Part 12

You were sunbathing on the beach, wearing sunglasses as your hands were placed behind your head

You were sunbathing on the beach, wearing sunglasses as your hands were placed behind your head. You opened your eyes as you noticed a shadow standing over you, only to see Tony. "What?" You asked, taking off the sunglasses you were wearing.

"Why don't you come into the water?"He asked as he sat down next to you.

"I'm alright." You replied, watching him closely. "Later, maybe."

"What were you doing?" He asked, picking up your sketching book you were drawing in only a few minutes ago, opening the page you were on, only to see the newest lingerie design."This looks good."

"Thank you." You smiled at him.

"Can you model it for me? In bed." He asked again, making you snatch the book out of his hands before you smacked him on his arm with it. He let out a laugh. "What? You can't be getting shy now after what happened back at the hotel."

"I'm not." You said, picking up the book you were reading. "Just... don't be so loud with people around."

"There's nobody around." Tony said, looking around. "It's a private beach."

"Someone could still hear." You said, turning the page.

"Don't look now, but there are paps on the railing above, on your left side."Tony said, and you turned around after a moment, seeing two men that miserably tried to hide their cameras. You pretended you didn't see them and turned back towards Tony.

"This is Sofia's work, I can feel it."You mumbled out.

"Maybe we should... " He trailed off, and you turned your head to look at him.

"What?"

"Pretend we're in love. That's why we're here." Tony said.

You shook your head. "You're right. What should we do?" You asked, making him shrug.

"Is a kiss enough?" He asked, making you nod.

"It should be." You said. Suddenly, the whole situation felt awkward. Tony leaned towards you and you met him halfway there, his lips touching yours in a kiss. His hand placed on your jaw and he deepened the kiss, while you kissed him back. A few moments later, you two parted, hoping it was enough for them to get a few pictures.

"They're gone." Tony said, making you breathe out.

"Thank God. We can head back now, can't we?"

"I had something else in mind." He said, a smirk on his face, while you looked at him in confusion.

"Like what?" You asked and he took your hand, placing it on top of his crotch, making you feel his hard cock under his swimming shorts.

Your breath hitched in your throat and you quickly turned around to make sure nobody was around."Tony... not here."