Part 19

You made your way out of the bathroom and into your room

You made your way out of the bathroom and into your room. Tony was standing by the shelf, shirtless, looking over your books. You smiled, leaning against the doorframe as you watched him. "You found something interesting?"

Tony looked at you over his shoulder, smiling. "Just looking. I didn't get a chance to look around earlier, we were busy."

You let out a chuckle. "Well, we can continue now." You undid your silk robe, letting it open and revealing a set of lingerie under it, which made Tony instantly focus on you.

"Somebody's gonna hear us." He warned.

"No, they won't." You replied, sitting down on the bed. "Are you gonna finish what we started or-"

Before you had a chance to finish your sentence, Tony pushed you on your back in the middle of your bed, climbing over you, a hand wrapped around your throat. "Of course, sweetheart." He replied before placing his lips over yours, kissing you. Your hands were placed on his cheeks, deepening the kiss as his hands wandered all over your body.

You pushed him on his back, quickly straddling him as you broke the kiss, your hair just barely touching his skin. You looked down at him, a smirk on your face. "Hello there." You whispered out.

"Did you forget who's in charge?" He asked, but you said nothing. Instead, you started kissing his neck, making him groan as his hands were placed on your hips, rubbing the skin as you bit on his neck, sucking on the spot before moving to kiss down his chest."We have to be quick."He reminded you, making you roll your eyes.

You undid his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers, while Tony kicked them off his body. You pulled your underwear to the side before your hand disappeared between your bodies, pressing his tip against your entrance before you sank down on it. Tony grabbed your waist, pressing you more against him and you both stilled for a moment as you adjusted to him. When you started to move, Tony let out a moan and you pressed your hand on his lips before realizing the headboard was slamming against the wall.

"Shit." You breathed out, stopping all of your movements. Tony, meanwhile, was biting his lip to stop his laugh."Why are you laughing?"

Before you could argue with him, Tony picked you up in his hands and got up from bed, slamming you against the wall and starting to thrust in and out of you, while you moaned before your eyes widened.

"Oh, God." You giggled as Tony started kissing your neck. "Theo's room is next to mine."

"I don't want your brother to hear this, so I suggest you keep the noises down." Tony mumbled out in your neck, dragging against your sensitive walls.

"Deal." You whispered as his hands gripped your ass before he started thrusting harder into you. He was taken by surprise when your teeth sank into his shoulder, biting on it in an attempt to stay quiet. Instead of pain, Tony only felt more desire for you circling through his body and he started moving faster, all while your nails scratched their way down his back.