Part 2

"For fuck's sake, why does this stuff happen to me only?" You asked, holding the sheet close to your body and wrapping it around your naked body

"What's happening?" He asked you. You looked up at the man, holding up your hand that had a ring on it.

"What do you think? Put two and two together." You said, opening your bag and taking clothes from it before you quickly walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

You looked at the ring on your finger and quickly took it off, placing it aside before you jumped into the shower. After you got dressed you went outside and found the man tying his tie, already dressed.

"You're back." He said, his voice now cold. It seemed he realized what was going on between you.

"I am." You said, placing the ring on the table before pulling out a chair to sit on. "Do you want to talk?"

"My PR contacted me. He said he will contact yours and they will tell us what to do." The man said.

Your eyebrows furrowed at his words."How do you know who I am?"

He held up the marriage certificate and walked closer to you, handing you the piece of paper. You took it, eyes scanning over the words on it. Tony Stark. That was the name of the man you married last night. And, apparently, your name was now Y/N Stark.

"I... I don't know what to say." You mumbled out.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked, pulling another chair, so he now sat across you.

"No." You shook your head. "We should probably get this annuled."

Just then, your phone rang. You saw it was a group call between Sofia, a man named Ian, and you. You replied, their faces quickly coming into view, each calling from their own offices.

"Y/N?" Sofia asked. "Is Mr. Stark with you?"

"Yes, he is." You said, glancing at the man. You propped your phone up so both of you could be seen. "What's happening?"

"Well, Miss Y/L/N, my name is Ian. I'm Tony's PR manager. I've been in contact with your PR manager, Miss Sofia." The man said and Sofia nodded.

"Skip the formalities." Tony cut in."And find out a way to get this annuled, so we can both go our separate ways."

"That won't be necessary, Tony." Ian cut him off.

"What?" Both of you asked at the same time, exchanging confused glances as your heart-rate began to speed up.

"What we are saying is", Sofia began,"We could use this situation to our own benefit."

"How could this possibly benefit me, Sofia?" You asked, raising your voice.

"Both of your public images need fixing."Sofia said. "Y/N, you made a scandal in public when you found out about Chase."

"How is that my fault? He deserved it."

"You called him a man whore, scratched his car and Nicky has been, quite literally, dragging him all over social medias. He found every possible magazine to complain, saying you two ruined his public reputation, and his company." You scoffed, rolling your eyes.

"Of course the little bitch will make this all about him."

"And Mr. Stark, if I'm not mistaken, after your divorce you've been taking different girls home every night."

"I'm sorry, but I don't see how this concerns you." Tony said.

Sofia glared at him. "It became my business when you got involved with my client."

Ian quickly cut in. "She's right, Tony. You've been rejecting your fans, and while the other Avengers are trying to do the best they can, you don't even try. I get your divorce was hard, but you've gotta try harder. This could be a great chance to fix everything you've done so far."

"Y/N, I've been digging up proof the whole morning, and I've sent girls to collect your clothes from the house. They've found receipts of all gifts Chase bought for that girl. It's been going on for a long time, since she became his assistant. We can turn this all around and make it look like you broke up a long time ago. That leaves us enough time to do engagement and wedding photoshoots that we'll release to the public and say you got engaged at least two months ago. For now, just return home and we'll discuss the details."

"Of course." You nodded. "See you."

After ending the call, you turned around, only to see Tony standing close to the window and looking out of it, his hands in his pockets.

"Uh... " You began, but you didn't know what to say. What could you even say in this situation?

"I'll go. I have to finish up my job. We'll stay in contact." He said, turning around to face you. His voice was even more cold now. You nodded. "Do you need a plan B pill?"

You shook your head. "I have an IUD."

"Fine. I have to go now." He mumbled out, quickly walking out of the room and leaving you alone.

You let out a breath you didn't even realize you were holding. "Fuck."