Part 21

You smoothed out the creases in the wedding dress Tony got you

You smoothed out the creases in the wedding dress Tony got you. It was just after the photoshoot and you were in the dressing room, waiting for Nicky to bring you a change of clothes. There was a knock on the door and you put your phone aside."Come in!"You said, not looking at the door, thinking it was just Nicky.

"Hello there, wife." You heard the familiar voice and you turned towards the door, only to see Tony.

"Husband." You smiled. "I thought it was Nicky."

"Disappointed?" He questioned, placing his hands in his pockets as he walked towards you.

You leaned against the makeup table, tilting your head as you thought."Hmm... you or my best friend?"

He placed his finger under your chin, making you look up at him, making your breath hitch in your throat as you stared at each other. Your lips parted as his scent overwhelmed all your senses.

"We need to stop meeting in the dressing rooms." You quietly told him.

"I had to come here." He replied, his gaze wandering to your lips.

"Really? Why?"

"The way you were pressing against me for the last part of the photoshoot got me hard." He replied, making his point by pressing against you as much as the dress allowed it. You felt just how hard he was, his crotch pressing against your lower belly.

You grinned, wrapping your arms against his neck as you pulled him down to kiss you. His lips moved against yours, the kiss slow and gentle at first, even too gentle for Tony. His hand was on the back of your neck, while the other was on your waist, softly squeezing the skin. Then, it turned rough. Tony's hands grabbed at your body, while the kiss grew passionate. You were pressed against his warm body and the table. His lips traveled lower, kissing the corner of your lips, your cheek, peppering kisses over your jaw before he paid attention to your neck. A moan left your parted lips as he bit on your sweet spot, then licked the same spot he bit. "Quiet." Tony ordered, gripping your jaw and making you look at him, and you could only nod. He continued what he was doing, kissing along your neck. Then, there was a knock on the door. You parted with a sigh.

"Y/N? It's me." Nicky said. "Can I come in?"

Tony parted from you. "I'll be waiting for you at my house."

His words certainly didn't help the arousal pooling in your underwear. He smirked before moving towards the door, opening them and allowing Nicky to come in before he left. She looked back at him, a confused look on her face as she closed the door."That's-" She breathed out."That's Tony?"

"Yes." You said, still frozen to your place.

"What's the deal with him and you?"

"What do you mean?" You asked with a chuckle as you took your clothes from her. "We're just... " You shrugged, a smile on your face. "I don't know. We're having fun."