Part 15

"I knew that you wouldn't be able to resist going into every single shop

"I knew that you wouldn't be able to resist going into every single shop."Tony said as you two walked hand in hand through Paris, making you giggle.

"I bought too many things, you're right." You laughed, meeting Tony's gaze.

"See, I knew it. I love hearing I'm right from your mouth... among other things."

You narrowed your eyes as you looked at him. "What other things?"

Tony's smirk grew. "Well, the ones you were saying this morning, for example begging me to fuck you."

You gasped, nudging him with your elbow. "Stop saying those things out in public!"

"Nobody understands us, stop worrying so much!"

"Tony?" That one word made Tony freeze. You could feel the way his hand grew cold. He slowly turned around, with you following him, and were met with the sight of a woman staring at you. Tony could feel his heart stop for a moment. As soon as he looked in her eyes, it was like nobody else other than two of them existed in the world. His hand dropped from yours and you looked between them in confusion.

"Cassie." Tony breathed out and it seemed like all pieces finally matched in your mind. You looked at him, only to see his eyes still stuck on her, but he had a different look in them than when he looked at you. You could see his hand with the wedding ring hidden in his pocket.

She smiled at him and you suddenly felt like you didn't belong in their moment. You took a step back, your hand covering the other one with the wedding ring on. Tony didn't notice you walking away.

You turned your back on them, quickly walking away and towards the car, where a boy was waiting. You couldn't help but compare yourself to her. She was a complete opposite of you, she seemed like someone that would be Tony's type, unlike yourself.

"Are we going somewhere, Mrs. Stark?"The boy asked, French accent obvious in his voice.

"Yes. Take me back to the hotel, please." You smiled as he opened the door for you. "And call me Y/N."

He nodded, closing the door and getting inside, as well. He looked at you in the mirror. "Mr. Stark won't be joining us?"

"No, he has some other business." You replied as he began driving through streets, passing by buildings and people as you leaned your head against the window. Suddenly, one specific building caught your interest."Can you stop here?"

"Of course." He replied, pulling into the bar's parking lot.

"Thank you." You quickly pulled out some cash from your purse, stuffing it into the boy's hands. "Don't wait for me."

You walked towards the bar, thinking if it was a good idea. The last time you got drunk ended up with you being in an unwanted marriage. But, after the events of last few days, you just needed a drink. Or ten.