Part 9

No matter how much you tried, you couldn't pull your hand out of Tony's hold

No matter how much you tried, you couldn't pull your hand out of Tony's hold. His eyes were focused on the bruise, while you felt completely exposed in front of him. Your lips parted when his finger touched your cheek and you pulled away from his touch."Please... let me go." You breathed out, but he wasn't having it.

He started walking away, pulling you along with him. He opened the door to your previous dressing room and pulled you inside before closing the door. "Tell me."

"Don't pretend you're concerned about me." You said, avoiding his gaze.

"What are you saying?" He asked. "Of course I care about this! Who wouldn't?"

"Well, don't. It's simple." You looked him straight into the eyes. "I can take care of myself."

"Y/N, you have to realize not everyone in your life is trying to hurt you."Tony began. "I'm trying, I'm seriously trying. But, you're so goddamn stubborn. You've built up all those walls around yourself and convinced yourself everyone out there means you harm. And I can understand, even that I can understand. I know our situation is complicated and it's not ideal, but talk to someone. It doesn't have to be me. I just got concerned when I saw the bruise. So, will you just tell me where you got this from?"

The whole time, you didn't look away and neither did he.

"I can't tell you." You said, your voice almost breaking. You took a deep breath to calm yourself before speaking again, feeling your palms getting sweaty. "I have to go." You pushed past him, leaving the room as quickly as you could.

Tony rolled his eyes. He couldn't wait for this whole thing to be over. When he made his way out of the room, Steve was waiting in front. He was leaning against the wall, arms crossed as he had a smirk on his face. "What were you two doing in there?" He asked. "Did you..." Tony looked at him, already knowing what he'll ask."Fondue?"

"Don't insult me. I can last longer than two minutes." Tony was quick to answer as they started making their way towards the exit. "I'm worried about her, and the only thing she's doing is pushing me away."

"You're worried about someone? Damn, she must be special." Steve replied. "Do you have any idea why she's pushing you away?"

"It's not my place to tell, but she's been hurt before she met me." Tony said, trying to explain the situation to Steve without revealing too much."And I think that's why. Whatever, it's not like we'll be in this for long."

"So, what you're saying is that you don't feel anything for her?" Steve asked, feeling relieved.

"I don't. Why?"

"Thank God." Steve breathed out."Then it's fine if I try to take her out? She's hot!"

Tony scoffed. "What, do I look like I feel anything for her? Do anything you want, Cap. As far as I am concerned, she's single."

"Got it." Steve said, winking at him before Natasha's car pulled up outside.

"Fossil pick-up for Smithsonian?"The redhead asked through the open window, a smirk on her face as she took off the sunglasses, shaking her head slightly to fix her curls.

Steve rolled his eyes as he was getting into the car. "Very funny, Romanoff. I'm laughing on the inside, that's why you can't hear it."

"Brighten up, Cap!" She grinned."Smithsonian is a lovely place, I'll even come visit you whenever I can."

"Drive." He ordered.

"I'm multitasking!" She said before pressing on the gas pedal, disappearing in a moment.

A few minutes later, Tony parked in front of his mansion. He dropped off the keys and emptied his pockets on the table in the living room. He was about to walk upstairs to take a shower when his phone let out a sound, indicating he got a notification. He rolled his eyes and returned to see it. His eyes read over the notification which said you posted a new picture. He opened it and, immediately, his heart sped up when he saw the picture.

"Fuck

"Fuck." Tony breathed out. He couldn't help, but let his eyes scan all over your body and curves. He felt his cock twitch in his pants and he let out a silent curse. He locked the phone and quickly went to take a cold shower, hoping his hard-on would go away. But, cold water did nothing to help him. Not when he couldn't force that picture out of his mind.

Flashes of the night you spent together in Vegas appeared in his mind. His hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it up and down as he thought of you, the picture and that night. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, letting the cool water drip all over his body. He could almost hear again how you were so wet that night, the sound coming from between your legs while he was thrusting into you. The way your walls squeezed him that night made him bite down on his lip, hard.

"Oh, God!" You mumbled out as his tip touched your cervix again. The bed was creaking under you, the headrest repeteadly slamming against the wall behind it, but you were too busy to care. "Yes! Just like that, Tony!"

He moaned, imagining what your hand would feel like around his cock. As his cock twitched, he let out another moan, feeling he was close. He thought of what you would look like in the shower with him, on your knees as you sucked him off, waiting for him to cum inside your mouth.

"Fuck!" Tony groaned, thinking of that picture again and thinking of taking you from behind while slapping your ass. He let out another groan as he came all over his stomach and shower wall. It took a few moments for his breathing to calm down. You were going to be the death of him. He smirked to himself as he thought perhaps letting you dress the way you wanted to wouldn't be the worst idea. The only problem is that he had to share it with the rest of the world. He saw the number of men commenting under your post. But, he could live with it. Especially when they didn't know what was under that dress and how your walls felt clenching. Only now Tony realized he wanted to feel it again, and to handle your body the way he wanted to. He still had many things he wanted to try with you.

When he was done taking a shower, Tony walked back into the living room, taking his phone and seeing he received a message while he was in the shower. He smirked to himself when he unlocked the phone and was met with that picture. He quickly saved it to his phone, feeling his cock harden again.

Then, he noticed Ian was the one to text him.

"Y/N's PR is arranging the 'honeymoon'. You're going with her to Italy on Friday."

Tony smirked. It was in 3 days. He will try his chance with you there. No way he would stay away from you now. He knew he had to try getting you into his bed somehow.