Part 8

After the encounter with Chase, you barely slept

After the encounter with Chase, you barely slept. When the day of the photoshoot came, you didn't expect to be running on 2 hours of sleep and you third cup of coffee by the time Louise was at your door. When you opened the door, she stood there with a huge grin on her face, adjusting her violet hair while carrying bags with makeup. "Hiii!" She squealed, then her expression changed when she saw the bruise. Her smile fell and her eyes widened. "Damn. Who got you, girl? Don't tell me Nicky smacked you in the face again."

"It happened one time." You sighed."She thought it was someone trying to break in."

"What happened?" She asked, making her way past you and into your bedroom.

"Chase." You choked out, eyes almost watering.

"What?" She asked, turning around surprisingly fast.

"It doesn't matter now." You mumbled out. "Just tell me you can cover it up."

Her lips curved into a smile and she took your hand, pulling you into the chair before she placed her hands on your shoulders and your gazes met in the mirror. "Not only that, but I can also cover up the huge bags under your eyes. When was the last time you got some sleep?"

You sighed.

After she was done, Louise sighed dramatically, wiping the imaginary sweat from her forehead with a tissue. "Your Majesty, Paolo is exhausted. Because only Paolo can take this and this", you rolled your eyes, "and give you a Princess."

She spun you around in the chair and you finally got a look at yourself. You almost gasped when you saw yourself. The bruises, your swollen face and bags were gone, replaced with a beautiful makeup look that only Louise could do.

"You manage to surprise me again and again." You said, taking a closer look. "I think I want to marry you."

Louise chuckled, blowing you a kiss."I don't think Jenny would like that."She said, blushing when she mentioned her wife.

"Right. And Lou?"

"Yes, honey?"

"Please stop quoting Princess Diaries."

When you arrived, Sofia was waiting for you, escorting you to the hairdressers, who immediately got to work while she was sat in a chair next to you. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah." You grinned at her. "I'm alright now."

"You don't look like you were sick."She said, her eyebrows furrowed as it looked like she was staring straight into your soul.

"It's probably because of the makeup."You laughed it off. "Lou did wonders."

"Yeah, you should've seen her state this morning." Louise added. "I had to pull her out of her bed."

"Hm." Sofia turned away. You glanced at Louise, mouthing a small thank you. She winked at you before leaving the room. The hairdressers followed her, leaving you alone with Sofia."Alright. Let's just get this over with, so I can focus on other things. Like arranging the wedding and honeymoon."