Part 24

You slammed the door to your car closed and made your way towards Tony's mansion

You slammed the door to your car closed and made your way towards Tony's mansion. You rang the doorbell, but you couldn't wait for him to open the door, you started banging your fist on the door and yelling his name. "Anthony! Open the fuck up, you fucking coward!"

The door opened and you pushed them enough for yourself to walk inside, turning around to face Tony, who had red eyes and looked like he was drinking.

"Can you stop yelling?" He asked, closing the door and walking past you to take his opened bottle. "I have a headache."

"I thought we're friends."

"We are." He replied.

"No, we're not, Anthony. Because friends don't do this to each other."

"What are you talking about?"

"Great, you're so drunk that you don't even know what I'm talking about."You tore the bottle out of his hands.

"No-"

"No, you'll listen to me! What is all this shit with Cassie?"

"She... she was just there and I couldn't resist it."

"I don't care about that. But did you have to be caught?"

"I didn't know they were there."

"And what about the divorce?"

Tony shrugged. "I want to marry Cassie again. I love her."

"Alright." You whispered out. "Then do what you want. You'll get a divorce. But, just know that I will get revenge for how you ruined my public image."

"Yeah, yeah." He shrugged it off and you stormed past him, leaving his mansion. Your gaze fell on his car parked right next to yours, a smile appearing on your face. History does repeat itself, you thought as you glanced at the car keys in your hand.

"He was asking for it." You explained to Sofia, who had her head in her hands, staring at the laptop in front of her with the news of what you did to Tony's car. "He had it coming."

"So you scratched his car?" Sofia looked at you. "His whole car?"

Nicky nudged you, a smile on her face, as you two bumped your fists together.

"He 'cheats' on me in public, I ruin his life. Seems like a fair exchange."

"Sofia, his PR is making stories up of how Y/N is crazy and he's been saying everywhere of what she did to Chase after he cheated on her. We need to do something about that."

"I know, but this is not the way to handle it." Sofia looked at the two of you, shaking her head. "You're making things worse." She sighed when she saw a look on your face that she knew too well. "You're not done, are you?"

"Not even close."

"Just don't go and get married in Vegas again."

"It's too soon for that."

Next morning, you were off to do your job. As soon as you stepped foot outside the building, you were met with flashes and cameras being shoved into your face. "Y/N, do you have anything to say about your ex husband accusing you of being crazy?"

"I do." You smiled into the camera."For a guy that gets off to being insulted in bed, he does talk a lot about crazy."

Sofia gasped, pulling you away by your wrist. "That was enough."

Once you were inside your car, Nicky looked at you from the passenger seat."Tony doesn't really get off to being insulted, does he?"She asked, a disgusted expression on her face.

"No." You grinned as you drove away."But now everybody else thinks he does."

"I think I have a migraine." Sofia complained from the back seat.

"You need to get over him." Nicky said.

"We weren't together." You told her.

"You know what I mean."

Sofia leaned forward. "I let you handle the situation alone and look how it turned out."

"I think I'm doing fine." You replied, meeting her gaze in the mirror.

She gestured at your shirt and you looked down, looking at the shirt that you posted earlier that morning, as well.

"I think it looks great on you

"I think it looks great on you." Nicky gave you thumbs up.

After your show was over, you made your way to the dressing room and were about to change back into your clothes, when you heard a knock on the door. "Yes?" You asked, the door slightly opening, revealing no one else than Steve Rogers. "Cap?"

"Y/N, hi." He flashed you a smile. "I just came here to congratulate you on your show. You did amazing."

"Really? Thank you." You laughed.

"And I was hoping you could, maybe, join me for lunch after you're done?"

"How could I refuse?"

Nicky was right. You needed to move on with someone else. And who would be better for that than Captain America himself, your ex husband's teammate?