Part 22

You let out a long, exhausted breath once you stopped running on the treadmill and Tom called for a break

You let out a long, exhausted breath once you stopped running on the treadmill and Tom called for a break. You sat down on a bench, while Nicky threw herself on the floor next to you, finally catching a break. Tom chuckled at the sight of her. "Tired?"

She glared at him before grabbing her bottle of water. "Every time I come here, you abuse me."

You let out a laugh as you watched them. Sofia walked in, quickly approaching you and Tom lowered the music volume. She gave you a small smile."Are you done for the day?"

Your eyebrows furrowed. What was she doing here? "I, uh... I think so?"You looked at Tom, who had you train even more now because of your show next week.

"Yeah, we're done for the day." He said.

"Thank God!" Nicky exclaimed, barely standing up by herself. "My muscles are screaming in pain."

"As if you have any." Tom snickered, walking away.

Nicky quickly followed after him."What are you saying?"

"Why are you following me? I didn't invite you to join me."

Nicky rolled her eyes. "Honey, if I was waiting for men to invite me anywhere, I wouldn't have been married. Twice."

You let out a laugh as you watched the two of them argue, just like they did the whole morning. You rolled your eyes at them before looking back at Sofia. "What's up with you?" You nudged her. "You look like you're about to burst into tears."

"Take a shower and meet me here again. We'll have a talk."

"Okay?" You let out a laugh, confused."Are you okay?"

"Just do as I told you." She said.

You went to take a shower and change into new clothes before you walked out again, only to see Nicky, Sofia and Tom whispering to each other, all three of them sat on a bench. As soon as you walked in, they went quiet. You gave them a look as you walked towards them.

"So, what is it?" You asked.

"Take a seat." Tom said, standing up and offering you his seat, next to Nicky.

Sofia got up, as well. "Uh... " She scratched the back of her neck as she paced up and down. "I don't know where to begin." It was a rare sight to see her so nervous, the last time being when you announced to her you got married to Tony back in Vegas.

"Is it about the wedding photoshoot?"You asked her.

"No, no!" She said. "Those pictures are published, they're great."

"Alright, then is it about the show?"

"No."

"Someone found out about me and Tony?"

"Not quite." She said, biting on her tongue. "Did you check your phone at all this morning?"

You shrugged. "Not really. I just brought it with me. I didn't have time, anyway, I was late to the gym."

Sofia took a sharp breath. "Alright, I'll just say it, then. Last night someone took pics of your husband out in a club."

You raised an eyebrow, gesturing at her to continue. As if you knew what was going on, your heart started beating faster and you felt shivers down your spine.

"And those pics got published this morning. He was obviously drunk."

"Just tell me."

"He was seen with his ex wife. Actually, I will just show you." She took her phone out of her pocket and found the article for you. You quickly read along the lines before your eyes focused on the picture of him and Cassie walking out of a club smiling at each other. You saw they were holding hands. You scrolled through the pictures, seeing her leaning into his side, and he wrapped his hands around her as they laughed at something together. Then, the last picture took your breath away. They were kissing.

In the distance, you could hear Sofia calling your name, but you didn't respond. You couldn't respond. Something inside you wanted those pictures to be fake. You checked the date, only to see they were from last night. Your eyes filled with tears as you stared at the last picture. You couldn't move, not until you felt Sofia shaking you.

"Y/N?" She called.

"What?" You whispered out.

"That's not all."

"What else?" You looked up at her.

"I got contacted by Tony's PR this morning. They said he'll be filing for divorce, and somehow that got leaked to the public, too."

If that last picture didn't shock you enough, this did. You looked up at her, your eyes full of tears.

"This can't end like this. They know if they end the deal before the time we agreed on, we can seek compensation. And not to mention how they made you look with those pictures published."

"No, I don't want his money." You stopped her rambling, shaking your head. You locked her phone and gave it back to her, unable to look at those pictures any longer. "If he wants a divorce, that's what he'll be getting."

"Are you sure?" Sofia took the phone from you, looking at Tom and Nicky.

"I'm sure." You wiped your eyes and stood up straight. "I need to go."

"There are reporters outside, they'll probably harass you until you say something about your relationship."Tom told you. "I'll come with you."

You didn't wait for them to follow you, you were already walking towards the exit, making the three of them run after you. As soon as you stepped out, you were blinded by the flashes. Tom stood closer to you, pushing the cameras out of your face.

"Y/N, do you have anything to say?"

"Did Tony cheat on you?"

"Are you getting divorced?"

"Is Tony getting a divorce because he realized you were with him only for his money?"

You turned towards the man who asked you that.

"Shit." Sofia mumbled out, watching as you snatched the man's camera out of his hold and threw it on the ground before walking away, leaving the man to shout after you.

"Bill me." She heard you say before you got into your car, along with Nicky and stepped on the gas.

"Do you want me to make you a cup of tea?" Nicky asked, closing the door to your apartment. You placed your gym bag on the floor before walking away.

"No. I think I need some time alone first." You told her and she nodded.

"Alright. I'll be here, in case you need me."

As soon as you closed the door to your room, you broke into tears.