Part 17

Tony breathed out when you finally made the turn into the street where your parents lived

Tony breathed out when you finally made the turn into the street where your parents lived. He unbuckled his seat belt, looking over at you. "Thank God that's over."

You let out a chuckle. "Are you complaining about my driving, Mr. Stark?"

"Oh, not at all." He sarcastically replied. "I was just wondering when you'll cause a car crash. You were going over the speed limit!"

"Don't be dramatic, Tony." You chuckled before your eyes widened at the car overtaking you. "Look at that idiot! I swear, there should be a test people should do before they're allowed to drive!"

You watched Tony's eyes widen when he realized what you said. "There is, Y/N! It's called a driving test!" He was almost screaming and it took everything in you not to laugh.

"Oh my God, Anthony, I was joking! You should've seen your face!"

He breathed out as you finally parked in front of a mansion. "They should take your driving license away."

You looked at him before winking."They can't take what you don't have."

Tony froze.

You let out another laugh. "Relax, I totally have a driving license!"

Tony only gave you a sarcastic laugh.

"What's up with you?" You asked, not wanting to go in just yet. "You've been literally shaking since we left the airport."

"Thanks for asking. I did not have sex for two weeks, I feel like I'm on withdrawal, I let you drive, which is on me honestly, I should've known you're going to pull something like this, and on top of it all, I'm meeting your family. Is that enough?"

"Well, let's solve your problems one by one." You started, patting his knee."We can have sex tomorrow. And why are you complaining about my driving, anyway? We arrived safe and healthy. And, my family doesn't bite. They're going to love you. Especially the kids. They love Iron Man."

Tony still looked nervous.

"Anthony, you're meeting my family, not going to fight sharks."You nudged him. "They're normal people. They will love you. Just be yourself!" He just stared ahead. You sighed. "Alright. Maybe this will help you." You grabbed his jaw and made him turn around before smashing your lips on his. Tony instantly responded, his hands wrapping around you as he kissed you back. You felt his hands drop to your ass, squeezing it and your lips parted, enough for his tongue to slip inside. Tony felt you smile and he pulled away, both of you trying to breathe. "So?"

"Yeah, I'm fine now." He nodded and you turned around, only to see a figure disappear from the living room window. You smiled and shook your head before you both left the car. Tony was quick to grab flowers he got for your mother, as well as a bottle of an expensive wine for your father.

When you rang the doorbell, the door quickly opened, revealing your mother. Her grin widened when she saw you, and even more when she saw Tony. "Oh, my beautiful girl." She pulled you into a hug, kissing your cheek as she rubbed over your back.