Part 36

You were up early that morning

You were up early that morning. After showering and doing your skincare, you were standing in front of the closet, trying to pick your clothes for the day when your phone rang. "Hello?"

"Did I wake you up?" You recognized Tony's voice, making you smile.

"No, I was already up." You told him."I was just getting dressed."

"Does that mean you're naked?" You could almost see the smirk he had on his face.

"Maybe." You frowned when you heard the sound of fighting in the background. "Are you still on the mission?"

"We are."

"Then why are you calling me?"

"What, I can't just call my beautiful girl?" He asked, making you smile.

"I didn't say that. It's just... you're on a mission. You could get hurt."

"Don't worry about that, sweetheart. Do you miss me?"

"Is the rest of the team listening to this?" You asked, taking your wet hair out of the towel and going through it with your fingers.

"They're too busy fighting, and they're on separate line, so no." He replied."Why? Is someone being a bad girl while I'm gone?"

You let out a chuckle, pulling your underwear on. "Maybe."

"Didn't we agree you won't touch yourself while I'm gone?"You heard the sound of fight before Tony spoke again, this time to someone else."Guys, stop, we gotta talk this through." You raised an eyebrow as you heard the sound of him shooting someone. "It was a good talk."

"You seriously need to sort your priorities." You breathed out.

"I am. You're my priority, this fight is like a joke, trust me."

"No, I'm not." You scoffed. "If I was your priority, you'd be here in bed with me... preferably with your head in between my legs."

"You're torturing me, honey." Tony breathed out. "I'll wrap this up and come home to work on that." He said."Wait, Nat is being a pain in the ass at the moment. What do you want, Romanoff?"

You could hear the distant voice of Natasha. "Stop sexting Y/N and do what we came here to do!"

"He's not sexting me, Nat." You let out a chuckle.

"What's sexting?" You could hear Steve.

"Uh, guys... hello? I'm injured, does anybody care?" Clint's voice was next, followed by Hulk mumbling something.

"Yeah, I'm not sexting her. We're just... talking."

"Yeah, TMI." Natasha interrupted him."We don't want to hear what it was about."

"Great, so let us continue." You could hear he disconnected them before focusing on you again. "Where were we?"

You let out a laugh. "I believe we were talking about your face being in between my legs."