Part 13

Tony sighed

Tony sighed. "Did you take the perfect shot of the meal and can I eat now?"

You rolled your eyes before you put your phone down. "Go on. I'm just listening to Sofia's instructions. You don't want her breathing down your neck with every step you take."

"No. I've already got Ian doing that."Tony replied.

You took another few moments to look at the picture and post it before you started to eat. At the same time, you got a message from Nicky.

"You sly fox! Didn't you think of informing your best friend about the relationship between you and a certain billionaire?"

Your eyebrows furrowed. "How do you know about that? And Tony and I are friends, nothing more."

"Sofia called me and asked me if I know anything about it. Friends with benefits?"

"Something like that."

"Got it. We're having a long talk when you get back. And don't let Tom see the pic you just posted, he's gonna have a heart attack when he realizes how many calories that is."

You breathed out before locking your phone and placing it on the table before you started to eat. Nicky was right, you needed to be careful of what you were eating. You took a sip of the red wine before looking at Tony. "Sooo, how did you become part of the Avengers?"

Tony looked at you in confusion."Why?"

You shrugged. "Just curious." You replied. "So, how did you become part of the Avengers?"

"Unwillingly."

"Then how did you become Iron Man?"

"It all started when I was kidnapped in Afghanistan and kept in some sort of a cave." He replied and you looked at him, in disbelief for a few moments before you burst out in laughter.

"That was funny. Now really-"

"Don't you watch the news?" He asked.

"Not really."

"That explains it." Tony replied.

"Did you do anything willingly?"

"Of course I did." Tony said. "I married willingly the first time. Turns out it was a mistake. Then, I married the second time after getting drunk."

"You can say it was a mistake, I won't get mad." You smiled at him.

"Not quite." He replied, making you look at him. "Why aren't you eating?"

"I need to be careful of calories." You replied. "You just go ahead."

"What?" Tony questioned, his expression changing.

"Tom is gonna make me go through one hell of a workout when we go back."

"The only thing I've seen you eat since we got here was an apple. I don't care about Tom. Eat. And I will make you go through one hell of a workout when we get back to the hotel, so those calories basically don't count." He told you with that deep voice that instantly made you wet. You gulped.