Part 20

"That's it, Y/N

"That's it, Y/N. A bit more to the left."The photographer, a woman in her thirties, instructed you. As soon as you landed that night, you went home, but Sofia called you to list you all jobs and events that you had to do in the following two weeks. So, that was where you were two days later, in another photoshoot, this time for swimwear.

As she took the photo and lowered the camera to check on the pictures, you breathed out. You could see Tony walking into the room and he shot you a smile before allowing his eyes to wander all over your body. You winked at him as he went to stand next to Sofia.

"Mr. Stark." She said without sparing him a look, too busy typing on her phone.

"Hi."

"What are you doing here, if I may ask?" She asked.

"I'm taking Y/N to meet my team."

"I'm afraid not." She said, looking at him. "She's too busy today."

Tony shot her a look. "I'm afraid I don't care. I can take my wife out."

Sofia scoffed. "Did you forget she's not really your wife? This will be over in a couple of months and you will disappear from her life, and her job will still be here. So, that tells you enough about what she should prioritise."

Nicky sighed. "Please, I can't listen to any more arguments. I've been trying to cheer Y/N up the whole weekend so she doesn't do something stupid again, like hire someone to assassinate Chase." She looked at you."Or do it herself."

"What's going on?" Tony asked. "Y/N wasn't feeling okay?"

Nicky looked around before whispering. "She found out Chase is still a cheating piece of shit, and she got into a bad fight with her dad."

"She didn't tell me anything when I asked her. She left me on read until this morning."

Nicky sighed, looking at Sofia.

"That was me." Sofia spoke up. "I had to take their phones, so they don't do something stupid. They only got them back this morning."

Tony looked between Sofia and Nicky, confused.

"Alright, we're done for the day!" The photographer said, telling you some details but Tony didn't pay attention to them, instead gripping the black bag in his hands. Nicky looked down at it.

"What's that?"

"None of your business!" Tony got defensive quickly. She rolled her eyes, deciding not to question him anymore.

You quickly approached Tony, pressing a kiss to his lips as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Nicky's eyes narrowed. You two had gotten a lot more comfortable around each other, and she couldn't decide if she was happy or not about that.

"We'll be back in a minute." You told Nicky before pulling Tony towards your dressing room.

Nicky gagged. "Disgusting."

Sofia eyed the closed doors. "What are they doing in there?"

"Taxes." Nicky nodded.

"What?"

"Are you serious?" Nicky turned to face her. "I'm sure you know what they're doing." She sighed. "At least she's having fun."

"Is that the one you like?" Tony asked, watching as you stuffed your face with fries and a burger he bought you.

"It is!" You told Tony, looking at him next to you. He was leaning on the makeup table, where you ate.

"I was surprised when you texted me this morning after not replying to my messages for days, and you said you were craving fast food."

"Sorry." You mumbled out. "Sofia took my phone."

"I heard." Tony said.

"And I couldn't help it. I woke up wanting to eat something other than a salad, but Sofia was breathing down my neck the whole day." You said."That's why I texted you."

Tony let out a small laugh. "Just text me whenever you want to eat something. I'm always here." He said."I heard about Chase."

"Yeah." You swallowed a bite, then looked at Tony. "He's an asshole. Should we go out now?"

Tony looked at his watch before shaking his head. "Not yet. I have a reputation to uphold." He said, making you laugh. "What happened?"

"Well, after you left, the girl he cheated on me with texted me and said he's still with her, but he's been doing all of this with me and-" You took a deep breath. "I hate him."

"Do you want me to have a talk with him?" Tony asked, making you shake your head instantly.

"No, no, no, please. I don't want you involved in all of this. I actually don't even know where he is now. I left him somewhere."

"You did what?"

"Well, I was angry." You said. "I took him somewhere outside the city and left him there."

"Remind me to never make you angry." Tony said and you nodded with a small smile on your face. "And what about your father?"

"We got in a fight and we're not talking anymore. It was about Chase."

"I'm sorry." Tony placed a hand on your shoulder, squeezing it. You looked up at him, your gazes meeting and you felt your heart sped up.

"It's his fault." You said. "But it doesn't matter now. He got what he wanted."

Tony nodded. He didn't know what to do to comfort you. He gestured at the black bag and the wrappers left from your food. "Do you want me to get rid of that?"

"Please." You chuckled. "If Tom sees this, he's going to kill me."

"Not if I kill him first." Tony laughed, offering you a hand and helping you up. "Did I tell you you look gorgeous today?"

"No, you haven't." You replied, grinning. You felt butterflies erupt in your belly at his words, your face heating up.

"In that case." Tony wrapped an arm around your waist. "You look gorgeous today, my dear wife."

"Thank you, dear husband." You let out a giggle.

"Do you think you can take the rest of the day off? We agreed on you meeting my team today."

"What do you mean? I have the whole day off after this." Your eyebrows furrowed at his question.

"Sofia told me something else."

"Sofia wants to drown me in work whenever she can. I'll just change into my clothes and we can go."

"Really?" Tony grinned. "Can I stay for the show?"

"Not a chance, Stark. Leave." You laughed and he winked at you before leaving you alone in the dressing room.