Part 3

You were staring out the window, your eyebrows furrowed as you tried to focus

You were staring out the window, your eyebrows furrowed as you tried to focus. Later that same day, you were already on the plane back home. Nicky was on the other side of the plane, holding a bag of ice to her head, trying everything to make her headache go away. As time passed, you could remember some details from last night.

Mainly from your hotel room.

The way his hands felt as he was taking off your dress. The way he held you close as he was kissing you, his strong hands handling your body like it was nothing for him. His hand undid your bra, hurriedly pulling the straps down your shoulders before tossing it aside somewhere in the room. In a flash, he climbed on top of you on the bed and you felt his fingers curl under the material of your underwear, his touch making you impatient for what will come. He pulled it down your legs, making you gasp as you were met with cold air. Then, his face was buried in between your legs as he began to please you, which left you feeling the burn of his beard on your skin even the day after.

"Do you want anything to drink, Miss?" The voice of a sweet girl, who worked as flight attendant, pulled you out of your thoughts. You turned your head and smiled at her.

"No, thank you."

"I feel like shit." Nicky mumbled out, walking towards you and took a seat across from you. "But at least I didn't get married."

You tilted your head as you looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Too soon. Got it." She nodded. "I still have no idea how you're supposed to turn this whole situation into your benefit."

You let out a sigh. "What happened last night?"

She shrugged. "Except for you getting married to a stranger?"

You grabbed your sunglasses from the table, throwing them at her, which she quickly avoided.

"Jesus, someone is moody today." She mumbled out.

"What led to that decision, Nicolette?"

"Damn, the government name. You really aren't joking around. Well", she straightened up in her seat and furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to concentrate. "First we went to one club. But, you claimed it was bad, so we left after half an hour. Then, we went to another. We started to drink. We were both pretty much wasted when you bumped into this man, who looked pretty much wasted on his own. I can't say I was very surprised when you said you wanted to marry the man with chocolate colored eyes. What I didn't think through is that you're crazy enough to actually do that." You rolled your eyes.

"You were supposed to stop me."

"There was no stopping the two of you. You wanted to have the most fabulous wedding dress, and that man really paid all that money for a single dress. Where is it, anyway?"

"Sofia is handling that." You mumbled out, leaning back into the seat as you thought of the man once again.

"Don't mention her." Nicky said.

"Why did you two fight now?"

"I simply posted a picture of your wedding and captioned it with 'fuck you' and tagged that man whore Chase, and I woke up this morning to Sofia screaming in my ear. I seriously don't know how someone that small can be so aggressive."

"What happened after the wedding?" You questioned her again.

"We all went to a casino, I think. You drank more there. And then you two just got up and left, and left me to handle his bodyguard."

You let out a sigh, nodding. "Thank you." You looked out the window again, when you heard soft snores coming from Nicky. You looked at her again, only to find her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted.

"Fuck." The man cursed as you moved up and down on him, his hands gripping your hips while your hands were placed on top of his chest, your nails leaving red, burning scratch marks on his skin.

"So good." You moaned out, feeling him stretch you open as you moved, grinding on top of him, the tip hitting all sensitive spots inside of you, the pleasure threatening to explode inside of you.

"Just like that." He mumbled out as he sat up, forcing his cock deeper inside of you, making you scream. His strong hands gripped your body harder, holding you as he started to thrust up into you.

He met your gaze before he latched his mouth to your nipple, making your back arch, which resulted in him going harder on you.

The plane landed shortly after and, as soon as you stepped foot outside the airport, you were surrounded with reporters. You couldn't wait to get inside the car that waited for you, and as soon as you did, the noise died and you were met with Jacob, looking at you in the mirror. "Welcome back, Miss."

"Thank you." You let out a breath when he started to drive away.

"I don't want to scare you, but Sofia looks like she's going to skin you and Miss Nicky alive." He said.

You arrived to her office only a few minutes later. When you entered, the blonde simply pointed at the chairs and you and Nicky took your seats. Sofia walked towards you, her eyes narrowing as she stared the two of you down.

"Aren't you going to yell at us?" Nicky asked.

"Is that what you want?" She raised her eyebrow.

"It's better than silence." You agreed.

"No, I won't yell at you." She said, gathering a few files from her table before she made her way towards you again. "Nicky, we agreed you will stay off the social media for a while."

"What, are you grounding me?"

"Yes. As for you, Y/N. I've been in contact with Ian. We still agree that you two shouldn't get divorced yet. It's for the best right now. I will be releasing proof that Chase was cheating on you for months already to the public. You two didn't show up in public together for a long time, anyway. That leaves us space to post proof that you two split a long time ago and you've been in relationship with Mr. Stark. We've arranged wedding photoshoot, as well as one for your honeymoon. You will be travelling to different locations together to make the public think you spent at least a week together out of your honeymoon. Then, you will have to spend more time with Stark-"

"For how long are we supposed to keep this up?" You interrupted her.

"I don't know. Until we decide it's enough." She said.

"Great." You crossed your arms under your chest.

"You will have to make up a story about how you met and your relationship, or do you want me to do it?"

You shrugged. "You do it."

"Alright. We still have a lot to talk about, but for now just go home and get some sleep." She said. "And remember to keep your act together."