggle before drifting off to sleep in their comfortable embraces.