Part 10

Tony was standing in front of the plane, waiting for you to show up

Tony was standing in front of the plane, waiting for you to show up. Of course, you were late. Natasha, who was stood by his side, chuckled as she saw him getting nervous. "Worried she won't show up?" She asked him, making Tony scoff before looking at the time.

"That wouldn't surprise me."Tony mumbled out. "But no. I just hate she's always late."

Natasha raised an eyebrow at him."But you're late all the time-"

"This isn't about me, Nat!" Tony interrupted her.

"For once." She added quietly, then looked up as Tony let out a breath of relief. She turned to look at the same direction and saw you approaching them.

Tony looked you up and down, feeling his cock twitch in his pants. His eyes scanned over your body as you approached him, Sofia rushing behind you. He could see your curves and he had to swallow, reminding himself of where he was. You were wearing a small amount of makeup, and it seemed like the bruise was no longer there.

"Finally." Tony said when you approached him.

You looked up at him before rolling your eyes. "Just say you missed me."

"Remember to take pics of each other and with each other!" Sofia reminded you both, placing her hands on your and Tony's shoulders, leading you both towards the plane.

"We're not children, Sofia." You said.

"Can I-" Tony quickly interrupted Natasha with a glare before she could finish her question.

"You'll meet her another time." He said before rushing up the stairs, being right behind you and getting a great view of your ass in those pants. By now, he had a very obvious bulge. You settled into the seat, and Tony sat across you. He met your gaze and smirked. He knew you would see his bulge in that position, so he quickly took a magazine from the table, opening it and placing it in front of himself. You rolled your eyes when you noticed his smirk.

"You roll your eyes a lot." Tony noticed.

"Why? Does it bother you?"

"Not at all." He replied, looking down at the magazine which gave you enough time to look over his body. His white shirt was slightly unbottoned, flashing you a view of his chest. You noticed he had a golden tag necklace, barely visible under the shirt, the tag resting against his chest. You sneaked a glance at his hands and had to clench your thighs together, hoping Tony didn't notice it. When you looked up again, he was looking at you, the color of his eyes slightly darker. "But I can give you another reason for rolling your eyes."

"Can't say I'm interested." You said.

"That wasn't what you were saying on our wedding night." He said, leaning forward on the table in between you, placing the closed magazine on his lap. "If I remember well, you were moaning, screaming my name, begging me to let you-"